Rounding up violent Trump Supporters

maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 05:37 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

oralloy wrote:

What I approve of here is the occupation of the capitol by peaceful protesters.

There is no such thing. They went through police officers to get there. The woman who died, died which trying to ram through the door to the capital rotunda by a capital police officer who was charged with protecting our elected officials.

This is the Trump administration. In 30 years, when my grandchildren are learning about the Trump presidency.... this is the image that will be used to represent his time in office.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 05:39 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
There is no such thing. They went through police officers to get there. The woman who died, died which trying to ram through the door to the capital rotunda by a capital police officer who was charged with protecting our elected officials.

That is incorrect. The protesters were peaceful for the most part.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 05:48 pm
@oralloy,
I get it Oralloy. By "peaceful" you don't mean they didn't violently force their way past police officers (injuring several) and breaking windows.

By "peaceful" you mean they were White.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 05:51 pm
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 06:15 pm
@maxdancona,
Don't go falsely accusing me of your own racism.

For what it's worth, a capitol police officer just died from his injuries.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 08:21 pm
@oralloy,
Trump wrote:

I would like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States capitol, like all Americans, I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem,”

“The demonstrators who infiltrated the capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy to those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country.”

Donald Trump just stabbed Oralloy in the back.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 08:44 pm
@maxdancona,
Oh please. Be serious.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 08:47 pm
@maxdancona,
I really think hes unable to "get it" .He often totally misses the bigger issues and the next 10 checker moves that an occurrence portends
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 08:52 pm
@farmerman,
Wrong again. I don't miss much with my 170 IQ.
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 08:59 pm
@oralloy,
see, there. I didnt say **** and you first have started using some IQ excuse as if it gives you an excuse when you dont know of what you speak.

maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:07 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I really think hes unable to "get it" .He often totally misses the bigger issues and the next 10 checker moves that an occurrence portends

Trump has never had any core. He just wants to be popular. Now he has his back up against the wall. I suspect they made him post the video by threatening to invoke the 25th amendment.

In the video he claims to have called out the National Guard on the protesters "right away" (a lie of course).
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:08 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
see, there. I didnt say **** and you first have started using some IQ excuse as if it gives you an excuse when you dont know of what you speak.

Look again. You wrongly accused me of missing bigger issues and not seeing ahead.

I always know what I'm talking about as well.
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:23 pm
@oralloy,
WHAAA? SO you think Ive brought up anything about IQ???? you ARE the obsessed one and My recommendation is that you go find someone who gives a **** about YOU . To me , you are but a collection of dumass opinions and incorrect points of history and our laws

farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:34 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You wrongly accused me of missing bigger issues and not seeing ahead.
I commented on your CONTENT . and it was obvious that you knew ne'er anything of what you spake. I dont give a **** what you announce your IQ to be. I am unimpressed. Id rather have a conversation or debate with someone who is more intelligent. You dont seem to rise to any measurable standards. You just go about announcing a number as if that should "scare anyone off"

Im afraid youve not been among the scads of really smart people out there. I too have taken those internet "IQ" tests at parties and many times Ive had perfect scores . SO WHAT??? . Ive actually had to gain access based on SAT;s GRE;s professional licensing tests and voire dire. You just sit around here vocally masturbating
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:40 pm
@farmerman,
We are arguing with Oralloy again. It really isn't worth it.

I would rather have an intelligent discussion on a topic other than Oralloy's IQ.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 10:02 pm
@maxdancona,
My mental ability is the only thing that Farmerman wants to talk about.

But I'll have an intelligent discussion with you about a different subject.

What do you want to talk about?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 10:03 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
incorrect points of history and our laws

Note your inability to point out a list of these errors.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 10:08 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I commented on your CONTENT. and it was obvious that you knew ne'er anything of what you spake.

Wrong again. I always know what I'm talking about.

farmerman wrote:
I dont give a **** what you announce your IQ to be. I am unimpressed.

You obviously care enough to keep bringing up the subject of my mental capability over and over again.

farmerman wrote:
You just go about announcing a number as if that should "scare anyone off"

I correct your untrue statements by providing factual statements.

farmerman wrote:
Im afraid youve not been among the scads of really smart people out there.

As usual you are completely wrong.

I am usually smarter than other smart people.

farmerman wrote:
You just sit around here vocally masturbating

I merely correct your untrue statements about me.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2021 11:01 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I commented on your CONTENT . and it was obvious that you knew ne'er anything of what you spake. I dont give a **** what you announce your IQ to be. I am unimpressed. Id rather have a conversation or debate with someone who is more intelligent. You dont seem to rise to any measurable standards. You just go about announcing a number as if that should "scare anyone off"

Im afraid youve not been among the scads of really smart people out there. I too have taken those internet "IQ" tests at parties and many times Ive had perfect scores . SO WHAT??? . Ive actually had to gain access based on SAT;s GRE;s professional licensing tests and voire dire. You just sit around here vocally masturbating

Darn it, I wanted to reply to your post about "IQ being related to factual recall, but not to creativity and problem solving" but I think the moderators deleted your post.

Sometimes the moderators delete things that I find genuinely offensive, but sometimes they leave up stuff that I find offensive and instead delete things that I find harmless.

Anyway I agree with your now-missing post. I have no idea how I am at problem solving, but I do have very low creativity.

My factual recall is one of the seven wonders of the world though. I'm not one of those people who can recall every single day of their life, but I can recall every single fact that I've ever heard or read in my entire life, as well as the credibility of the source that I learned it from. And I can pull all these facts from my memory right when I need them.

I can't really comprehend what it's like for you normal people, but for me it's like I can hold all the facts in the universe in my head all at once. Kind of like Zaphod Beeblebrox when he was in the Total Perspective Vortex.
farmerman

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2021 07:35 pm
@oralloy,
The forensic units and BAU;s are busy rounding up the posse.

They had a shot of BIGO , caught him this AM

note to self:
"Next time I should not make selfies while desecrating federal facilities".
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:44:44