Afterlife?

funjoy

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2021 10:19 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
God is Good indeed! I used to not understand a lot about God as a teen. I knew He loved and created both good and evil. Your either for or against Him. I used to be very religious but never close to God. Now I'm close to God. It takes time to learn about God and the afterlife. The New Testament is the best way to study about this subject. Start with Genesis , and then Romans.
roger

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2021 10:32 pm
@funjoy,
Genesis is not New Testament.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2021 10:38 pm
@farmerman,
Sorry old mate. science has revealed that energy can never be created nor ever be destroyed, and science believes that the Eternal energy has become all that exists.

But you refuse to accept that science, and that is your God given right. There are none so blind as they who refuse to see the glaring truth before them.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2021 11:13 pm
@The Anointed,
PRESENCE (i am) and SELF (soul) are separate from the creative/destructive energy you speak of.

Science needs to focus on the FULCRUM.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2021 11:29 pm
@Jasper10,
creative/destructive energy.

He giveth and He taketh away. He is the beginning and the end, the great singularity from which all things begin and to who all things must return at the close of each period of universal activity.

He is the essential divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from which all being originates and to which all must return.
Jasper10

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 12:09 am
@The Anointed,
Amen to that.

Science needs to sort its energies out that’s for sure.

There are even greater and separate energies at play than just the creative/destructive energies which is just “prisoner of consciousness” stuff.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 12:59 pm
@funjoy,
Quote:
It takes time to learn about God and the afterlife.

An excelent point fj.

If one is not willing to commit their very life as an experiment to find the most important answer ever, then they are not serious about the question.
farmerman

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 01:06 pm
@Leadfoot,
you folk are a hoot. lemme know how it all works out for you.
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 01:28 pm
@farmerman,
Here in the home stretch, just fine thanks.

And welcome to the big 7 0!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 01:31 pm
@roger,
Not after Gabriel left anyway.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 06:08 pm
@izzythepush,
When and from where did Gabriel leave?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 06:22 pm
@The Anointed,
Genesis.

The Anointed

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2021 02:46 pm
@izzythepush,
The name Gabriel is mentioned only twice in the Hebrew bible and the OT, in Dan 8: 16, and Luke 1: 19.

There is no mention of Gabriel in the book of genesis, but then, what would one who is ignorant to the truths as revealed in scripture know?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2021 02:58 pm
@The Anointed,
You’re the ignorant one.

A trick of the tail.

And then there were three.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2021 03:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Please reveal where the name Gabriel is mentioned in Genesis, as you, in your ignorance have so erroneously stated?

The name Gabriel is mentioned only, in two books of the bible, in Luke 1, and twice in the book of Daniel, but never in the book of Genesis as you, in your ignorance to the scriptures have so erroneously stated?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2021 03:58 pm
@The Anointed,
Jesus he knows me.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 04:07 am
@izzythepush,
If Jesus knew you, he would have revealed to you that Gabriel is not mentioned in the book of Genesis. Instead Jesus had me reveal that fact to you.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 04:14 am
@The Anointed,
And he knows I’m right.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 05:00 am
@izzythepush,
Well everyone else knows that you're wrong, not even one of your godless mates can find where the name Gabriel is mentioned in the book of genesis, so please continue to reveal to all, the biblical ignoramus that you are.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 05:13 am
@The Anointed,
I’ve been talking to Jesus all my life.
Oh Yes he knows me.
And he knows I’m right.
And he’s been telling me
Everything is alright.

You don’t need to use a sledgehammer to shock the monkey.
0 Replies