Sexy fashion trends of the young and hot: What's next?

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 05:08 pm
Looking out at the women passing by on the street from our sidewalk table at "Zucchero e Pomodori" tonight, I and my friend were noticing how revealing women's fashions are these days.

We have the belly shirts, ala Gwen Stefani, which are very, very nice, and this whole "wearing a satin teddy as a top" thing has caught on like wildfire, which I love. Then you have the skirts that are worn low enough to reveal some nice ass cleavage. Also, pretty hot.

And here is my prediction for what is next. I believe that the next big thing will be to reject this whole bikini wax thing and go the opposite way--that's right, I think the new rage will soon be for women to grow the pubic hair out as bushy as possible, and wear the skirts just low enough to reveal just a small little teasing tuft of pube out the top.

Trust me, it is the next big thing. I can't wait. What, you disagree? Well, what do YOU think the next big thing is then, smartypants?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,844 • Replies: 150
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 05:21 pm
given the rightening of america by george and his crew, i predict this will be the new trend
http://www.olemiss.edu/courses/his105/images/puritan_woman_old.jpg

except of course in new york and l.a., which will be renamed sodom and gomorah
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 05:30 pm
Oh my god, it's already begun! "The tuft", as I'm calling it, is already out there!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQAyA44XUKg2TM6aSeu!CDMFjH8olHZ7tZvLnSaMGPm7O*iFvzk4JgbwyFl0UtdEsrK6eJ48WvogZIyunPSerNPBnAv4m*Z1Dd0M7FlY8wP4tV7FYmjePw/Untitled-2.jpg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 05:30 pm
That is so freakin' sexy...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:15 pm
So what you're telling us Kicky, is you dig the "hip bone-to hip bone-to belly button look?

Not a guy who's a big fan of hardwood floors?

I like the hardwood look, or just a tiny bit there. Actually has nothing to do with the look rather than the mess you have to deal with when deep sea diving.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:20 pm
agree with you slappy, i'll save the flossing for when i'm brushing my teeth
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:30 pm
I'm not actually saying that, slappy. I was actually just thinking about how far they can go now, and what can they possibly do to top the sexy **** they do now.

I don't actually have a preference either way when it comes to rug or hardwood floor. Mostly just because beggars can't be choosers.

Although, I do believe that the first girl that comes out showing a little tuft of hair peaking out the top of her very low skirt will definitely get a hell of a lot of attention. I think it could happen, and I will actively promote it. In fact, any women on A2K want to be trensetters? I'll help you promote your new look. I have a digital camera, and I know how to use it!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:43 pm
This reminds me of a halloween costume I wore one year.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:47 pm
Huh? You have to give us more details than that, you tease.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:50 pm
hehehe.... I was looking through old albums with my neice and we came across my nekkid costume. I had pencil eraser nipples and a fake fur muff.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:51 pm
And of course, you will be posting that picture on A2K later tonight. I'll check back later for it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:52 pm
er, I don't think I'll be posting a pic.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:54 pm
For some reason, I don't see you doing something like that. You must have changed a lot over the course of time. Either that, or I don't really know you at all. Probably a little of both...

So do you want to be my helpful fashion trendsetter, littlek? We'll make this "tuft" thing huge!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 07:00 pm
I did it. Not only did I do it, I went to work bartending while wearing the nekkid costume.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 12:40 am
Wow, that's pretty wild. Why couldn't I have met you back when you did stupid crazy stuff like that? I might have even had a chance to get some. DAMMIT!

Oh well, you play the cards you're dealt, I guess...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 10:27 am
so u didn't mind all the patrons at the bar seeing the N.C.
c'mon, don't get shy on us now Mr. Green

(can u feel the peer pressure starting to build? CAN U??)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 01:48 pm
The n.c.? North Carolina?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 02:00 pm
Nekkid Costume.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 07:16 pm
Ah. It was a lady Godiva costume, really. I had a looooooong blond wig. But, the wig kept getting caught on the well-liquor bottles. Because the night was so insanely busy, I had my then boyfriend cut the wig. I told him to cut it below my butt, for camo. He did, but the wig sproinged up after being cut and well, I was red.

I worked one halloween as Xena. I clashed swords with a long-haired, tartan-clad highlander over the heads of the patrons. My boss liked that one.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 07:29 pm
by now the peer pressure must be suffocating.
soon you'll relent...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sexy fashion trends of the young and hot: What's next?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 11:33:56