Amen! and awoman (yes this really happened).

farmerman

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 03:41 am
Max, Im done. I mrely agreed with Izzy because you were calling him incorrect. He wasnt, Jistory backs hi up about Goebbels. I merely underpinned his statement(I didnt endorse Goebbels by any man). Theres where you gt off th wagon and begin trying to miscast what others have said.
As far as your insults, Look to yourself. I didnt think youd be this touchy. You posted an opinion for what reason??? SO folks would line up in adulation?? My comment was that you seem to like to paint an wntire group for onE person's, (A Catholic Rumanian) silly comment.

Why did you paint all liberals as the source of that kind of dumass thinking??? HMMMMM?

When you dont think a point out too far, you should expect to get some unadmiring blowback. Noone on this board is subject to adulation (except maybe Ollie , based on his opinion of himself).

izzythepush

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 03:59 am
@farmerman,
Max only worries about extremism in others.

He’s quite happy to use the tactics of Goebbels, he just doesn’t like it when it’s pointed out because he’s a fragile fascist snowflake.
farmerman

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 04:07 am
@izzythepush,
You and he have issues that will probably take several cases of Chesterfield Ale to redress . Im not taking any side.I just commented to state that your recollection of Dr Goebbels was correct.
Marquis of Queensbury rules prevail, so said barry Fitzgerald
izzythepush

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 04:39 am
@farmerman,
I have never encountered Chesterfield ale.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 07:01 am
@farmerman,
The lesson of this thread (if there is a lesson) is this. You can be a liberal without being a self-righteous prick. I have seen you do it before on other threads, so I know you understand this.

Once you start comparing someone to Nazi war criminals you have already crossed the line.

Sir Izzy is going to follow from thread to thread enforcing rightousness and attempting to slay the wrongdoers. And Neptune will exude chaste virtue as the eternal damsel in distress.

I expect more from you.

izzythepush

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 07:19 am
@maxdancona,
You have used the tactics of Goebbels to smear an entire group.

That’s a fact, and you were the one who crossed the line.

If you don’t want people to compare you to Nazis don’t act like them.

And when you get caught out don’t whinge like a little baby.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 07:20 am
@maxdancona,
I’m no ******* liberal.
maxdancona

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 07:23 am
@izzythepush,
Maybe not... but you are a self-righteous prick.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:33:20