Help me pick a cell phone, PLEASE!

Lady J

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 10:43 am
Smile I wouldn't even know how to turn a Blackberry on! And I should confess, I don't know for a fact that every FedEx employee is getting one. I do know that those in the field in Networking, Sales or Consulting jobs will be using them starting next month.

Here's a link:

http://www.blackberry.com/products/blackberry/index.shtml
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 10:48 am
Ah... that's not for me, nosiree. Thanks for the link.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 11:36 am
hehehe....definitely not for me either! WAY to complex for my little needs and brain! I just want a phone that when it rings, I pick it up and can say hello or I can dial a number and it rings on the other end. I'm downsizing my life to simplicity. Smile
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 11:54 am
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Technology/pd_cellcouple_050210_t.jpg

"Littllek", Kicky here. "Say, I got dat new cell phone. It's some pretty cool ****."

"Oh, how nice, kicky. Maybe we can get together and I can show you my exciting new purple hat. It has trim around the border."
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 11:59 am
Love that photo and your comment as a combo, Gus...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 12:01 pm
Why, thank you, osso.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 12:06 pm
Yeah, Gus. I'm beginning to think you are really nice, hmmmm. It will take a trip to Albuquerque for us to decide if you have that sweet side for real or if you only have it when you escape from the swamp.

Kicky, I have Sprint and am as happy with it as I am with anything that is high tech. My calls from New Mexico to Colorado and Connecticut haven't been a problem. The only time I can't get service is when I'm in the mountains and I don't think there is a cell phone in existence that works in mountainous terrain.

Good luck with your search.
0 Replies

joluma

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 06:01 pm
Is it possible to find a prepaid camera wireless phone under $l00? I really would appreciate your help here. Thanks
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 06:03 pm
That's where my freakin' hat went.
l'k has it!
0 Replies

SEUS2

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 11:45 pm
Phone plans
Im from australia, i dont know wat the big deal about phone plans are in america, i was just wonderring if it was true that mobile phones(cell phones) werent as popular in america as other european and asian countries. By reading this post i guess its true. I have three mobile phones all with different operators and i have really never experienced a dropped call except for when i was in a valley in the bush. One of my phones is a 3G video phone.
0 Replies