34% of the country beleives the election was fradulent according to NBC news

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:07 pm
according to NBC news, 34% of the country believes that the election was a fraud.

I am very confused because Google has instructed me that the election was 100% legitimate, that China is a very moral country, and that anyone who speaks of election fraud will have their youtube account permanently banned. I understood that this was for our own good to protect us from the Russians.

But now I learn that 34% of Americans are actually Russians themselves! Wowowooiee! So that means that 34% of Americans are actually Russians. Because this election was definitely legitimate. Both CNN and Google have instructed me as such.

I am experiencing much anxiety.

Is anyone making a list of the 34% of people in America who are Russians, so that no one will hire them, and so that we can make them all pay? We need to keep track of these people on a list of some kind.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 1,315 • Replies: 46
Topic Closed

farmerman

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:16 pm
@derpydoo,
Shows ya how smart people can be had under a demogogue who repeats his lies over and over and simply stated. Fortunately noone would accuse you of being smart
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:16 pm
Does Trump know about this?
farmerman

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:18 pm
@InfraBlue,
he saw the andy griffith movie A FACE IN THE CROWD
lmur

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:27 pm
@farmerman,
The remaining 66% believe Trump is flatulent.
derpydoo

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:15 pm
@lmur,
But what we do to deal with these Russians? That is a very large portion of the country. What if they are allowed to vote in the next election and choose a candidate who is not approved by Google and China?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:25 pm
@derpydoo,
It is a cult belief. 34% of people faithfully believe whatever Trump tells them.

SCOTUS

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 09:49 pm
@maxdancona,
What I can't imagine is how people that vote for this asshole don't see right thru him, well it's like people say....they are the uneducated who vote for him.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 10:21 pm
@derpydoo,
0 Replies

derpydoo

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 10:45 pm
@maxdancona,
I think you are right. 34% of the population is a lot of people. None of those people are capable of thinking for themselves, not a one. It must be the Russian mind control waves that have been transmitted over the airwaves by all the powerful right wing media companies like Twitter.

The deep fake Russian technology used to plant that video of the suitcases of ballots made with computer graphic generated graphics. Now we have an answer for that one too.

The thousands of people who signed affidavits about fraud they witnessed under penalty of fines and imprisonment. They are all Russian plants. Or as you say, a cult. Like robots, unable to think for themselves at all. that sounds reasonable.

That it's unprecedented and statistically impossible for the sitting president with the most votes in American history, and whose party members up for re-election all were voted back in to lose. The Russians rigged probability with mind control also.

Google has explained it to me that all the dead people who voted had pre-existing covid conditions, and that's why they were allowed to vote without I.D.

Biden got more votes than any candidate in history including Obama. This is completely believable because he's more popular than anyone including Obama. That's why young children love him.

We now know for sure that there was no fraud whatsoever in the 2020 election because trump wasn't even allowed to present his case in court. That's proof positive that the election was 100% legitimate, because no case was even argued in the first place.

And now no one is allowed to discuss fraud allegations on major social media platforms without their accounts being banned. A company would only take drastic measures like that for the good of the people, not to cover anything up.

So now the only thing left to do, is to make a list of the 34% of Americans who like you said are a cult, unable to have their own thoughts. They shouldn't be allowed to have any rights. Then we can focus on healing.

farmerman

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 07:08 am
@derpydoo,
Quote:

The thousands of people who signed affidavits about fraud they witnessed under penalty of fines and imprisonment

Thats because ALL the affiants , when questioned about theunderlying facts were unable to provide any. It was all wishful thinking not reality.

These folks werent Russian agents, just rabid Trumpies, kinda like you.
you need to try facts as a place to go.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 08:51 am
@derpydoo,
Don't be silly.

Trump is a cult leader because he tells disaffected people exactly what they want to hear, and the people eat it up. Angry bitter people hear "You are being screwed, and I will stand up for you" and instantly fall in love. Miserable people with crappy lives hear "it's the immigrants who are making you miserable", they have a scapegoat.

When Trump tells cult members what they want to hear, it doesn't have to be true, or logical or good policy. When he said "Covid will disappear like magic by April" all of the Trump cult members got a warm fuzzy feeling that continued through May and June.

When you are in a Cult logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. You hear about "thousands of people signing affidavits" from people who have never seen an affidavit and who probably don't even know what an affidavit is.

So many people are in a cult because the cult makes them feel good. It makes them feel strong (even when they aren't strong). It makes them feel justified and safe.

derpydoo

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 11:31 am
@maxdancona,
I completely agree with you.

The way to know for sure if a claim is false, is if it isn't allowed to be heard in the first place with any evidence presented. That's how to know that trump is a liar, or as you say, a mind controlling cult leader. He never was allowed to present his evidence before a court, so now we know he is a liar. Google has instructed me that this is because of Russia. not because of judges worried about being threatened.

Here is a site that lists thousands of irregularities with the 2020 election. Look at all the Russian mind control at work. mass hysteria!

https://hereistheevidence.com/

Here, on youtube's blog, they explain how anyone who discuses voter fraud in the 2020 election will have their channel banned.

https://blog.youtube/news-and-events/supporting-the-2020-us-election/

This is being done for the good of the public, and not as a cover up. That's why channels on YouTube are allowed to freely discuss how the 2016 election was rigged by Russia without being banned. Also, channels who discuss things like the moon landing being faked or 9/11 being a hoax are allowed to remain without being banned.

This all makes perfect sense. But the most important thing, is that China is a very moral and admirable country.
maxdancona

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 11:43 am
@derpydoo,
With any conspiracy theory or cult belief, you can come up with 1000s of pieces of "evidence" to support it. People who believe that George Bush orchestrated the 9/11 attacks have thousands of pieces of evidence. People who believe that the moon landings were faked have thousands of pieces of evidence. People who believe that the world is run by lizard people have thousands of piece of evidence.

Thousands of pieces of evidence are meaningless, because cult members can always search out evidence to support what their cult leader says.

What cult members can't answer is this question...

What specific evidence would change your mind?

I can list a number of things that would change my mind about the election results. If there was a court ruling showing actual fraud, for example. If there was solid evidence that holds up under independent investigation that there were suitcases of fake ballots, I would admit that I am wrong.

Cult members are unable to change their minds. That is why they cling to "thousands of pieces of evidence" to support their leader... and yet there is no evidence that would ever convince them they are wrong.
derpydoo

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 11:51 am
@maxdancona,
I completely agree with you and the farming man, he is a genius who is very smart.

unfortunately you cannot get a court ruling to prove what you would accept about the election because no court will allow a case to be heard or evidence presented in the first place. As google has instructed me, this has nothing to do with judges being threatened with unsavory consequences.

That website has sources that go along with each piece of evidence. Thousands of them. That can only be the work of trump the cult leader's mind control.

I agree with you 100%, and I love China just as much as you do
0 Replies

derpydoo

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 12:08 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Trump is a cult leader because he tells disaffected people exactly what they want to hear, and the people eat it up. When Trump tells cult members what they want to hear, it doesn't have to be true, or logical or good policy.

I completely agree with you. and this is completely different than Biden telling people that they will all get free healthcare and free money printed in the trillions out of thin air. It's an entirely different thing.

Trump is very intelligent to brainwash all these people with lies. Only a very smart man could control so many with lies.
maxdancona

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 12:20 pm
@derpydoo,
You seem to have invented a fictional Biden.
hightor

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 12:51 pm
@derpydoo,
Quote:
Trump is very intelligent to brainwash all these people with lies. Only a very smart man could control so many with lies.

Not if the people are just slightly dumber than he is. Being a manipulative bully doesn't require that much intelligence, just familiarity with human nature.
izzythepush

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 02:11 pm
@maxdancona,
I don’t see any original thought, let alone invention, just the parroting of far right views.

Note how they keep saying they love China. Genuine Biden supporters are concerned with China’s human rights record.
farmerman

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 02:12 pm
@hightor,
mandrills and bonobos do it by using group sex. No intelligence needed at all.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » 34% of the country beleives the election was fradulent according to NBC news
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 08:56:17