Black and female privledge, honest discussion please? New

Linkat

Sat 17 Apr, 2021 01:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Just thinking of some others that are not horror - this I think is a good movie too -

The Shawshank Redemption (I think this might be a short story)

another one that is a bit unusual and you do not hear about much but being a red sox fan :
The Girl who loved Tom Gordon

And another one - that is unique that he wrote with another author - called Faithful - it was written about the 2004 Red Sox - happened to have occurred in the year they won the world series which worked out nicely.

There are other books that kind of are scary but not horror - or ones that have scary parts but are not horror - another I remember I read not too long ago (and is also a short series) is 11/23/64 about someone going through time to try to prevent the Kennedy shooting.

Sorry to change the subject but I have read alot of his books because I am a bit twisted --- loved IT.

longjon

Sat 17 Apr, 2021 03:36 pm
@snood,
Quote:
I’m just trying to figure out what the **** “black and female privilege” is supposed to mean.

Perhaps you should speak with the black female founder of black lives matter about the MULTIPLE multi-million dollar homes that she has purchased.

Last time I checked, she was both black and female.
0 Replies

snood

Sat 17 Apr, 2021 03:47 pm
@Linkat,
I heard a funny quote attributed to Steven King. Someone asked him how his imagination was so prolific - he was writing more than a book a year at the time.
His answer (according to the story)?
“Oh, that’s just because I have the heart of a child...
I keep it in a jar on my dresser.”
0 Replies

longjon

Sat 17 Apr, 2021 11:37 pm
"The police in my wealthy white area of LA can stay," she said.

BLM Founder Calls For Abolishing Police In All The Areas Where She Doesn't Live

LOS ANGELES, CA—BLM co-founder and "trained Marxist" Patrisse Cullors has called for defunding the police in response to police shootings. She later clarified, however, that she only supports abolishing police in all the areas where she doesn't live.

"The police in my wealthy white area of LA can stay," she said. "And the ones around my home in Atlanta. Also, the ones who protect my other home in Albany. I think I have a fourth house too, but I can't remember where it is. Wherever it is, the police there can stick around as well."

According to sources, Cullors needs all these properties for her important work, and to hide from the urban hellscapes where police are being defunded.

"I need a lot of houses. All good Marxists have a lot of houses!" said Cullors.

Police have assured Cullors that they will remain at full strength in the wealthy, majority-white neighborhoods where she lives.

Bernie Sanders reportedly condemned Cullors after finding out she now has more houses than he does.

https://babylonbee.com/news/blm-founder-calls-for-abolishing-police-in-all-the-areas-where-she-doesnt-live?fbclid=IwAR0vBq0pqIM78tH-BFFzJ673ViEdGZFYU_d6a7z2xQoTMzyxTGd94C_wxPs
0 Replies

snood

Sun 18 Apr, 2021 04:25 am
I wondered what happened to coldjoint. Can someone slip a different identity past the mods that easily.?
hightor

Sun 18 Apr, 2021 04:32 am
@snood,
Not that easily.
snood

Sun 18 Apr, 2021 05:39 am
@hightor,
So longhorn is a whole ‘nother nimrod?
hightor

Sun 18 Apr, 2021 08:24 am
@snood,
Yeah — neither one of those clowns is clever enough to change their writing and posting styles to that degree. Unlike the person who pretends to be you, me, and glitterbag. That guy can completely switch his authorial persona!
glitterbag

Sun 18 Apr, 2021 10:23 am
@hightor,
What!!!!! Does that mean we aren't real?????
hightor

Sun 18 Apr, 2021 11:09 am
@glitterbag,
According to u/Builder, the font of wisdom from Down Under, we three are the same, mere figments of some wizard's imagination!
izzythepush

Sun 18 Apr, 2021 11:32 am
@hightor,
According to Builder Australia doesn’t exist.
snood

Sun 18 Apr, 2021 11:33 am
@izzythepush,
Builder couldn’t find a clue with a map and a flashlight.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 18 Apr, 2021 12:59 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

According to u/Builder, the font of wisdom from Down Under, we three are the same, mere figments of some wizard's imagination!

Well, that wizard must be wicked creative, bravo to him.
engineer

Sun 18 Apr, 2021 02:22 pm
@glitterbag,
You really need to stop talking to yourself
glitterbag

Sun 18 Apr, 2021 02:47 pm
@engineer,
😎
snood

Sun 18 Apr, 2021 06:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Look, GB! Longjon's sharing pictures of his momma.
Ain't that sweet?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 03:44:29