SOMEONE TALK TO ME, I AM BORED

glitterbag

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 12:50 pm
Gee, I just found this thread. I don't want to ignore you and if you really want some stimulation you need to read the thread I am in, over on "the other site". Some guy just called me a permissive bonehead. All the other stuff was incredibly bizarre, but I would like his permission to use that phrase. That seems to be the perfect way to describe parents who let their 10 year old girls dress like tramps when they go to school. But....... he is worried about a creeping gay threat that will force all of us to dress like the village people. I told him he could be in charge of monitoring that, but that made him even more angry with me so he has also called me an idiot.

I don't know how many of you remember or know me, but if you do you know how easily my feelings are hurt. Ha ha ha ha ah haaaa,ahhhhahhh, Crap even I couldn't type with a straight face.

All is well here in Annapolis, but I'm getting hate mail from deranged folks. Not deranged in the good way, like Slappy.....deranged in the scary way.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 12:59 pm
Interesting...
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 01:02 pm
You are hard to entertain, aren't you??? I'll try to dreg up something else.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 01:07 pm
I tend to be easily amused... but eh... I tend to amuse myself... If u look at some of my posts, I probably talk to myself... thats why I am crazy :-)
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 08:52 am
WOw I am beyond bored today!!! Anybody else with me??
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 08:56 am
Always and forever, I just took 3 hours to write a list of things from a website(printing would have taken hundreds of pieces of paper)it didnt interfere with my work at all, how sad is that.

C'mon girl, whats eating you today??!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 09:13 am
I just have alot on my mind... it is in my other thread.. the nervous and exicted one... Err.,...men suck
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 09:52 am
I thought women were supposed to suck(mwohahaha, how rude am I )

Has he peed you off?il read the thread.

I want a boyfriend,Im fed up of being on my own.I had a dream about a rather dishy actor last night and i cant remember ifthere were any fun bits.How annoying is that, my love life is down to forgettable dreams.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:23 am
Just go to a bar and whore it up. You women have it easy.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:31 am
slappy..

can i have sex with you?
Would you mind to terribly if I treated your white body as my sex toy?
i promise to be quick about it.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:31 am
I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR THE BAR SLAPPY :-(
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:35 am
OK, now I am just going to ramble on and on about how agravated I am right now and I don't know why... has your mood ever just shifted before??? Just because you can't stop thinking... and you don't want to be somewhere but you have to be there... aka work.... I feel like I am going crazy.... seriously... it is driving me up a wall, I am lacking sooo much motivation right now... and the things I want I can't get and the things I don't want won't leave me alone.....

I just want to scream so I can get it all out
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:41 am
hi crazie are you there? i m bored too.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:43 am
Hi SG.... yea I feel ya,... I hate being bored.. I go to lunch in 20 minutes and then I get out of work in 4 hours... but it sure is dragging
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:44 am
ya 20, and yoou work, don't u attend college
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:46 am
I work at a college.. I took a few classes but I am not sure what I want to do just yet and I don't have the moeny, I am in debt from living on my own for two years, but once I am out of it and living comfortably I am going back to school
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:50 am
Shewolf, you can have sex with me. I'm a male whore, I'll admit it.

Crazie, I have a bar at my place. I make one hell of a roofie-collata.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:52 am
Sounds tempting.. whats the address?
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:53 am
good going crazie....i just saw ur profile and home page...you are stunner

how much time do u spend on A2K daily?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:57 am
well thank you

Alot of time on A2K.. if you can't tell... I am basically checking in here from the time I get into work until the time I leave... but I am going to lunch right now
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 09:03:17