COVID-19 Lockdown Violations

gollum

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 03:49 pm
What can a City do to protect public health? New York City enacted a law to restrict public gatherings in order to control COVID-19.

Some people have brazenly violated the law. For example, a synagogue that held a wedding for the rabbi's grandson with thousands of people attending (https://nypost.com/2020/11/21/secret-plans-helped-synagogue-pull-off-massive-maskless-wedding/).

Could the City use civil and/or criminal forfeiture law(s) to seize the synagogue bank account or other assets?

hightor

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 07:30 pm
@gollum,
Quote:

Could the City use civil and/or criminal forfeiture law(s) to seize the synagogue bank account or other assets?

Realistically, no. Too radical.
BillRM

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 11:52 am
@hightor,
I can only wonder how many cases of sickness and even deaths will result from that wedding however.
Palandre

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 09:31 am
@BillRM,
Simple: NONE!
gollum

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 12:06 pm
@Palandre,
Palandre-

How can you be so sure?
Palandre

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:06 pm
@gollum,
Simple, there is NO VIRUS, only the illusion of one.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 07:42 pm
@gollum,
Palendre is too crazy to even interact with. He or she doesnt believe that any virus is contagious. The us a rejection of them science you learned in 3rd grade.

(On the bright side, Palandre can drink tap water in Mexico and doesn't care if you wash your hands after you **** )
roger

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 08:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Do you ever wonder how many people would have to be involved in some of these conspiracies. Between doctors, nurses, hospitals, and relatives of the deceased, I sometimes wonder how many thousands or millions could be keeping the secret. Not to mention, 'why?'.
Palandre

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 10:44 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Palendre is too crazy to even interact with. He or she doesnt believe that any virus is contagious. The us a rejection of them science you learned in 3rd grade.

Jumping to conclusions as usually, when will you ever change?

Anyway, for very long I have believed in virus etc being contagious.
This, of course, by the indoctrination camps called 'schools' and 'universities"'.

Not anymore, now it is time for you to do some research:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.9cgFM3NCSLDzlgoXl_43qQHaLH%26pid%3DApi&f=1

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/contagion-myth-thomas-s-cowan-md/1137427415

0 Replies

Palandre

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 10:54 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Do you ever wonder how many people would have to be involved in some of these conspiracies. Between doctors, nurses, hospitals, and relatives of the deceased, I sometimes wonder how many thousands or millions could be keeping the secret.

It doesn't work that way at all. You only need the key positions. It is all compartmentalized, Furthermore, the people who are deriving this are the same as in the mainstream media. And people DO come out, but only on alternative platforms. They are banned from msm, because they will destroy the narrative of course, beccause it is so full of holes.

Quote:
Not to mention, 'why?'

Simple, now people won't resist all the changes they are making, Even worse, people comply!

The world is being 'reset' under the cover of a 'virus'.
In the meantime, I don't know how many people are murdered, yes, murdered, and how many businesses are destroyed and what have you.
All according to plan,

You see, we are talking super psychopaths here,
roger

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 11:37 pm
@Palandre,

Palandre wrote:

You see, we are talking super psychopaths here,

I'm glad we could finally agree.
Palandre

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 11:51 pm
@roger,
on what exactly?
roger

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 11:58 pm
@Palandre,
Now, why do you think I quoted you? Exactly so you would know to what I was referring
Palandre

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 12:32 am
@roger,
please answer if you can,
maxdancona

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 08:46 am
@Palandre,
Palandre wrote:

please answer if you can,

We all think you are crazy. I don't usually like to speak for Roger, but that is how I interpreted his post. You are crazy.
Palandre

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 09:10 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
We all think you are crazy. I don't usually like to speak for Roger, but that is how I interpreted his post. You are crazy.

all? lol.
that is ok, but can you tell me why?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 09:22 am
@Palandre,
Palandre wrote:

Quote:

all? lol.
that is ok, but can you tell me why?

Of course.

- You oppose education, in fact you are actively hostile to it.
- You spread ridiculous conspiracy theories.
- You dredge up ridiculous theories from the internet, and then you believe them unquestionably.

I look up the author of the "viruses don't cause disease" book you linked to. He is a follow on to Rudolf Steiner (who I already know about). Rudolf Steiner believed that the 1918 flu was caused by "spiritual factors" (yes there were 1918 flu deniers).

It is kind of funny reading about these theories. They are crazy.
Palandre

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 09:30 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
- You oppose education, in fact you are actively hostile to it.

no, i am against indoctrination.

Quote:
- You spread ridiculous conspiracy theories.

like?

Quote:
- You dredge up ridiculous theories from the internet, and then you believe them unquestionably.

really? how can you be so sure?

Quote:
I look up the author of the "viruses don't cause disease" book you linked to. He is a follow on to Rudolf Steiner (who I already know about). Rudolf Steiner believed that the 1918 flu was caused by "spiritual factors" (yes there were 1918 flu deniers).

won't work this for you. please read the book, you clearly haven;t yet,

maxdancona

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 09:35 am
@Palandre,
You asked me why I think you are crazy. I told you.

There is no use arguing about it. If you want me to explain what makes me think you are crazy for you own benefit, I will. I don't get into arguments that I don't enjoy.

Palandre

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 10:25 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I told you.

nope, you didn't.
0 Replies