Sneezing

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 05:40 am
I usually sneeze in batches of 3 as I did this morning,but a few seconds ago I had a singular sneeze.

Do you sneeze in batches?
Do you let it all out or do you stifle your sneeze?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,912 • Replies: 42
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 06:34 am
for the most part i'm a singular, do-it-right-the-1st-time sneezer.
i only sneeze in batches when i have a cold or bad allergies.

the letting out/stifle issue depends on where i am Smile
(ie. crowded elevator = stifle; at my desk = let 'er rip...)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 07:11 am
Lord, I sneezed up to a dozen times in the space of 3 or 4 minutes! It gets so funny, and feels so good.

I just let them rip (unless on a elevator or at at funeral) since I figure the body is trying to get rid of something.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 07:16 am
My brother sneezes at least 6 times in a row. He used to get in trouble in school because the teacher thought he was screwing around. But my parents had to go in and tell them that's how he sneezed.

My husband sneezes when going from hot to cold temps. And he sneezes a bunch of times.

I myself, do it right the first time.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 07:26 am
Bella Dea wrote:

I myself, do it right the first time.

Well, la de da! :wink:
0 Replies

Intrepid

My 11 year old grandaughter sneezes in rapid succession. Usually from 10 to 20 times each episode. This occurs in the space of just a few seconds. I have never seen this before and, thankfully, it does not occur often. It is kind of embarrassing when it happens in church.
0 Replies

Linkat

In almost every circumstance I sneeze twice. My dad sneezes about a dozen times. I read some where that multiple sneezing is heredity (what isn't).

The other odd thing is I sneeze every time after I put an altoid in my mouth.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 07:27 am
I sometimes frighten animals and small children.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 09:26 am
I find if I make a orange squash drink from concentrate, it makes me sneeze if I put too much in.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 10:02 am
It pisses me off when I have a sneeze on deck that just won't come out.
Kind of like taking a crap that lingers in that netherworld between anus and toiletbowl. Sorry if that's too much information. But I want to be precise here.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 10:06 am
hahahahaha, thats been my good giggle for the day.

I know what you mean, 2 natural things that are great when they happen in a safe place but when it doesnt happen its like the end of the world.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 10:10 am
Ooh, i hate that "i'm done but don't feel done" feeling. Laughing
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 10:11 am
Me too, orifices are odd things!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 11:34 am
If that happens to me garamel - I simply look at the sun or a light - then the sneeze will come. As to the other matter you are on your own.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 11:44 am
Cool! I'll have to try that next time.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 11:49 am
material girl wrote:
orifices are odd things!

Now thats a signature line if there ever was one
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:48 pm
Quote:
I simply look at the sun or a light

[dis] "we here at A2k do not condone looking directly at the sun, no matter how badly one has to sneeze" [/claimer]
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:51 pm
Linkat wrote:
If that happens to me garamel - I simply look at the sun or a light - then the sneeze will come. As to the other matter you are on your own.

Try looking at the sun during that "other matter", it might work, couldn't hurt.

Not to get into garamel's theme, but there are so many small pleasures like sneezing.

Take for instance, cleaning your ears with Q-tips. I don't care what they say, I shove 'em in there as deep as I want.

Oh! Embarrassed

I love the look on dogs and cats faces when you take a warm wet rag and get into their ears and go to work. It's like they died and went to heaven.

I've heard it called an 'eargasm' Laughing
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:56 pm
Chai - my cats would scream bloody murder if I did that to them. It is worse than stuffing them in a small jar (see bonsai kitten thread).
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:05 pm
oh well you've got to get them drunk first of course
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sneezing
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 04:31:40