SOMEONE TALK TO ME, I AM BORED

material girl

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 08:25 am
Once again my bosses managed to time everything so they came in late,a bit before lunch, then they both had to go out.
Another boss was meant to come in but didnt so once again Im sat here all day with no break/lunch and to top it all off i have a headache which my tablets arnt working on.

Ive nearly puked a couple of times.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 03:49 pm
MG, you really need to get out of that environment. Have you looked for another job? Maybe you can get fired so you can collect unemployment for a while. It looks like you have taken over this thread as you are the most bored.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 02:01 am
I on purposefully made myself get to work 20 minutes late.
It was pointless as no one was here to notice.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 03:12 pm
Perhaps plant a virus in the company computers to give yourself a few days off.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 03:25 pm
what in the heck is your job, material girl?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 02:12 am
Receptionist for a struggling independent company.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 05:26 pm
Give me your number and we can spend endless hors chatting away. Mo -- on my cell phone enjoying life. You -- stuck behind the desk bored off your ass. But I can make you smile (maybe).
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 04:13 pm
I;m bored

bored

bored

bored
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 04:30 pm
I heard you were killed by swarm of killer bees, Crazielady.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 04:33 pm
They said you fought valiantly, frantically knocking down one bee after another, arms pumping furiously, until, finally, exhausted, you collapsed to your knees on the street and the bees attacked with a renewed vigor. One last feeble wave and then you curled into the fetal position and the bees stung the life out of you.

I cried when I heard the news, but then went bowling and forgot about the whole damn thing.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 04:44 pm
I remember reading that when the police arrived they tried to save you and sprayed some sort of chemical which killed the bees. They brushed the bees from your body, leaving an enormous pile of the winged bastards on the sidewalk as they whisked your body toward the waiting ambulance. Unbeknownst to them -- you were already dead.

Bernie Jacobson, the janitor was dispatched to the sidewalk with a broom and dustpan to sweep up the bees. A large negress just happened to be passing by as Bernie, dustpan full of bees in his hand, took advantage of the situation and dumped the bees into a pot which balanced atop her head.

She walked away, not realizing her water was now rife with the bodies of dead, floating killer bees.

http://217.207.178.138/cgi-bin/bridgemanImage.cgi/150.TWI.245390.7055475/90363.jpg

I've always wondered what her reaction was when she returned home and discovered those bees.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 05:05 pm
Christine!!!!

Besides bored, how the hell are you?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 05:08 pm
After her ordeal with the bees, and waking up in her coffin as it was being lowered into the ground, and her good fortune that a child heard her muffled screams, how the hell do you thinks she should be, JB?

That woman has been through hell.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 08:59 pm
Oh, I doubt it, Gus. I doubt she can afford the kind of drugs you must be taking. Those are some hallucinations!

Oh. Welcome back, by the way. :wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 05:26 am
Hey little lady!!

I hope your job is still fun??
are you still happy??

( you should sneak some internet time some where!!!! )
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 02:01 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
I;m bored

bored

bored

bored

Oh dear, things not going well?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 03:36 pm
Now that I am back around.. I am bored again Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:21:29