Please explain to me how democrats creating revenge lists is going to "Unite America"

oralloy

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 04:59 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
You just wanna kill and deport folk who dont agree with you.

You can't address facts so you just make up delusional nonsense about me instead.

farmerman wrote:
your half assed playground knowledge.

Funny how you're the one who never understands the subjects that he talks about.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sun 6 Dec, 2020 11:38 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
You are denying that AOC has influence over all the progressive whack-a-doodles that are the type to make and keep a list of people that support the defamation and possible crimes against their political opponents?

Trump does it.

Trump demands to see a list of Congressional Republicans who have acknowledged Biden's election win
Sophia Ankel 18 hours ago

President Trump demanded to know which Congressional Republicans recognized President-elect Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 presidential election.

His inquiry comes after a survey published by The Washington Post on Saturday found that only 25 Republicans — including 11 out of 52 GOP Senators and 14 out of 197 GOP House members — have acknowledged Biden's election victory. This number has since been updated to 27 members.

Referring to the survey, the president tweeted: "25, wow! I am surprised there are so many. We have just begun to fight. Please send me a list of the 25 RINOS. I read the Fake News Washington Post as little as possible!"

A few Republicans have already publicly acknowledged Biden's win, including Sens. Susan Collins of Maine, Mitt Romney of Utah, Ben Sasse of Nebraska, and Reps. Fred Upton of Michigan and Denver Riggleman of Virginia.

Meanwhile, Reps. Mo Brooks of Alabama and Paul Gosar of Arizona, who are both staunch Trump allies, have insisted that Trump won the election, baselessly citing "too much evidence of fraud," according to NBC.

Other party members including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, have not yet confirmed their position but have hinted at accepting the final election result.

According to the Post, McConnell's office "pointed to his recent comments about the election and declined to participate in the survey."

The survey comes as Trump continues to litigate the November election through the courts and on Twitter.

Despite Biden convincingly winning the popular vote as well as the Electoral College, the president has refused to formally concede and has been making unfounded claims of voter fraud.

Trump has also spent the last month attacking several GOP members for certifying their state election results.

Last month, Republicans privately told CNN that their public refusal to acknowledge that Biden won the election "is all part of walking President Trump through this process emotionally."

Nearly 90% of Republicans in Congress, or 222 members, wouldn't acknowledge who won the election, the WashPo survey found.

Most Republicans are largely unwilling to confirm their stance in public out of fear they will anger the president and his allies, especially as he teases a 2024 presidential run.

Many members may also be waiting for the Electoral College, where presidential electors will officially cast their votes for each state's presidential winner on Dec. 14, to make public statements about the election.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wants-list-of-congressional-republicans-who-recognized-biden-win-2020-12
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 06:02:12