10
   

Can someone say something so dumb that it qualifies as an assult?

 
 
maxdancona
 
  0  
Mon 28 Jun, 2021 10:23 pm
@oralloy,
Are you smart enough to tell me why a progressive would disagree with your definition of racism?

I am not looking for you to insult the intelligence or basic character of progressives. That is irrelevant and silly.

If you are intelligent, you will be able to tell me the logical reason that a progressive would be disagree with your argument. Why don't you give it a shot.

If you can't do it, I will give you the answer.
oralloy
 
  0  
Mon 28 Jun, 2021 10:33 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Are you smart enough to tell me why a progressive would disagree with your definition of racism?

It's because progressives are fundamentally dishonest.


maxdancona wrote:
I am not looking for you to insult the intelligence or basic character of progressives.

Telling the truth requires doing so.


maxdancona wrote:
That is irrelevant and silly.

Well, it's certainly relevant. You asked.


maxdancona wrote:
If you are intelligent, you will be able to tell me the logical reason that a progressive would be disagree with your argument. Why don't you give it a shot.

It's because progressives are fundamentally dishonest.


maxdancona wrote:
If you can't do it, I will give you the answer.

I can do it. I did do it. See above.
maxdancona
 
  0  
Mon 28 Jun, 2021 10:40 pm
@oralloy,
Intelligence involves being able to see something from more than one perspective. You failed.

Would you like to try again?
oralloy
 
  0  
Mon 28 Jun, 2021 10:43 pm
@maxdancona,
I correctly answered your question. There is no need for another attempt.
maxdancona
 
  0  
Mon 28 Jun, 2021 10:55 pm
@oralloy,
You are good for a laugh.
oralloy
 
  0  
Mon 28 Jun, 2021 11:00 pm
@maxdancona,
I'm curious, do you notice that you have once again failed to make any kind of a case that I am wrong about anything?
maxdancona
 
  0  
Mon 28 Jun, 2021 11:10 pm
@oralloy,
Obviously.

I can't ever make a case that you are wrong about anything. That would require that you have the ability to see things from more than one perspective.

You are so stuck in your little bubble, that it is impossible for me to make a case about anything.
Mame
 
  1  
Mon 28 Jun, 2021 11:15 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Obviously.

I can't ever make a case that you are wrong about anything. That would require that you have the ability to see things from more than one perspective.

You are so stuck in your little bubble, that it is impossible for me to make a case about anything.


You could be looking in the mirror here, max.
oralloy
 
  0  
Mon 28 Jun, 2021 11:19 pm
@Mame,
Well, I am right and he is wrong.

Max does mirror me in that he offers intelligent conversation however.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Mon 28 Jun, 2021 11:20 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Obviously.

Cool.


maxdancona wrote:
I can't ever make a case that you are wrong about anything.

True.


maxdancona wrote:
That would require that you have the ability to see things from more than one perspective.

Incorrect. All that is required in order for you to make such a case would be for me to actually be wrong.


maxdancona wrote:
You are so stuck in your little bubble, that it is impossible for me to make a case about anything.

I am not stuck in any bubble. The reason why it is impossible for you to prove that I am wrong is because I am not wrong.

Remember how easy it is for me to prove you wrong when you are in fact wrong? I mean you do flee threads once I start to do that. But your flight whenever it happens is a pretty clear indication that you recognize that it is occurring.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  -1  
Mon 28 Jun, 2021 11:24 pm
@Mame,
Are you stalking me now Mame?

You seem to be following me from thread to thread now just to pick a fight. I guess I should be flattered.
0 Replies
 
 

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/06/2021 at 08:35:39