You must be at least this tall.....

ehBeth

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 05:46 pm
I love the version of the Pirate Ship they have here at Wonderland - up and almost over, back down, up and almost over ... at the top you're staring into the innards of the machinery ........... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaawwwwwwww!!!!

I'm finding I like more and more of these rides as I get older. I wouldn't get on a ferris wheel til I was past 30. Now I love it - especially at night.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 07:24 am
How about the round up? The one that goes around so fast that you are pushed up against the sides like batter in a mixing bowl. I used to laugh and laugh on that ride.

I love spinning rides that go so fast it makes you want to throw up. I like roller coasters that whip around so fast that you have pains in your neck after. I guess I am a bit of a thrill seeker.

I heard once the attraction of these thrill types rides is a way to take what feels like a life threatening ride, while you are actually reasonably safe.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 09:53 am
I like the whirl a twirl rides you described, Linkat. Last long weekend I rode on one of the those - the Scrambler - great screaming!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 10:00 am
Linkat wrote:
How about the round up? The one that goes around so fast that you are pushed up against the sides like batter in a mixing bowl. I used to laugh and laugh on that ride.

I love spinning rides that go so fast it makes you want to throw up. I like roller coasters that whip around so fast that you have pains in your neck after. I guess I am a bit of a thrill seeker.

What a headache I get from those kinds of rides! Your blood pressure shooting up and screaming "stop before your head explodes!!!"
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 10:31:28