Not godless, Godalming
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 01:44 pm
Near-death experiences have long inspired afterlife beliefs
The Anointed

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 03:10 pm
@hightor,
NEAR death being the operative words there.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 04:12 pm
@hightor,
Besides the existence of some sort of afterlife, I don't see much other reasonable explanation as to why such things would happen to people when they approach the moment of death.

I do not find the proposal that they are just random electrical fluctuations in a dying brain to be a reasonable explanation. I think it is pretty unlikely that random chance would lead to experiences related so specifically to a potential afterlife.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 04:30 pm
@oralloy,
What happens to the brain when it is starved of oxygen saturated blood?
oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 04:38 pm
@The Anointed,
It dies.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 04:40 pm
@oralloy,
What happens to the brain when it is in the process of being starved of oxygen saturated blood?
oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 04:49 pm
@The Anointed,
It begins to die.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 04:54 pm
@oralloy,
It certainly does, neurons exploding, colours flashing, weird visions etc. Have you ever had a NEAR death experience?
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2022 10:01 am
Christina Anne Knight wrote:
The survival instinct is strong within our species. Preservation of one’s existence is of supreme importance, and as social organisms, this concern for survival extends to others as well. In fact, it is reasonable to suspect that the impetus for the evolution of the concept of an afterlife was an attempt to reconcile the need for self-perpetuation (and the perpetuation of others) with the apparent cessation of existence that death implies

I tend to be skeptical of religious notions in general. However, as a naturalist, my skepticism concerning the concept of an afterlife arises from my conclusion that it is inconsistent with my scientific worldview. Moreover, consistent with my naturalist perspective is the acceptance of the implications of biological evolution regarding the relative position and significance of Homo sapiens within the cosmic order.

It is an established scientific fact that our species has evolved from simpler organisms in a process that began more than three billion years ago. Modern humans did not emerge on the scene until approximately 200,000 years ago, and we share a common ancestor with other modern primates. In addition, around 99 percent of all species that have ever existed are extinct, and our species is but one of more than ten million species that exist today.

We can safely assume Westerners in general do not believe that trilobites or velociraptors are at present hanging out with seventy-two virgin members of their species or singing hosannas in some species-specific version of paradise. Nor do most people believe that microorganisms will stand before the throne of “Yahweh” on the day of judgment, begging for forgiveness.

Therefore, if we accept that none of our extinct “nonhuman” forebearers, or members of other contemporary species, have attained an afterlife when they expired, why should anyone believe that Homo sapiens are destined for a different fate? What adaptation occurred in the evolutionary process that permitted the existence of something within Homo sapiens to survive death?

If it is some form of the conscious mind that survives death, why is it only the human form that does so? After all, modern science recognizes that sentience or consciousness in some form is not exclusive to our species. Other primate species even exhibit evidence of social organization and the ability to communicate. It would appear that a form of sentience (consciousness) is an adaptation that arose as a natural progression in nervous system evolution, particularly in species with complex social organization. The point is that the emergence of consciousness occurred within a “hierarchic,” evolutionary context. Does it even make sense to conceive of the conscious mind, or personality, outside of systemic structures that supply it contextual meaning? In other words, if I am a product of nature and nurture, what good is an afterlife in which the physical context that shaped my personality is no longer relevant? After all, what is consciousness without sensory input to provide experiential context?

People believe that the consciousness, or the mind, is associated with the brain. Further, they believe the conscious mind is an epiphenomenon of complex brain physiology. An “epiphenomenon” is defined by Merriam Webster as “a secondary phenomenon accompanying another and caused by it … specifically: a secondary mental phenomenon that is caused by and accompanies a physical phenomenon but has no causal influence itself.” However, the concept of an epiphenomenon does not adequately capture the emergent nature of the conscious mind as a system in itself, with a place in a hierarchic, systemic structure, and that it is more than just a “secondary phenomenon.”

Ludwig von Bertalanffy is regarded as the father of “general system theory” (GST). GST recognizes that there are patterns and isomorphisms found in all fields of science and that GST is a theoretical model that searches for “universal principles applying to systems in general.” Everything in nature (reality) can be viewed through a system perspective, and each system exists as a system in itself (a whole) as well as a subsystem (a part) of other systems (wholes). Every system is composed of subsystems (with the possible exception of the most fundamental of subatomic particles), which exist within a nested, nonlinear hierarchy of systems/subsystems.

Arthur Koestler (in The Ghost in the Machine) referred to this nonlinear, quasi-hierarchical organization of systems as a “holarchy.” Moreover, Koestler had earlier coined the word holon to describe the dual and simultaneous aspects of systems as both “wholes” and “parts.” The interdependent, interrelation, and interaction of subsystems results in a form of self-organization, from which the larger system is an emergent product. Because the whole (system) is more than the sum of its parts (subsystems), the nature and function of a system is both emergent and unpredictable. This emergent quality of a system cannot be predicted from an examination of its subsystems, and determining the subsystemic structure of an emergent system cannot be accomplished through simple reductionism.

The attempt to determine the physical location of the mind within the brain has been unsuccessful because of its emergent character, as well as its complexity, as a system in itself. The brain is an organ system comprising tissues, cells, molecules, and atoms, which in turn comprise subatomic particles. Each level within this “holarchy” exhibits both system and subsystem characteristics. The continued existence of each systemic stratum is contingent on the continued functional and structural interrelationships and interactions of its subsystems. How much influence and contribution the nature and structure of an individual subsystem has on the character of the emergent system cannot be easily predicted or determined. At present, the nature of the mind itself is poorly understood, which complicates the search for the subsystem structures involved in its emergence.

It is known that pathologies can impact personality changes, which is indicative of an impact on the mind’s subsystem structure. Any change in a subsystem can disrupt the interrelationship and interaction of the entire subsystemic structure, which can have minimal or terminal consequences for the system as a whole. A major characteristic of all systems is that they are impermanent and that there is a variation in their relative stability and longevity of systemic integrity. It is the impermanent character of all systems (and subsystems) that makes change and, hence, evolution an inevitable and universal systemic process. That, and the characteristic that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, is the reason for both the complexity of the evolutionary process and its unpredictability. The “extinction” or evolution of a system occurs when as a “holon” it ceases to retain stability within a holarchic structure, of which it is both a system (whole) and subsystem (part).

An important observation regarding systems, concerns systemic “death” or organizational disintegration. When a system “dies,” it does not normally deconstruct into the separate, subsystemic “parts” from which the emergent system was constituted. For example, when the body dies, it does not decompose into separate, fully functioning organic systems. Similarly, if there is a “Big Crunch” in store for the universe in the future, the nature of the collapse will not be like some movie in reverse. Instead, the “dying” system will decompose into subsystem structures lower in the holarchic order that are sustainable within the systemic environment of the “deceased” system. (This is important for explaining the unidirectionality of the arrow of time, irreversibility, and the differences associated with system emergence and system decomposition and their relationship with negentropy and entropy.) A dead body becomes a nutrient source for other living systems and not a ghoulish distribution of functioning organs, and the universe collapses in a cascade of black hole formation.

A compelling reason to reject a belief in ghosts is the perplexing problem of sensory perception of allegedly noncorporeal entities (this is also relevant regarding the so-called near death experience). From a scientific understanding of optics, it is difficult to understand how it is possible for photons to interact with a noncorporeal object. It is also difficult to understand how a ghost could produce sound waves without physically interacting with the physical world. If ghosts are incorporeal, how is it possible to attribute a specific identity to any given apparition if there are no identifiable physical features (facial, body habitus, etc.) or vocal cords to produce identifiable vocalizations?

Regarding the so-called near death experience (NDE), there are obvious indications that this phenomenon has a neurophysiological origin and that the temporal lobe and visual cortex are involved. In fact, mainstream scientists have been able to induce so-called out of body experiences through electrical stimulation of the temporal lobe. This is important, because the anecdotal descriptions of NDEs invariably use language indicative of some form of emotional and sensory characteristics of the experience.

Subjects experience emotions of peace and well-being, see a bright light or religious figures (of a culturally specific nature), or hear sounds of activity in an operating room. The fact that both sensory and memory processes are involved in NDEs supports a natural explanation that is consistent with GST. NDEs result from a malfunction of the subsystem structure of the brain associated with the consciousness system. It is clear that what is actually happening is a form of dissociative consciousness, and it is occurring as a phenomenon associated with the dysfunction of a dying brain.

Regarding the “tunnel of light” phenomenon, an explanation lies with an understanding of the various components involved in vision and how image perception occurs within the brain. In normal vision, photons of light enter the lens, which then focuses this light on the photoreceptors contained in the retina. The light is converted into neuronal signals that are transported through the optic nerve to the visual cortex of the brain, where visual information is processed.

It is also known that the visual cortex is stimulated during REM sleep, when an individual is dreaming. Blind individuals who were not born blind continue to have a visual component, and there is evidence that even those born blind experience stimulation in the visual cortex during dreaming. There are also studies of the so-called NDE phenomenon that report that blind individuals also report “the tunnel of light” sensory experience.

The important thing to note is that normal vision, dreaming, and the visual component associated with the “tunnel of light” phenomenon have a neurophysiological explanation and are dependent on the activity of components of the brain. All sensory perception occurs in the brain, even so-called NDEs. As the phenomenon of dreaming indicates, there need not be actual events associated with the content of dreams. I once had a vivid dream that I had won the lottery, and I was quite disappointed when I awakened. In like manner, there is no reason that an actual phenomenon is perceived by the brain during NDEs (including for blind subjects). We don’t directly experience the phenomena that we observe; we experience sensory perception of those things. It is also noteworthy that light comprises photons, and photons are physical objects. How is it possible for photons to interact with so-called spiritual phenomena?

As was mentioned earlier, the conscious mind has been viewed as an epiphenomenon of complex brain physiology. However, if the mind has emerged as a system from a complex arrangement (a subsystem configuration) of neurophysiological, sensory processes, it is more than just an epiphenomenon. The conscious mind, in the terminology of Koestler, is a holon, existing as a system (a conscious mind) and a subsystem as a member of a group of minds that compose a social order. Moreover, the concept of “holophenomenon” is more suitable in capturing the emergent quality attributable to the conscious mind as a system. As a concept, it also has universal application in describing the emergent gestalt product of all subsystem configurations found at every level within nature’s holarchy.

The constitutional integrity of the conscious mind, as a system, is interdependent on the holarchic, physical structure that constitutes the human body. If the conscious mind is located at the apex of this holarchic structure, then the collapse of the subsystem structure beneath it, from which it has emerged, has terminal consequences. The conscious mind becomes just another impermanent system subject to physical laws. It does not survive death, because it cannot exist outside of the holarchic structure from which it emerged and receives its contextual relevance.
The Anointed
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2022 07:37 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
If it is some form of the conscious mind that survives death, why is it only the human form that does so?

WHY? Are you saying that the information gathered by the earliest life form did not survive the death of its body?

How do you think that the process of evolution works?

Who I am, is connected to the earliest lifeform that crawled out of the primordial waters of the earth, by a golden ‘UNBROKEN’ genetic thread of life that has never ended, all my ancestors, human and pre-human live behind the veil of my flesh, within the innermost sanctuary of this temple in which I, (The invisible mind/spirit) am developing, not only from incoming data, but also from the shared information of my ancestors of who, I am but an extension.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2022 06:27 am
@hightor,
It's not just near death.

Part of why Depak Chopra was such a guru on the study of afterlife was that he woeked at a clinic where people were often on the verge of death (I hope that clinic got shut down) and they would have out-of-body experiences.

The difference between an out-of-body experience and a near death experience is slight but significant.

Near Death Experience: On the threshold of death. Patient is fully conscious and having a profound dream. Brain activity.
Out of Body Experience: Patient is gone, for about four or five seconds. Brain activity ceases (so they cannot be dreaming). They either come back, or are resuscitated.

He basically concluded there is something more than consciousness, and that for a brief few moments, they are seeing the other side. I have had a number of times that I was desperate (Near Death), and there was definitely something there.

The problem with materialism is that philosophy engages with an idea called the mind-body problem. But materialism discards this problem, equating mind with brain.
Most religion has some sort of idea of the soul, as separate from brain. For example, people who have been rendered functionally unable to speak by a stroke or injury are often able to relearn to talk by singing (effectively rerouting the brain by emotion). While you could say that this is part of the brain too, emotion often takes the form of a sort of rush inside the body. The brain involved, but unlike purely rational actions, when you are passionate about something, there is a kinda warmth in the heart. Which is probably why the heart is associated with emotion.

The scientist type talks about things like love as a chemical response . But I suspect this is a chicken and egg thing. Does the brain make such chemicals and they cause emotions? Or does the person feel emotions, and the brain make chemicals to facilitate them? Fortunately, it is possible to have the answer. You see, after taking certain drugs, the body ceases production of certain hormones (let's say endorphin) because the artificial version has been supplied. These people should effectively be emotionally blasted, yet it is difficult (but not impossible) for them to experience emotions. We are more than are chemicals. On the subject of endorphins, we know very much that they are created in response to things like exercise, that without stimulus, the chemical doesn't react. It's a chemical RESPONSE, not chemicals controlling us. In fact, the rash of people who commit suicide while on antidepressants tells us that chemicals aren't the final arbiter of someone feeling happy, and that most people don't like to be induced into an emotional state to make other people comfortable. Not only is there more than brain, there are more than hormones.

Our sense of reality creates stimulus for us even in the absence of senses.
Quote:
When people are kept in isolation (sensory deprivation), information input via the senses (such as hearing and sight) is reduced. A person who remains alert during a period of sensory deprivation is likely to experience vivid fantasies and, perhaps, hallucinations.

Not only is there more than the body, and more than chemical hormones, but it is possible to have experiences outside the senses. Stimuli constructed out of thin air.

Lastly, a tingling sensation (not neuropathy) has sometimes been found on practitioners of tai chi. The sensation also occurs in patients with phantom limb. Modern medicine tries to blunt this sensation. The question that you shouldbe asking is why? Why are the trying so hard to get rid of pain that isn't part of the body? Those pathways should be severed, yet like a exposed wire dripping sparks, the stump continues to discharge as though the hand is still there. Recall that limbs can be reattached under certain circumstances, so this is probably the body's way of leaving the system active. But I would propose that given what we've already noticed from deprivation studies, there is more than the (physical) body. There is an energy copy of the body.
Studies of prosthetics and phantom limb probably give us a good idea of when the fake limb becomes "part" of the body. In fact...
https://futurism.com/neoscope/prosthetic-arm-phantom-limb
They've actually managed to use these same signals to animate an arm. This is soul, people. This is soul animating a body that isn't even part of its biology.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2022 04:31 am
@The Anointed,
Moses was told by the Lord God our saviour, to tell the Israelites, that it was "WHO I AM" who sent him to deliver them from Egypt.

Quote:
Who I am, is connected to the earliest lifeform that crawled out of the primordial waters of the earth, by a golden ‘UNBROKEN’ genetic thread of life that has never ended, all my ancestors, human and pre-human live behind the veil of my flesh, within the innermost sanctuary of this temple in which I, (The invisible mind/spirit) am developing, not only from incoming data, but also from the shared information of my ancestors of who, I am but an extension.

So get behind me you charlatan priests, and you shams
For I am true to my God, to my God; "WHO I AM."

For I am 'who I am' and may I never lose sight
Of the fact that I am 'who I am' day and night
I'm not who I was, nor who I will be
For "WHO I AM" is the name my God gave to me.

"WHO I AM", the only name in heaven and earth by which we can be saved.

bulmabriefs144

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2022 09:57 am
@The Anointed,
There's no "Who" in here most times.
אֶ הְ יֶהאֲשֶׁ ראֶ הְ יֶה
The Hebrew English comparison puts it literally as "I-shall-become-who-I-am-becoming."
But usually it's put as "I Am" with the original quote as "I Am who I Am." He then says to Moses, "Tell them I Am sent you."
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/816868397836926996/995356670077186048/unknown.png

Existence and Becoming.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2022 06:24 pm
@The Anointed,
The Lord God our saviour, said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.”

Peter confirms that Jesus was that man, when, concerning the man Jesus, he says in. Acts 3: 22; For Moses said; "The Lord your God will send you a prophet, just as he sent me, and he will be one of your own people, etc."

Did the people of his day believe that he was the Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The God of our ancestors? No, they did not, for on the day of his triumphant entry into Jerusalem, the people escorting him cried out, "BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD" Verifying that they believed Jesus to be the one that God had promised Moses that he would choose from among the Israelites, and send to the people to speak in his name.

Jesus spoke not one word on his own authority, but only that which he was commanded to say by the Lord God our savior.

John 5: 24; "Whoever hears my words said Jesus, (Which were the Words of YHVH/Who I Am, that he commanded the man that he had chosen from among the people, to speak in his name) and believes in “HIM” who sent me, has eternal life.

To see the miracles of Jesus, was to see the miracles that the God of Abraham performed through him. To hear the words spoken through the mouth of Jesus, was to hear the words that he was commanded to say by the God of Abraham. To be with Jesus, was to be with “WHO I AM” the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

And it was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who commanded Jesus to say in John 8: 28; “When you lift up the Son of Man, you will know that ‘I Am Who I Am’.

The God of Abraham, is ‘THE SON OF MAN’ who is not born until after the great thousand years Sabbath, when heavenly fire incinerates all physical life forms on this planet, and the great androgynous body of EVE, who has become the body of mankind, is reunited with her Lord Adam (The Lord of Creatures) and the umbilical cord that binds the evolving spirit within mankind is severed, and the child of EVE who is prophesied to crush the head of Satan, is born.

For just as Mankind had developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors, so too, the only begotten son of God (THE SON OF MAN) develops within the body of mankind, which EVE has become.

It was HE, ‘The Son of Man’ who mentally descended from HIS high point in time and was chosen by Abraham as his God, and who said to Abraham; “In blessing, I will bless you, and in multiplying, I will multiply you.

John 5: 26-27; Just as the Father is himself the source of life, in the same way he has made his Son to be the source of life. And he has given the Son the right to judge, because he is the Son of Man.

When (CHRIST) the ‘SON OF GOD’ was about to come into the world, HE said to God; ““You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me. (That body was the man Jesus who he filled with his spirit/mind). You are not pleased with animals burnt whole on the altar or with sacrifices to take away sins.

Then I said, ‘Here I am, to do your will, O God, just as it is written of me in the book of the Law.”
The Anointed

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 07:36 pm
@The Anointed,
Who is the “CHRIST” the Son of God, who is the “SON OF MAN?”

The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

Who is the “CHRIST” the Son of God, who is the “SON OF MAN?”
The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.
Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."
"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."
And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.
[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]
And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.
And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."
And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.
To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.”
Enoch was the one from the earlier age of Man that was destroyed by water, who was chosen to serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity.
2 Peter 3: 5-7; They purposely ignore the fact that long ago, God gave a command, and the heavens and earth were created. The earth was formed out of water and by water, and it was also by water, the water of the flood, that the old world was destroyed. But the heavens and the earth that now exist are being preserved by the same command of God, in order to be destroyed by fire. They are being kept for the day when godless people will be judged and destroyed.
Two separate worlds/ages of man, the world that was destroyed by water, and this world which is destined to be destroyed by fire.
Peter then goes on to say in verse 10; But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. On that Day the heavens will disappear with a shrill noise, the heavenly bodies will burn up and be destroyed, and the earth with everything in it will vanish.
Peter could not have received this information other than from the writings of Enoch, who was carried to the ends of this period of universal activity, where he witnessed the heavens burn up and fall as Massive columns of fire, beyond all measure in height and depth into the Great Abyss (Black Hole) which is described as the prison of all the stars and the host of Heaven.
Personally, I see the Great Abyss, Black Hole, Bottomless Pit, or The Great Gatherer, as the open mouth of an Einstein Rosen bridge, into which this universe will one day descend, where it is torn to pieces Molecule by molecule, atom by atom, sub-atomic particle by sub-atomic particle, and reconverted into the electromagnetic energy from which it was created and accelerated along the dark worm hole to speeds far, far in excess of the speed of light, where that liquid like Electromagnetic energy is spewed out of a ‘White Hole’ in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, somewhere far beyond the visible horizon of the eternal and boundless cosmos, where, from the cooling quantum of that electromagnetic energy a new universe is created, or rather, the old universe is resurrected, to continue on in its eternal process of evolution.
In 1 Peter 3: 21; speaks of the few people in the boat — eight in all — who were saved by the water, which was a symbol pointing to baptism, which now saves you.
Baptism is seen by Peter as being symbolic of the flood, in which your old Adamite body is submerged in the waters, and the new spiritual body of Enoch, the heir to the throne of ‘The Most High in the creation,” arises from those waters.
Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, (The Anointed one,) through his six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminian, and Giadad.
: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.” The author of the book of Hebrews could not have known that Enoch was translated to a light being in order that he should not experience death, unless he had read from "The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22.

Enoch was the one from the earlier age of Man that was destroyed by water, who was chosen to serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity.

2 Peter 3: 5-7; They purposely ignore the fact that long ago, God gave a command, and the heavens and earth were created. The earth was formed out of water and by water, and it was also by water, the water of the flood, that the old world was destroyed. But the heavens and the earth that now exist are being preserved by the same command of God, in order to be destroyed by fire. They are being kept for the day when godless people will be judged and destroyed.

Two separate worlds/ages of man, the world that was destroyed by water, and this world which is destined to be destroyed by fire.

Peter then goes on to say in verse 10; "But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. On that Day the heavens will disappear with a shrill noise, the heavenly bodies will burn up and be destroyed, and the earth with everything in it will vanish."

Peter could not have received this information other than from the writings of Enoch, who was carried to the ends of this period of universal activity, where he witnessed the heavens burn up and fall as Massive columns of fire, beyond all measure in height and depth into the Great Abyss (Black Hole) which is described as the prison of all the stars and the host of Heaven.

Personally, I see the Great Abyss, Black Hole, Bottomless Pit, or The Great Gatherer, as the open mouth of an Einstein Rosen bridge, into which this universe will one day descend, where it is torn to pieces Molecule by molecule, atom by atom, sub-atomic particle by sub-atomic particle, and reconverted into the electromagnetic energy from which it was created and accelerated along the dark worm hole to speeds far, far in excess of the speed of light, where that liquid like Electromagnetic energy is spewed out of a ‘White Hole’ in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, somewhere far beyond the visible horizon of the eternal and boundless cosmos, where, from the cooling quantum of that electromagnetic energy a new universe is created, or rather, the old universe is resurrected, to continue on in its eternal process of evolution.

In 1 Peter 3: 21; speaks of the few people in the boat — eight in all — who were saved by the water, which was a symbol pointing to baptism, which now saves you.

Baptism is seen by Peter as being symbolic of the flood, in which your old Adamite body is submerged in the waters, and the new spiritual body of Enoch, the heir to the throne of ‘The Most High in the creation,” arises from those waters.

Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, (The Anointed one,) through his six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminian, and Giadad.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 10:29 pm
@The Anointed,
Let's try that post again, I don't know what happened there.

Who is the “CHRIST”? The Son of God, who is the “SON OF MAN.”

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.”

The author of the book of Hebrews could not have known that Enoch was translated into an eternal light being if he had not read "The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22.

Peter then goes on to say in verse 10; But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. On that Day the heavens will disappear with a shrill noise, the heavenly bodies will burn up and be destroyed, and the earth with everything in it will vanish.

From the Book of Enoch the anointed heir to the throne of the MOST HIGH to have developed within the creation; 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved my holy name, and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour, and they shall be resplendent for times without number.”
0 Replies