QuadJoseph?

Linkat

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2021 12:24 pm
Got this in my A2K inbox:

View Profilefirstalert23

Mon 1 Feb, 2021 01:58 pm
Would you like to know the answer to the following question: What Does The Bible Say About Pandemics?

PS. For quicker & uninterrupted communication: [email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 311 • Replies: 5

roger

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2021 12:49 pm
@Linkat,
Copy the email, complain to "Contact Us", and paste it in.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2021 01:00 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Got this in my A2K inbox:

View Profilefirstalert23

Mon 1 Feb, 2021 01:58 pm
Would you like to know the answer to the following question: What Does The Bible Say About Pandemics?

PS. For quicker & uninterrupted communication: [email protected]

Report him already. I reported an earlier account of his for which the admins banned him. He's that stupid that he used the same email address in his PM? Thank heavens for small favors.
https://imgur.com/nuyXE3F.jpg
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2021 01:10 pm
@Linkat,
Awesome - I know you are not supposed to engage with such people, but I did have to ask them via the private message:

Are you a Jehovah Witness

Responded back "yes".

Knew It!

I have been getting personal hand written letters at home from them - apparently due to covid they can not witness in person door to door like usual so they are on a letter writing campaign. Looks like they invaded A2K.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2021 01:21 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

I have been getting personal hand written letters at home from them - apparently due to covid they can not witness in person door to door like usual so they are on a letter writing campaign. Looks like they invaded A2K.

WOW! That so explains the really random (printed not handwritten) gentle/harmless but obviously Christian bent-letter I got a month ago from a complete stranger (relatively local).

I was worried (to a quite small degree) about the writer's motives. Makes a bit of sense now.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2021 08:58 pm
@tsarstepan,
He has a new account. I reported him to the admins tonight.
Quote:
Fracking cockroaches. But this is what you get for not policing the boards from the likes of QAnon.

This is his third or fourth account?
https://imgur.com/WS2JVg2.jpg

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » QuadJoseph?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:03:40