Do you support Biden removing the 1st and 2nd amendments?

longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 02:16 pm
During his speech Biden said that "No amendment is absolute". So I would like to ask the leftists here to make their position known.

Do you support the radical Biden agenda to remove the 1st and 2nd amendment? Would it please you for America to become like the UK?

I'm just looking for honesty here.

hightor

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 02:27 pm
@longjon,
Quote:
During his speech Biden said that "No amendment is absolute". So I would like to ask the leftists here to make their position known.

He was clearly following Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia who said the constitution's right to bear arms isn't absolute and could be changed in the future.

Quote:
Do you support the radical Biden agenda to remove the 1st and 2nd amendment?

He never mentioned repealing either amendment, nor does he have that power. You need to read our country's constitution. It's all explained for you there.
maxdancona

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 02:46 pm
@longjon,
Yes,

And when Biden said he wanted to outlaw Christianity, and burn babies... he went way too far.

This is a silly thread.
longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 02:52 pm
@maxdancona,
If Biden repeals the 1st and 2nd amendments as he has threatened to, then that would mean that any amendments are not safe. So no feminists should throw a fuss when the 19th is repealed one day.
longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 02:54 pm
@hightor,
Everyone knows that communists such as yourself are in favor of removing free speech the most.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 02:56 pm
@longjon,
And if Biden builds a giant mind control device and makes everyone dance the Irish jig in unison, that would be pretty bad too.

(Actually, that would be kind of funny... but since we are making **** up here, it might as well be funny).
longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:03 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
but since we are making **** up here

I can show you the speech. Did you watch it? His words verbatim. Heck, "Snood" here has stated before that he supports removing the 2nd amendment. That would make him very happy, because then those "Uncle Tom" conservative blacks won't be able to defend themselves!
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:11 pm
@longjon,
Quote:
If Biden repeals the 1st and 2nd amendments as he has threatened to, then that would mean that any amendments are not safe.

Biden can't repeal any amendment. Nor did he "threaten" to. Get a grip.
longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:17 pm
@maxdancona,
It's funny that Biden literally said this on video that is EASILY accessible, yet you don't believe it's true. This is what happens in cults. The cult leaders convince the followers to second guess what they can see with their own eyes.
0 Replies

longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:18 pm
@hightor,
Why do you call conservative blacks racist names?

Why do you think that that's OK?
hightor

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:21 pm
@longjon,
Why are you so obsessed with African Americans?
maxdancona

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:23 pm
Hightor,

Why are you taking longjon seriously? This is comedy (unintentional or not).

It deserves a funny response.
longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:23 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Why are you so obsessed with African Americans?

Why are you so obsessed with calling conservative African Americans "Coons" and "uncle Toms"?

Why is that?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:25 pm
@hightor,
longjon is just a sad sack that thinks he's stumbled upon a way to make people uncomfortable. Either he's just a provocateur or stupid. My guess is he's a provocateur, just not a clever or witty one.

The fact that he assumes the font color upsets people, and doubles downs using every color in the rainbow indicates a lack of creativity and sophistication. Anybody who has raised children recognizes the inane cranky comments a 4 year old makes when they are way past time for a nap.
longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:26 pm
@maxdancona,
Max, have you seen the film "A Clockwork Orange"? If someone peeled your eyeballs open like that so that you couldn't look away from Biden saying these things, would you believe that he said them then? Is that what it would take for your brainwashing to be broken?
longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:28 pm
@glitterbag,
Hey Skippy, who invited you here? Don't you have YOUNG people to be yelling "incel" at somewhere?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:29 pm
@longjon,
I am on this thread to amuse myself. If am not taking you seriously.

You wrote the thread to fight with the left-wing extremists. And it looks like you got your wish and they took your bait. Now the left-wing and the right wing can throw mud at each other.

I find this funny. I am imagining you mud-wrestling with glitterbag, and that makes me chuckle.
longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:31 pm
@maxdancona,
So... if I posted a youtube clip here of Biden saying these things, would you still deny that exists?
hightor

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:31 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Either he's just a provocateur or stupid.

Yeah, it is pretty amateurish. But with oralloy on vacation he's sensed an opening. How long before he gets around to outlawing the Democratic Party?
maxdancona

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:34 pm
@longjon,
longjon wrote:

So... if I posted a youtube clip here of Biden saying these things, would you still deny that exists?

I don't take you seriously, I am just here for the laughs.

I think I am being pretty clear.

1. Forums
  2. » Do you support Biden removing the 1st and 2nd amendments?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:54:45