Naked Tickeler

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 03:50 pm
Florida Police Search for Naked Tickler

NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Police are on the lookout for the naked tickler. Investigators said they believe one man could be responsible for a series of bizarre break-ins in which a naked man enters victims' rooms while they are sleeping and tries to tickle their feet.

The naked tickler struck again in New Smyrna Beach over the weekend.

Investigators have been working on five similar, unsolved cases since 2001. Most of the victims are women over age 60, said police Cmdr. Wade Kirby.

Kirby said no arrests have yet been made because they don't have a lot to go on.

New Smyrna Beach is 44 miles northeast of Orlando.

Yep, there's crazies in Florida. Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 679 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 06:10 am
In other news, gustavratzenhofer's whereabouts could not be confirmed after he started a load of laundry at the swamp.

"He's only got one set of overalls, you know, so it's always, uh, flapping in the breeze whenever he does the wash, if you know what I mean." said jaded neighbor kickycan. "I don't know if I should be happy that he doesn't do laundry too often. There are benefits to him cleaning up and benefits to him, whew, not cleaning up."

Police reported a herd of capybaras headed straight for New Smyrna Beach, Florida. Details are still sketchy.
0 Replies