Sexy fashion trends of the young and hot: What's next?

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 12:30 am
littlek wrote:
ok. I'll go first in hopes that maybe someone else will post embarASSing pix of themselves.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgCjAg4ZnAsWiageiJr6oifuxZfrOv0Ft4VnyAawanfU4CdBmtUOOxc3bOVIcXrquGlWDDp4ekZpSu1sPr24FOAJW9zpYE!SWJdC64TLWphz52RK*xx7tg/nekkiddeathcostume.jpg

Good God! That certainly woke up little William this morning.

Gorgeous bod LK, I must say that you are very brave! Jolly well done.

...........now....where's the one of you in the nekkid suit?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 06:35 am
littlek wrote:
ok. I'll go first in hopes that maybe someone else will post embarASSing pix of themselves.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgCjAg4ZnAsWiageiJr6oifuxZfrOv0Ft4VnyAawanfU4CdBmtUOOxc3bOVIcXrquGlWDDp4ekZpSu1sPr24FOAJW9zpYE!SWJdC64TLWphz52RK*xx7tg/nekkiddeathcostume.jpg

Shocked Laughing Laughing That is priceless!!

You look suspiciously like a roomate I once had....your face, littlk, your face!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 06:39 am
There was a guy and girl when I was at college that dressed up one year as Adam and Eve. I kid you not that all the girl wore was a nude tube top with leaves stuck to the front and a nude bikini bottom with a leaf stuck to the front. Amd the guy had just nude bikini bottom with leaf. And sandles. At the end of October. At a bar. It was so great.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 07:10 am
I like the boots.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 08:12 am
I love the boots. Takes it out of "I'm nekkid tee hee <blush>" and into "Yeah, I'm nude, gonna make something of it??"
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 08:50 am
They're made for walkin'.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 06:19 pm
The boots were key.

Sooooo...... where are your pix, y'all?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 06:27 pm
Oh, and, Lord Ellpus, that was 8 years ago...... there's been 8 halloweens' worth of candy injected into my hips and thighs since then.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 06:50 pm
rather than injecting it, i recommend taking the candy orally...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 10:01 pm
Doh! I knew I was doing something wrong.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 12:58 pm
sozobe wrote:

(Wait, I'm in the doghouse for the Bill 'n' Brooke thing, aren't I?

Nah, not at all! Very Happy Though, I must admit, It took me awhile to figure out what you were talking about! :wink:

In one of our more private conversations, Bill and I both agreed that we are meeting as friends. There are no expectations. If anything develops out of that ....great! If it doesn't, we aren't at all worried, because we know that a lasting friendship, will be the least that will develop.

And friendships are little pieces of heaven, in and of themselves. Very Happy So whether he comes here - or I go there (depending on who gets un-busy first) ....... there's a boat load of hugs waiting at the end of that line!

In the meantime ... we're just gonna enjoy the heck out of flirting wif each other. :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/eyelashes.gif
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 11:31:43