SOMEONE TALK TO ME, I AM BORED

Vonda1941

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 09:16 am
Ask and you shall receive..LOL. You asked for someone to talk to you because you are bored, so here I am, one of oh so many who have heard your plea. On a scale of 1 to 10 just HOW bored are you? I reckon if we were to compare our lives and you could see how boring MY life was, you would kick up your heels with glee. I am so bored that knitting is the apex of my life.Not fancy stuff, just plain scarves. So far I've finished 6 and half way through the 7th. I am SO bored I went looking in here for something to do, and look where it landed me! Wait till your MY age.. ha ha. Honey, you aint seen nuthin' yet. Keep ya chin up. Things can only get worse... LMAORATF
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 09:22 am
At least you have knitting!!
Ive just looked at the same sites agin today for the umpteenth time.

I think Im experiencing Groundhog Day but its lasting a loooong time.

Why are we bored?
What missing in our lives?
0 Replies

Vonda1941

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 09:32 am
Do you WANT to be bored? I don't think it is a case of "why are we bored?"... I think we just lack the ability to get out of the rut we are in. The weather can be a problem. I reckon boredom in just a way for us to hybernate in the bad weather. If you DON'T want to be bored, are you asking for help to get out of that boredom rut? The BEST way for anyone to stop being bored is to go visit someone in a nursing home. That sure made me pull my socks up. Now, for me, just making it through the most boring of days is an achievement. I am sooo glad I can get bored when I want to be, and I can be not-bored if I want to be. Lots of people aren't that lucky. I hope you break out of your boredom coz life is much too short.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 09:51 am
Im bored at work!!Says alot for my job!!

Im trying to busy myself by buying things on the net to help with a hobby idea i have.Ive progressed the last couple of days, kicking my butt into gear.
I was thinking earlier, if i didnt have my own interests to get on with while im here I would literally be sitting here doing nothing for about 7 and a half hours a day!!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 05:56 am
Wow.... the one day I was bored I only got one response and the second I leave everyone else starts talking to me!! lol.... Well I was bored because I seemed to be lacking motivation that day.... Yes.. I remember it like it was yesterday...... sitting at my desk... typing those words.... wow it seems so long ago!

Granted I will be bored at some point today and I will be back on telling you of my boredom!!!

Um...... Yea.... I have a lot on my mind and I'd talk about it all BUT it's is

1. TOO EARLY

2. I have too much work to do

3. I am just being damn lazy

4. It would take too long

Ok I am rambling now!! Have fun!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 12:30 pm
I feel yucky.... my tummy is killing me!! I hate being a girl

(goes of into a corner and balls her eyes out)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 12:57 pm
I am bored today too and has little to do with having nothing to do and more to do with me being lazy.

**sigh** I want to go to sleep.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 01:02 pm
Me too
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 07:53 am
Bored again. oh so bored... bored bored bored, and too make it worse I am bored with lots on my mind... which means I am bored and I am overanalyzing my thoughts!!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 08:16 am
My jobs dull anyway but the last 3 days have been a joke!!
I felt a bit unwell at the weekend and didnt feel bad about having a day off on Monday as I knew id just be sitting there doing nothing(tho dont tell my boss)
So far today Ive phoyocopied pictures, done a bit of glueing and painting, sorted out my bits n bobs, none of this relates to my actual job

Sadly I have the same things on my mind, my life being stuck in a rut is the major one i think about.
I need a big kick up the butt.

Anyone for butt kicking?

Dont over analyze things.Only yuo can control what goes on in your head.If you step out of yourself and see them from a different perspective you will realise they arent that bad/big, depending on what the problem is of course.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 08:19 am
I always over analyze, but it is all good...

As for the butt kicking, turn around :-)

Today will hopefully be a good Friday... hopefully Brad will ask me out... I am keeping my fingers crossed because it has been a week now!!

I am going to eat there at one o'clock and I feel so nervous... but so excited... I am just hoping he will take action...
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 08:26 am
Are we talking Brad Pitt here or should I read back on this thread??

Dont be nervous, turn it all into excitement.Think of naughty things then youll have a smile on your face all the time your there, when he see's you he will think your a cheeky, mischevious and intrigueing little sprite, totally irrisistable.

I have turned and my butt is ready.Now theres a phrase i thought Id never use!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 08:31 am
**KICK** :-)

I know I am gonna be all smiles when I see him... he makes me smile :-)... I really want him to ask me on a date this weekend... sadly I will drop my plans to go out with him... I am going to a club tonight and then 2morrow night I am going to my friends brothers college for a huge party... it is gonna be one long weekend
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 09:11 am
Wow sounds like fun, whether this guys there or not.

Dont feel bad about dropping plans to pursue a man.If they dont understand then they are unfair friends.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 09:21 am
material girl wrote:
Dont feel bad about dropping plans to pursue a man.If they dont understand then they are unfair friends.

No, my friend will understand... he is trying to help me meet new people and stuff besides I see him all the time...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 09:24 am
Woman, you need to find a new place to eat. Don't you get sick of the food?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 09:40 am
No, I don't Slappy... I am surprised I haven't gotten fat yet!!!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 09:42 am
Im fat, you can have some of mine if you want.
I go home to eat at lunch, maybe homes are jinxed and I should go out to eat.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 09:43 am
I am average... I used to be a lot bigger... now I have a skinnier body with big boobs.... my friends all call me boobs now.. :-(
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 12:29 pm
I am bored again... really really bored.. I did so much work earlier.. I am so proud of myself.. my day got better once I heard some good news... no more worrying today... Things are going good with the boy I like... Um.. hmm.. hate my job but learn to like it.. they changed my hours today without even discussing it with me... they just said u are working from 8:30-5 from now on... what if that didn't work for me?? But I am ok with it.. more time to sleep.. I was working 7:30-4 so I get an extra hour of sleep and I know I need that...

This weekend was the best weekend I have had i such a long time... It was so much fun

But like I said, I am really really bored..

Anyone wanna talk to me?? ANYONE?? HELLO?? I know you are reading this! STOP IGNORING ME..
:-)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 11:29:03