The real reason so many people are "running over" Black Lives Matter Protesters

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2021 07:50 pm
It is a silly, but dangerous game.

Black Lives Matter protesters are blocking roads. They are surrounding cars and threatening drivers. Sometimes they are breaking windows and attempting to force their way into cars. In a couple of instances they have beaten up drivers.

[youtube]https://youtube.com/yFsPqRU2MBU[/youtube]

This behavior is not peaceful protesting.

maxdancona

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2021 07:53 pm
I will accept that a couple of the alleged "95 instances" of drivers "running over" protesters are MAGAtards.

Many of them are normal people just trying to get through.
roger

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2021 09:27 pm
@maxdancona,
Well, not exactly trying to get through. More like trying to avoid crippling injuries.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2021 09:53 pm
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2021 09:37 pm
Should be interesting when protesters are being run over in large numbers including women and children and the drivers are claiming protection for doing so under the new GOP pass laws.

My bet is those laws are going to backfired on the GOP big time with special note of when children are being kill.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2021 09:52 pm
@BillRM,
1. That isn't what is happening.

2. I don't understand why you think that would be interesting.

3. Anyone who brings their kids with them to stand in the middle of the road and block traffic is an idiot.
BillRM

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2021 06:34 am
@maxdancona,
So you think that for the crime of blocking traffic you and any children with you should be run over?

Hell not even a Chinese tank driver was willing to run over a protester but you think otherwise it would seem.

Love the idea of granting a lic to kill by car to the same type of people who seize our seat of government then try to hunt down our leaders to kill such as the Vic president is a good idea.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2021 06:53 am
@BillRM,
It is a game that the Black Lives Matter protesters are willingly playing. They are blocking traffic and daring people to try to get through. Obviously killing someone for standing in the middle of the road to intentiallonly blocking traffic is still murder even if they area banging on your window. But usually people trapped by these protests are just people trying to get by.

BillRM, please answer this. You are driving to work or to a family appointment. A bunch of MAGAtards are in the middle of the street yelling insults at you and banging on your window. You have been there for 10 minutes and there is no sign of them letting your through.

Do you patiently wait for them to be done? Or do you get angry and try to push your way through anyway?

If I am being detained by MAGAtards, maybe I would act responsibly and sit there patiently and do whatever they wanted even if they yelled insults and banged on my car.

I think I would be pretty pissed.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 May, 2021 08:50 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Should be interesting when protesters are being run over in large numbers including women and children and the drivers are claiming protection for doing so under the new GOP pass laws.

Progressives shouldn't be lynching innocent travelers if they don't want them to defend themselves.

BillRM wrote:
My bet is those laws are going to backfired on the GOP big time with special note of when children are being kill.

I doubt it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 May, 2021 08:56 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
So you think that for the crime of blocking traffic you and any children with you should be run over?

If progressives don't lynch innocent travelers, then those innocent travelers will not have to defend themselves.

BillRM wrote:
Hell not even a Chinese tank driver was willing to run over a protester but you think otherwise it would seem.

The peaceful protester was not trying to lynch the crew of the tank.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The real reason so many people are "running over" Black Lives Matter Protesters
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:47:47