Amen! and awoman (yes this really happened).

neptuneblue

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:26 pm
@maxdancona,
Apparently the right-swaying nutjob website you found your information neglected to put context into their article...

Quote your source.
maxdancona

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:38 pm
@neptuneblue,
Bill Maher wrote:
At Mount Holyoke this year, the canceled a production of The Vagina Monologues" because they said 'it offended the transgendered. By offering 'an extreme narrow perspective' on what it means to be a woman."

Yes! We forgot all about the 0.3 percent of women who don't have vaginas, but still want a monologue.

I am sorry, I love the transgendered. But, if you're transgendered and can't handle The Vagina Monologues... you don't need a vagina. You are already a giant pussy.

There are plenty of examples of liberal silliness.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:44 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Apparently the right-swaying nutjob website you found your information neglected to put context into their article...

Quote your source.

You and I probably agree on 98% of policy. We will support the same legislation and vote for the same elected officials.

Where I part the silliness and the extremism. When we are arguing about the term "whitelist" and whether White women can wear hoop earrings. These things are not only meaningless and divisive, they also take away from the real issues where we could be making progress.

I put my male connecter into a female socket. I use a whitelist to direct internet traffic (and I am probably on a blacklist somewhere). I recently connected a master drive to a slave drive. Any sockets or IP addresses or harddrives that are offended... I supposed I am sorry.

It is silly and laughable.
neptuneblue

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:51 pm
@maxdancona,
Oh, ok, I see.

I'll ask again, quote your original source and context to your headline.
maxdancona

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:55 pm
@neptuneblue,
This is a parody thread Neptune. I don't know why you want to turn it into a trial. You obviously googled it too, and you don't seem to disagree with the facts.

The only fact is that e said "amen and awoman" meaning it to be a tribute to women. We agree on the sole fact (I think). There is nothing to argue here.

I find that very funny. As humor often does, it makes a general point that supports my opinion that liberalism often goes to ridiculous extremes.

(Strangely if you listen to the video out of context... when he says "a man and a woman" he seems to be repeating a conservative argument against gay marriage. Again, that means nothing. It just amuses me. It's silliness, nothing more.)

neptuneblue

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:58 pm
@maxdancona,
I don't see any of your alternative facts as relevant and even when pressed to quote your source you cannot do so.

I don't argue with someone who is wrong.

maxdancona

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:59 pm
@neptuneblue,
What alternative facts are you suggesting?

We agree on the facts. You are making a silly argument about nothing.
neptuneblue

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 12:03 am
@maxdancona,
For a third time, quote your source material.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 12:03 am
@maxdancona,
Dont generalize because on prson is clearly "language challenged".
If it werent for the liberals, most polysyllabic words would lie there unused.
Show context, did the speaker have a smile? Was it possibly a joke ?
Remember, it was the Mississippi legislature that wanted to decree that pi shall be given the value of "3". It was only 3 or 4 legsislators (all GOP) who were then corrected by the remainder of their pparty members that theres a reason to include the rest of the unending decimal. We dont think that all members of that party are idiots?? or do you make your selections in that manner??
farmerman

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 12:05 am
@maxdancona,
izzy is correct. Dr Goebbels would take specifics out of single examples of things like you dwell on and make vast generalizations about Jews .
maxdancona

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 12:06 am
@farmerman,
Farmerman, it is the extremism that I don't like.

I have no problem pointing out when conservatives are ridiculous. And I have no problem pointing out when liberals are being ridiculous. Neptune, Coldjoint, I get flack from both of them (which kind of makes me happy).

I wish liberals would be less ridiculous, because (as I said), I agree with liberals in most of their policy goals.
maxdancona

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 12:08 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

izzy is correct. Dr Goebbels would take specifics out of single examples of things like you dwell on and make vast generalizations about Jews .

Really Farmerman... you are going to go with the Goebels thing for this? If you are going to play the Nazi card for making fun of political correctness, what are you going to do when I start putting children in ovens?

I expect this "everyone I disagree with is a Nazi" crap from Izzy and Neptune. They are extremists of the "you are with us or against us" type.

I expect more from you, Farmerman.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 12:13 am
@maxdancona,
no, youre guilty of generalization. One idiotic statement makes a ball game. Why not just call it out as it is, a silly dumass ejaculate from a unskilled idiot.(Or maybe it went over your hwad as a off th cuff joke) Maybe that person was a Catholic, or a Hungarian. Look how these dumass Hungarian Catholics make such stupid assertions.

NSFW (view)
farmerman

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 12:54 am
@maxdancona,
You also have an annoying habit of miscasting what was said before.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
maxdancona

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 01:11 am
@farmerman,
Come on Farmerman. You are being silly. Let's review this thread.

1. I started thread to express the opinion that ending a prayer with "amen and awoman" is ridiculous. I then made fun of it.

2. I generalized this to express my opinion that political correctness and the extreme worry about words from liberals is silly.

These are my opinions, anyone can either ignore them or join in on the fun.

3. The Izzy (who follows me from thread to thread) jumped into compare me to Goebbels.

4. It is my opinion that anytime you compare someone to Goebbels (an infamous Nazi war criminal) for something that doesn't involve something at least putting children into ovens is an silly escalation.

5. Neptune came on to demand facts. I don't know what to tell her since I am only expressing opinion (the one fact is not in question). Neptune is being silly.

6. Then Farmerman (who is often, but not always reasonable) came in to pile on with Izzy.

maxdancona

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 01:13 am
@farmerman,
I don't know what "corrective criticism" you think you are offering here. I am expressing my opinion that liberals are extremely silly some times. I think you are here to defend some ideological team, or some partisan rule of liberal fight club... actually I don't really know what your point is on this silly thread.

Maybe it is "thou shalt not make fun of liberal club even when they do something silly"?

Maybe you can tell me what your point is.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 03:11 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

This is a parody thread Neptune. I don't know why you want to turn it into a trial.

Whine whine whine whine whine.

You don’t do parody threads you do whiny bitch threads.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 5 Jan, 2021 03:15 am
@maxdancona,
Fake news alternative facts.

You decided to attack liberals and women because of unresolved issues you have about your own manhood and lacklustre fascism.

You were called out.

You whined like a bitch.

That’s what really happened, and it happens all the time. It’s what you do.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 02:07:43