34% of the country beleives the election was fradulent according to NBC news

derpydoo

Mon 14 Dec, 2020 03:34 pm
Statistical Model Indicates Trump Actually Won Majorities in Five Disputed States and 49.68 Pecent of the Vote in a Sixth

https://www.revolver.news/2020/12/statistical-model-indicates-trump-won-landslide/
maxdancona

Mon 14 Dec, 2020 05:17 pm
@derpydoo,
So they simply count the votes (three times in Georgia and twice in Wisconsin), and that didn't get the results you wanted.

So then you go to the internet to find a "statistical model" that gives you the answer you want.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 14 Dec, 2020 05:26 pm
@derpydoo,
In 2016, my daughter who was eleven at the time cried when she heard that Hillary Clinton had lost, and that Trump would be the president. I explained to her that this was how democracy works and that things would be OK.

The next day, my eleven year old daughter had gotten over it.
Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 04:06 am
@derpydoo,
Google is a left wing racist cult.
0 Replies

derpydoo

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 06:40 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
In 2016, my daughter who was eleven at the time cried when she heard that Hillary Clinton had lost, and that Trump would be the president. I explained to her that this was how democracy works and that things would be OK.

The next day, my eleven year old daughter had gotten over it.

I completely understand. An 11 year old has the ability to grasp the weight of, and consequences of an election being rigged. That makes sense. So adults should act the same. That makes sense. You are a very smart human, and this is an apt comparison.

Quote:
So then you go to the internet to find a "statistical model" that gives you the answer you want.

As I have previously stated, facts, video evidence, logic, math, and statistics were all created by computer generated graphics and mind control by the Russians. That is why the courts won't allow Trump to present his evidence. Not because of threats of bodily and career harm to judges.

As we all know because Google has explained to us, Jefferey Epstein committed suicide. He definitely was not murdered.

Google has instructed me that there definitely isn't and has never been anyone murdered by the democrats, and the "accident" that killed one of senator Kelly Loeffler's staffers in Georgia was definitely not murder. Google has said so.

https://www.johnscreekpost.com/bizarre-explosion-crash-in-georgia-kills-harrison-deal/

Since trump was never allowed to argue his case in court or present his evidence, that proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that no monkey business occurred during the election. Since 70 million people never got any closure on the issue of election funny business, I'm sure they won't become embittered, angry, or cause an even bigger fracturing of society. I'm sure that no social unrest awaits us in the coming year.

None at all.

Also China is a very moral and glorious country. I know this because Joe Biden and Google have instructed me as such.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 10:17 pm
@lmur,
Aren't they sure he is flatulent? Just look at his twits...
0 Replies

derpydoo

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 10:41 pm
@farmerman,
You are a very smart human, do you have a PHD?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 08:16:42