Do you support Biden removing the 1st and 2nd amendments?

Below viewing threshold (view)
longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:38 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
How long before he gets around to outlawing the Democratic Party?

In Singapore race and class division (communism by any other name) is outlawed and classified as sedition.

And Singapore is an AMAZING country with a higher standard of living than the U.S. !
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:40 pm
@maxdancona,
If I pointed to the sky and said "look Max, do you see how the sky is blue?"

Would you tell me that the sky is red?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:41 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

longjon wrote:

So... if I posted a youtube clip here of Biden saying these things, would you still deny that exists?

I don't take you seriously, I am just here for the laughs.

I think I am being pretty clear.

This is a thread designed to get the left-wing and right-wing extremes rolling around in the mud together.

I find this all amusing. It is good that you are starting a thread rather then spamming a real discussion thread.
longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:43 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You better be careful, he might call you 'skippy

Gee, I wonder who started calling people Skippy?

I can't imagine who that would be...
0 Replies

longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 04:46 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
It is good that you are starting a thread rather then spamming a real discussion thread.

It's cute that you think that anything you have to say is "real".
maxdancona

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 05:01 pm
@longjon,
So true. What I have to say is unreal.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 05:03 pm
@longjon,
Here is the game Longjon. Everything you say I am going to agree with... and take one step further.

This will be fun if you play along. Actually, I think it will be fun even if you don't play along. Let's see.
longjon

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 05:26 pm
@maxdancona,
I can do the same. In fact I agree with you that there are 37 different genders, and that while Trump was in office it was illegal to be a black person. I'm just like you Max.
maxdancona

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 07:04 pm
@longjon,
We are exactly alike. Just like you I am the 37th gender... Which is lizard person. I used to be black before Trump. Now I am reptilian green.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 07:11 pm
@longjon,
Why do you stop at the second Amendment? Don't you care about your THIRD amendment rights.

The third amendment is the only thing standing between you and the lizard people having breakfast at your house.
maxdancona

Sat 1 May, 2021 12:50 pm
@maxdancona,
Hah By God, I think I won!

That was fun.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 2 May, 2021 07:49 pm
1. It sounds like longjon has had way too much to drink. Drunk

2. Maybe the 18th amendment should be reinstated.
0 Replies

Texaneer

Mon 3 May, 2021 01:55 pm
I heard he's going to outlaw plants and shadows too.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 12 May, 2021 08:18 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
He was clearly following Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia who said the constitution's right to bear arms isn't absolute and could be changed in the future.

Scalia didn't say that people could change the right to keep and bear arms. And without amending the Constitution, they cannot.

And he certainly didn't condone Joe Biden's calls to violate the Second Amendment.

hightor wrote:
He never mentioned repealing either amendment, nor does he have that power.

Joe Biden wishes to violate the Second Amendment however, and wishes that he had the power to do so.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 12 May, 2021 08:19 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
This is a silly thread.

Not at all.

Joe Biden's hatred of our entire Bill of Rights is still a reason for concern even though the Republicans have the power to prevent him from doing any harm.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 12 May, 2021 08:20 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Biden can't repeal any amendment. Nor did he "threaten" to. Get a grip.

He is calling for the Second Amendment to be violated however.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 12 May, 2021 08:21 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
This is a thread designed to get the left-wing and right-wing extremes rolling around in the mud together.

No it isn't. It is a thread to condemn progressives for their efforts to violate the Bill of Rights.
maxdancona

Sat 15 May, 2021 10:06 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

No it isn't. It is a thread to condemn progressives for their efforts to violate the Bill of Rights.

That's the same thing. So we agree.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:35:04