As violent crime surges, how does the left respond?

oralloy

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2021 03:11 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Violent crime in America is all down to the country being awash with guns.

Statistics show that gun availability has little impact on violent crime rates.

izzythepush wrote:
Any police officer who cannot protect and serve the public without carrying out extra judicial killings of black men should look for another job.

Self defense is not an extra judicial killing.
farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 05:46 pm
@oralloy,
apparently math skill is another arena that youre a bit short on. correlation may not always imply causation but sometimes, quite a few times, in fact, it does.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 08:04 pm
@oralloy,
You might want to look up the definition of the word "extra-judicial".

You are being silly. I suppose the actual meaning of words doesn't matter
oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 09:50 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
apparently math skill is another arena that youre a bit short on.

Nope. As usual you are the only person present who is ignorant of the subject that people are discussing.

farmerman wrote:
correlation may not always imply causation but sometimes, quite a few times, in fact, it does.

Well for what it's worth, implied causation is not causation.

More to the point though, nonexistent correlation does not imply anything at all. But nevermind that. This subject is too advanced for you.
oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 09:52 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You might want to look up the definition of the word "extra-judicial".

"not legally authorized."

Anything else?

maxdancona wrote:
You are being silly.

Not really.

maxdancona wrote:
I suppose the actual meaning of words doesn't matter

That's the problem. Progressives always claim that, but they are wrong.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 11:48 am
The left has responded to any violence surge, that is fostered by republican racism and republican profiteering policies, by voting these criminal republican crooks out of office.

Problem solved.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhlLWHqHVMJygy5mbXcwD1_zooeChDszcHcSKgqXuj3d1TO1I_bpznCnHg-S15klKRdO0&usqp=CAU
Violence surges...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 12:03 pm
@oralloy,
I rest my case. Math is byond you. The subject invoked wasnt word skills(Although you are quite a bit short on that a well). Its about methods of assigned relationship.
You never went to college did you??

oralloy

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 12:28 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I rest my case. Math is byond you.

Nope, math is beyond you.

You don't know what you are talking about and you are falsely accusing me of your own ignorance.

farmerman wrote:
The subject invoked wasnt word skills

Well duh.

At least you managed to say something true, even though your random statement is hardly relevant to anything.

farmerman wrote:
(Although you are quite a bit short on that a well).

Nope. You are the only person here who is short on word skills.

You just aren't very smart no matter what the subject is.

farmerman wrote:
Its about methods of assigned relationship.

A subject that is too advanced for you. If you try to talk about it you'll just make a fool out of yourself.

farmerman wrote:
You never went to college did you??

Indeed I did. That's why I know more than you.

Well, actually, I guess I'd know more than you even if I didn't go to college. You don't know very much at all.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 12:32 pm
@farmerman,
You can’t name one solitary example of anything that isn’t beyond him.

Neither can I. It’s like one of those yet unsolved Maths problems that there’s a prize for solving.

Now I reckon you’re going to ignore my point and instead attack my use of the word maths.
oralloy

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 12:40 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You can't name one solitary example of anything that isn't beyond him.
Neither can I.

Given you two's lack of ability, it is easy to see how naming subjects is more than you can handle.

More competent people though can readily name quite a few subjects, all of which I can handle with ease.

izzythepush wrote:
Now I reckon you're going to ignore my point and instead attack my use of the word maths.

I think it is more likely that he'll make yet another silly post attacking me that actually exposes his own ignorance.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 12:49 pm
I’m not wasting time talking to Oralloy, I was having a joke with FM.

I’ve heard everything Oralloy has to say on a loop, round and round, never going anywhere, no understanding, no insight, nothing just a load of repetitive drivel over and over again.

So instead of enduring that tedium I’ll have a bit of a chortle with our own John Clare.
farmerman

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 12:51 pm
@izzythepush,
get up on the wrong side of the web today? I understand that we are separated by a common language so the differences are only for clarification of each of our pronunciation differences. Ollie is like many students ive had who, when the work was above them, would assert how , in testing, they were found to be somekinds of geniuses. Its a common trick . I dont find it even interesting since its such a quaint mannerism and Im not a ed psychologist.

Im just here for the recipes and the derision
izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 01:14 pm
@farmerman,
Everything’s above him.

I’ve been doing a lot of risotto of late.

I bought saffron really cheap the other day. It says produced in Spain which probably means it’s from Iran.

Iran is one of the biggest growers of saffron, Spain grows a fair bit too, but also imports a **** ton from Iran, which it sells on.
oralloy

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 01:17 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Everything's above him.

That's a lie, and a hypocritical one at that. You and farmerman are the ones who fail to understand most subjects.

I on the other hand do understand most subjects.

The really funny thing about your hypocritical lie is, you are trying to explain your post to farmerman because your post is beyond him. (Notice that it wasn't beyond me.)

Your explanation is unlikely to be of much use. If you want farmerman to understand your post, you are going to have to type really slowly and probably draw him a picture. And even then he still might not understand your post.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 01:18 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
get up on the wrong side of the web today?

I notice that you're not smart enough to understand what izzythepush wrote.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

farmerman wrote:
Ollie is like many students ive had who, when the work was above them, would assert how , in testing, they were found to be somekinds of geniuses.

You're lying.

You're probably lying about even having had students. You don't know enough to be a teacher.

But you're definitely lying about the nonsense about "student claims of high IQ coming when work is too hard". No student would have that sort of reaction to challenging work.

Your lie is meant to suggest that my own IQ claims are because I am challenged by the subject we are discussing. But that is yet another two lies on your part.

First, I am not even remotely challenged by the subjects that we discuss. You are the only person here who fails to understand them. (OK well I guess izzythepush might not understand them either.)

And second, my IQ does not come up in discussions as a reaction to challenging subjects. My IQ comes up in conversations because you directly bring up the subject of my intelligence.
farmerman

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 01:22 pm
@izzythepush,
the variety of crocus thhat gives us saffron is native to that area. weve imported the bulbs and I used to pick stamens of the variety that was introuced into the San Joaquin Valley. stretches from the Tahaxhapee Mt range N To mt Lassen. (Where it runs out due to an overabundance of volcanic pumices and obsidian glass . They grow lots of it (just eough to keep the price high an we were allowed to come in and "Pay n Pick". Several varieties had differing flavors and would add a sense of " spicey creaminess" and deeper colors to stuff like risottos. The only risottos I dislike are those that come "molded" , I like the looser wet forms
farmerman

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 01:24 pm
@oralloy,
speak only when spoken to skippy.
oralloy

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 01:26 pm
@farmerman,
I'll speak whenever I choose to speak.

If anyone is best advised to stay silent it is you ignorant people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 01:30 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I've heard everything Oralloy has to say on a loop, round and round, never going anywhere, no understanding, no insight, nothing just a load of repetitive drivel over and over again.

Actually I offer considerable understanding and insight. Your failure to derive any from my posts is due to your own limitations and shortcomings.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 01:36 pm
@farmerman,
Saffron is very labour intensive, that’s why it’s so expensive, machines can’t do it.

I’ve been doing risotto from scratch. It was the purchase of saffron that prompted risotto, I looked up saffron recipes and saffron risotto was the first thing that popped up.

It’s handy for using up the home brewed wine too.

I’ve not been doing it long, but it’s already my youngest’s favourite.

I always add a load of Parmesan cheese at the end.

Pronounced Par Mi Zan.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 08:51:53