Today after the 2020 Election POTUS

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 10:33 am
On CNN and Democrats and Joe Biden say we all must get along, for 4 years CNN and Democrats did everything they could to Impeach POTUS Trump lie conspiracy theories ect, and now we are to cooperate 100 % With Biden, WHY that makes no scene?

maxdancona

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 10:47 am
@Americanzxcvb,
Americanzxcvb wrote:

On CNN and Democrats and Joe Biden say we all must get along, for 4 years CNN and Democrats did everything they could to Impeach POTUS Trump lie conspiracy theories ect, and now we are to cooperate 100 % With Biden, WHY that makes no scene?

1. Because the facts matter.
2. Because you care more about your country than you care about your ideological narrative.

If either of these two things is not true for you, then you should fight the president at every turn.

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 10:50 am
@Americanzxcvb,
Americanzxcvb wrote:

Everyone with a functioning brain in America, and throughout most of the rest of the world, wanted Trump impeached and removed from office. He posed a significant danger to America and to the world.

Now, Joe Biden has been elected, and those people with a functioning brain now want general cooperation in order to clean up the mess Trump and his supporters created.

I hope that clears the issue up for you.
hightor

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 11:57 am
@Americanzxcvb,
Donald Trump chose to conduct his presidency in such a way as to divide the country between his base and everyone else. He did not have to govern in this manner. Nor did Democrats do "everything they could" to impeach Trump. Pelosi resisted impeachment efforts until Trump's phone call to Zelensky was reported and investigated. I challenge you to provide a list of "lies" — and I'll remind you that Trump regularly trots out conspiracy theories which his ignorant supporters take as gospel. Did you ever hear of "QAnon"? If Biden attempts to open a dialogue with the Republican opposition, that'll make it a lot easier for them to deal with Biden than the Democrats ever had with Trump.

A politically incorrect administration might have succeeded where this one failed.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 02:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Everyone with a functioning brain in America, and throughout most of the rest of the world, wanted Trump impeached and removed from office....

You're saying that at a minimum, the 73 million Americans who voted for Trump a few days ago do not have functioning brains. Spout whatever drivel you want, but it's just on the face of it false.
farmerman

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 03:23 pm
@Brandon9000,
except for the 78 million that votd him out of office.
US Supreme Xourt is being suggested to intervene. They have no standing unless a Constitutionally determined issue arises. The several recounts and evidence presented by state Supreme courts and State offices of elections have removed any evidence that the election was a fraud. So far thyve spoken factually that this was the most inspected election in hitory and is fraud-free. You just cant accept that the majority of voters want the White House steam cleaned and disinfected . Its apparent thatif Congress has no balls, we the people can do it and then we will remember the puppets in Congress whove sold their integrity to the Fathead monster with the orange face.

Stop being such whiney douche bags
Below viewing threshold (view)
maxdancona

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 07:05 pm
@McGentrix,
Trump had sex with his teenage daughter, and McGentrix calls us nasty. (I think that means that everyone who supports Trump has sex with their kids).

McGentrix... are you going to keep spamming thread after thread with this bullshit?
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 08:17 pm
@Americanzxcvb,
Quote:
ect

suxas
farmerman

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:42 pm
@nacredambition,
JUST IN, with the recounts going on, Biden is approaching 79 million votes cast for him.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 11:40 pm
@farmerman,
I hear McG is a creative contributor to Info Wars and OAN. Hard to believe, eh?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 10:03 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
1. Because the facts matter.
2. Because you care more about your country than you care about your ideological narrative.

If either of these two things is not true for you, then you should fight the president at every turn.

They are both true for me. I say fight the Biden menace at every turn.

#2 is interesting. It illustrates that progressives are traitors.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 10:04 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Everyone with a functioning brain in America, and throughout most of the rest of the world, wanted Trump impeached and removed from office. He posed a significant danger to America and to the world.

Now, Joe Biden has been elected, and those people with a functioning brain now want general cooperation in order to clean up the mess Trump and his supporters created.

Wrong again. My brain functions extremely well. I opposed your illegitimate witch hunt against President Trump, and I oppose all cooperation with the Biden menace.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 10:06 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Donald Trump chose to conduct his presidency in such a way as to divide the country between his base and everyone else. He did not have to govern in this manner.

That is incorrect. This divisiveness comes entirely from progressives, not from Mr. Trump.

hightor wrote:
Nor did Democrats do "everything they could" to impeach Trump. Pelosi resisted impeachment efforts until Trump's phone call to Zelensky was reported and investigated.

And then she rushed to impeach Mr. Trump over a complete non-issue.

hightor wrote:
If Biden attempts to open a dialogue with the Republican opposition, that'll make it a lot easier for them to deal with Biden than the Democrats ever had with Trump.

That is wishful thinking. There are probably a few issues where Republicans also want to see legislation passed that Mr. Biden might make some headway on. But that will only be because of the Republicans' own desire to address the same issues.

Infrastructure, Covid relief, and immigration reform come to mind as things that the Republicans would like to address. But I doubt that cooperation will extend much further than those three issues.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 04:45 pm
@farmerman,
Off topic. Your response has no relation to anything I said. I said, in response to Frank Apisa's post, that it's on the face of it false that a minimum of 73 million people don't have a "functioning brain." Try reading the posts before you answer them.
farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2020 07:10 am
@Brandon9000,
Sorry, but your purposely focused effort didnt agree with MY POV. You hve to learn how to deal with incidental turns in logic , no matter what you claim.

Being insulting is, I suppose, one way, but I expect more creative responses from informedcorrespondents. Try to be more creative
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2020 09:20 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
This divisiveness comes entirely from progressives, not from Mr. Trump.

Did you even try to read the link, oralloy?
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2020 12:01 pm
@hightor,
Not there. I'm not much of a link clicker (or video watcher).

But I did read (and respond to) the message where you posted the entire article:
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-4832#post-7068507

The author seems pretty out of touch about gun laws.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Today after the 2020 Election POTUS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:27:39