Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Greatest I am

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 11:55 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Come to think of it. Eve and then Adam both sinned by eating the fruit and disobeying God. It was the snake who was without sin in this story.

Why was the snake punished?

As I posted, because women are the epitome of evil in our natural world as they are the prise men fight for.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 11:57 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Greatest I am wrote:

Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Be you a believer or not, your life has been affected by the mainstream religions and the myth of Adam and Eve. It is the source of Christian homophobia and misogyny.

There are many strange things in the myth of Adam and Eve.
Was Adam born alone or first?
If Adam was created in God’s image and likeness, who is woman modeled after?
Satan is depicted in part as a woman.
Who was she modeled on and why female? Likely because of evolution and women being men’s biological prize.

In law, to be punished, one must be shown to have evil intent or an evil mind. Latin, Men’s Rea.

This is what human justice is based on.

Was Eve innocent, given that she had no evil intent?

Regards
DL

Neither Adam nor Eve "sinned" in the story of Adam and Eve. Neither knew the difference between right and wrong...between good and bad. They were denied that knowledge by the god of that tale.

How could they "sin" if they did not even know they were doing wrong...or bad...or evil?

The story makes no sense.

I agree from the Christian POV.

I prefer the Jewish take of Original Virtue for us, before Christianity made our elevation our fall with Original sin.

Jews bright. Christians not so much.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 11:59 am
@Frank Apisa,

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 12:01 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Actually Eve, that BITCH , understood th concept of being a JOINT TENENT WITH RIGHTS OF SURVIVORSHIP. She was trying to poison Adam and was just looking for the propr poison fruit.

Which she used to show Adam what he should rightly do.

Adam did the right thing, as sung by Christians who call Adam's sin a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

You would also eat if there to keep Yahweh plans from crashing. Right?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 12:54 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Women are always leading men astray. Men are virtuous and women are not, I mean, have you seen some of these women?

That is because men think with their dicks.

That is definitely women's fault. Not.

Are you a Muslim, You think like one.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 12:59 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

If you are going to quote scripture, at least know what you are talking about.

1 Timothy 2: 13-14; "For Adam was created first, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and broke God's law."

Yes, but was she justified in doing so.

Unless you think she could resist god's own power of persuasion that Satan used on her and which she could not resist.

Yes she was and that is why you sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and not Eve's.

Recant or show how you can ignore the root of all law, mens rea.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 01:01 pm
@Greatest I am,
You shouldn't ask cockamamie questions like that, some people might think you are a moron. I wouldn't think that, I see you as "not a moron" but you play one on the forum.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 01:34 pm
I suppose some folks don't like having their cockamamie notions challenged, oh well.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 02:05:15