WILL TRUMP RUN AGAIN IN 2024?

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2020 06:13 am
Im gonna guess NO!!, Simply for the fact that hes in an advanced state of fronto temporal dementia which is primarily responsible for his lack of empathy and a marked ADHD.
He wont be able to focus on his life week to week, let alone something several years out.

Also, lets face it, hes as dumb as a fence post. His vocabulary is limited, his knowledge of politics an history is abysmal (he makes GW Bush appear as smart as Einstein, John Rodgers or M King Hubbard)

hightor

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2020 06:35 am
@farmerman,
Four years of aging will do a number on a guy in his physical condition. Now, we know that some of the MAGAtards will stick with him no matter what. But I believe he'll have a difficult time maintaining a prominent place in the public eye as events in the real world overtake and eclipse him. People will grow tired of his carping, whining, and bitching from the sidelines. I also think he'll get sandbagged by some of the younger ambitious Republicans who may be considering a run themselves.
engineer

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2020 07:13 am
@hightor,
I agree with all of this. He will also lose the mic for the next four years but the stream of negative stories will continue. I do think he will spike the up and comers. None of them can declare their intentions until Trump steps back putting them behind in terms of generating name recognition.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2020 09:52 am
@hightor,
a really street savvy woman could twist him into knots in a one on one.
derpydoo

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2020 03:30 pm
@farmerman,
no one should be allowed to talk about the videos of suitcases full of ballots only voting for Biden or the thousands of affidavits and reports of intimidation. Anyone who speaks about that should be kicked off social media. Those are conspiracy theories!
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2020 05:49 pm
@derpydoo,
Does Trump know about this?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2020 06:50 pm
@derpydoo,
well its Trump and his minions that have made -up all that crap.
Ive heard the counter testimony re: those suitcases full of ballots being secreted into poll tally depots. They were locked and numbered "BALLOT BOXES" and from which ALL paper backup was matched to the votes .

SAME thing with the Dominion BS. The CEO of Dominion tstifid how Dominion and the "software in question" arent even of the same company. Its just a lie concocted by the Trumpy BSers.

RABEL222

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2020 07:53 pm
@farmerman,
I think he will. Especially if the media continues to print every lying BS thing he spouts.
0 Replies

derpydoo

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2020 02:31 am
@farmerman,
what actually happened was that Russsia used deep fake technology to plant that video of the suitcases of ballots. The whole video is computer graphic generated. The thousands of people who signed affidavits under penalty of fines and imprisonment are also Russians, not Americans. Also, even though it's statistically impossible for the sitting president with the most votes in American history, and whose party members up for re-election almost all were voted back in to lose, that has also been sabotaged by the Russians. The Russians used several complicated mind control devices to make statistical probability and math seem impossible for Biden to win legitimately. All the people pointing to facts and statistics are conspiracy theorists. Also, despite what white supremacist conservatives say, it's perfectly normal for tens of thousands of ballots only voting for president and no other democrats to be counted as legitimate. It is also perfectly normal for tens of thousand of dead people to vote with ghost powers. Also, it is perfectly reasonable to believe that Biden got more votes than anyone else in history including Obama because he is that popular. That's why you always see his rally filled with millions of people.

Anyone who spouts conspiracy theories about democrats cheating should be banned from all social media. Only republicans cheat. And are all racists.

China is an AMAZING country who is America's ally, unlike evil Russia. I love China very much.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2020 06:07 am
@derpydoo,
derpydoo wrote:

no one should be allowed to talk about the videos of suitcases full of ballots only voting for Biden or the thousands of affidavits and reports of intimidation. Anyone who speaks about that should be kicked off social media. Those are conspiracy theories!

Strange is it not that every court that had look into such nonsense claims including one Judge who Trump appointed to the courts had found such claims completely groundless
izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2020 07:03 am
@BillRM,
Derpydoo is clearly a Trump supporter masquerading as an extreme Biden supporter.

I take everything they say with a pinch of salt.
BillRM

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2020 11:08 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Derpydoo is clearly a Trump supporter masquerading as an extreme Biden supporter.

I never assume that he was not a Trump supporter trying to mock Biden
roger

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2020 03:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I completely agree.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2020 04:31 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I take everything they say with a pinch .boulder of salt.
Fixed that for ya.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2020 05:22 pm
@farmerman,
How can you run a campaign from inside of your prison cell?

Then there’s the recovery after his meltdown when they had to drag him out of the White House.

Oh yes, and there’s the aftermath of the messy divorce.

Seriously, whatIm most worried is the gutlessness of the Republicans leadership which never stood up to him. They’re responsible for shameless disregard for the Constitution and for allowing many of his shenanigans and most importantly doing nothing definitive about resurgence of COVID and the myriad of deaths.
farmerman

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 04:19 am
@Ragman,
john gotti ran his business from inside a cell, theres precedent with all these kinda guys. Of course Trump must be nominated and the way the GOP has been going these last few weeks I wouldnt be surprised.

Ragman

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 07:38 am
@farmerman,
At age 70Ive paid attention to what has gone on in politics BUT I am completely gobsmacked at these shenanigans. Even the crap that went on with Watergate Tricky Dick and then Slick Willy pales in comparison. This time the President is a traitor.
0 Replies

dingo-20

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2020 02:53 pm
@farmerman,
"As dumb as a fence post"

Smile Smile

I can't see him running in 4 years time as surely the authorities will bring some kind of legal action against him before then?
farmerman

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2020 03:14 pm
@dingo-20,
I think we are watching Mr Trump decay into a raving lunacy , all in a short real time. Hes gone and asked for several Ga. legislators try to block Bidens confirmation as the new president.
He asked that "Signatures be verified"--- He doesnt even know that
THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE-TWICE.

The man has gone total strait jacket.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2020 03:08 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I never assume that he was not a Trump supporter trying to mock Biden

Nobody can mock Biden more than Biden. The man is a mentally retarded powerhouse just like his supporters.

1. Forums
  2. » WILL TRUMP RUN AGAIN IN 2024?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:02:59