Rounding up violent Trump Supporters

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:45 pm
Trump supporters (or antifa if you prefer) aren't very smart. They committed violent crimes in the open. Their faces are clearly recognizable. Already news organizations are ferreting them out, and the FBI now going through camera footage.

The FBI will get phones of suspects, and lists of numbers, and networks and more photos.

I don't care if you are a Trump Supporter terrorist, or an Antifa terrorist, or both (I suspect that many of them are the same people), if you punch a cop on camera, or smash windows on camera, or scale walls on camera you deserve what you get. It's not just the crime, it is the stupidity.

Ironically it is the Trump supporters aversion to face coverings that will land many of them in jail.

longjon

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 01:22 pm
@maxdancona,
Do you feel the same way about all the looting, murders, and assaults done by BLM last summer? All in the name of 'F whitey".
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 01:47 pm
@longjon,
Actually yes.

I have made no secret of my feelings. I condemn violence committed in the name of Black Loves Matter, and I condemn the idiot liberals who try to excuse it.

It is the same thing. It is idiocy in either case
longjon

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 01:53 pm
@maxdancona,
if that's true, then why aren't you making a big fuss about it?
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 02:18 pm
@longjon,
I did. When some pundit on NPR suugreted that throwing a molotov cocktail wasn't a serious crime... I was telling about that for weeks

If Biden ever suugests that violence from BLM or looting in protests is patriotic, I will turn against him.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 02:58 pm
The point is that the assholes who stormed the capitol will pay the price, and the FBI will be able to use them to get good information on the extreme right.

hightor

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 03:23 pm
@longjon,
Quote:
...done by BLM...

BLM isn't a person. BLM can't loot, murder, or assault anything. The people who committed criminal acts during the riots were individuals. Some may have been actual members of BLM. Some might have just supported its cause. And some might not have had any connection with the organization at all and were simply taking advantage of the confusion.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 03:47 pm
@hightor,
BLM are a bunch of thugs who support the murder of police officers.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 04:06 pm
@hightor,
This isn't a thread about BLM. I did want to answer that I, for one, am willing to call out violent idiots from either side of the political spectrum.

The fact that Trump refers to them as "patriots" and Oralloy refers to them as "antifa" is a little funny.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 04:14 pm
@maxdancona,
https://imgur.com/9hToWIX.jpg
https://imgur.com/8HCcVH4.jpg
0 Replies

longjon

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 04:22 pm
@maxdancona,
So why didn't people like Biden and Chuck Schumer have this kind of outrage about all the months on end of BLM murders last year? But they crap their pants when taxpaying voters have legitimate grievances with our government?

Why hasn't Biden ever denounced Antifa?
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 04:24 pm
@longjon,
longjon wrote:

So why didn't people like Biden and Chuck Schumer have this kind of outrage about all the months on end of BLM murders last year? But they crap their pants when taxpaying voters have legitimate grievances with our government?

Why hasn't Biden ever denounced Antifa?

If Biden has denounced Antifa, will you admit you are wrong?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 04:31 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Oralloy refers to them as "antifa"

Stop the nonsense. I've not referred to anyone as antifa except for people who openly call themselves antifa.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 04:35 pm
@oralloy,
Answer this question Oralloy. You said that the people who were violent yesterday were "antifa".

The people who attacked police officers and broke windows to force their way into the capitol building yesterday after attending Trumps speech

Were they "patriots"? Were they "antifa"? or were they both?
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 04:47 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You said that the people who were violent yesterday were "antifa".

No I didn't. You are the only person who is babbling about antifa.

maxdancona wrote:
The people who attacked police officers and broke windows to force their way into the capitol building yesterday after attending Trumps speech

Patriots, yes.

I neither know nor care whether they are antifa.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 04:48 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

Patriots, yes.

And, just to clarify, you approve of what they did. Right?

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 04:54 pm
@maxdancona,
I approve wholeheartedly. And I hope for much more of the same over the next four years.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 05:07 pm
@oralloy,
I am glad we clarified that. In the future when I point out that you support punching police officers and breaking windows... we can refer back to this thread.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 05:32 pm
@maxdancona,
I am against assaulting police officers. I am fine with people being charged and prosecuted if they assaulted a police officer. What I approve of here is the occupation of the capitol building by peaceful protesters.

I don't care about broken windows. I might object to more serious destruction of property.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 05:35 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

What I approve of here is the occupation of the capitol by peaceful protesters.

There is no such thing. They went through police officers to get there. The woman who died, died which trying to ram through the door to the capital rotunda by a capital police officer who was charged with protecting our elected officials.

1. Forums
  2. » Rounding up violent Trump Supporters
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:41:38