Is this not the funniest thing I've ever heard?

Wed 1 Sep, 2021 08:07 am
I'm off this coming Fri so I text my oldest (adopted) daughter to find out what time her kids eat lunch because I was going to surprise them by coming to eat with them. She gave me their times and said she'd have to check with the school to see if they allowed that due to covid reasons. A few minutes later she texts back to say that I could go eat with them but I'd have to be willing to take over the class(es) while the teacher(s) took a break. Is that not the funniest thing you've ever heard? I'm going to eat lunch with my grandbabies but I've gotta watch the entire class while the teacher goes and smokes or what have you. This is a charter school so I guess they do things differently. When they were in public school you'd go to the cafeteria and they would have a special table for guests and the kids could bring a few classmates to eat with them. But, the teacher was still responsible for watching the class. Yeah, I'll probably still go but I just think this is funny beyond all.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 430 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed

jespah

Wed 1 Sep, 2021 08:37 am
I think it's bizarre that the school would allow you to eat with the kids at all.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 1 Sep, 2021 08:55 am
@Barry2021,
No, it’s not remotely funny.

And you’re a foul mouthed idiot.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is this not the funniest thing I've ever heard?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:30:15