Please explain to me how democrats creating revenge lists is going to "Unite America"

farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:00 am
@McGentrix,
Thats a big stretch there McG. As far as "childish", its time for your nappy.
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:02 am
@McGentrix,
BTW, AOC speaks just for herself , just as you and that other vile mouthed Lovey and the "Death to Democrats" idiot Ollie-go-lightly
McGentrix

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:10 am
@farmerman,
oralloy wrote:

farmerman wrote:
Whoose making up revenge lists?

The Democrats have a plan to blacklist all Republicans leaving the Trump Administration from all private employment.

farmerman wrote:

once again ollie, you are full of ****. Why not go somewhere where someone gives a **** about your asinine lies

McGentrix wrote:

farmerman wrote:

once again ollie, you are full of ****. Why not go somewhere where someone gives a **** about your asinine lies

sooooo... you can't read? https://able2know.org/topic/553603-1#post-7079826

It was the second post on this thread but you continue wanting to just spew insults and display anti-social behavior. Why do you persist in acting like a spoiled child?

farmerman wrote:

Thats a big stretch there McG. As far as "childish", its time for your nappy.

farmerman wrote:

BTW, AOC speaks just for herself , just as you and that other vile mouthed Lovey and the "Death to Democrats" idiot Ollie-go-lightly

No, AOC speaks for a rather large range of deranged lunatics. I know they are deranged lunatics because they are Democrats.

Right now, Democrats are doing the EXACT SAME THINGS they have claimed to hate about their opponents. They are acting as authoritarian fascists decrying the rule of law, keep lists of political opponents that dared not walk lock step with them. This is why so many Americans do not want them in office.

Also, quit with the ******* stupid name calling. This isn't grade school and it only makes you look like petulant.
InfraBlue

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:52 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Please.

Leftists of A2K,

Can you explain to me exactly what about revenge/blacklists is "unifying" or "healing"?

Please.

Enlighten me.

What would Donal John Trump do?
farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:54 am
@InfraBlue,
BTW, where is the DONALD?? He posted yesterday that he was annoyed they didnt announce a vaccine until after the election. What a maroon.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:54 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

What would Donal John Trump do?

He'd probably tweet something but this was addressed to "Leftists of A2K"
izzythepush

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 12:22 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Also, quit with the ******* stupid name calling.

How pathetic, you can dish it out but you can’t take it.

Since you lost you’ve been responsible for some on the most repulsive posts on this forum.

This did not happen when Clinton lost. This childish, Undemocratic, fascistic behaviour is all down to Trump’s supporters, all of it.
InfraBlue

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 12:38 pm
@McGentrix,
I’m sure we can use Donald John Trump’s guidance and inspiration on this.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 12:55 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
How pathetic, you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Untrue. He is not dishing it out, and he has every right to complain about it.

izzythepush wrote:
Since you lost you've been responsible for some on the most repulsive posts on this forum.

I've not seen him spout name-calling at anyone.

izzythepush wrote:
This did not happen when Clinton lost. This childish, Undemocratic, fascistic behaviour is all down to Trump's supporters, all of it.

Untrue. The Democrats have been throwing a massive childish tantrum for the past four years. It's perfectly appropriate for the Republicans to give them a healthy dose of their own medicine for the next four years.
McGentrix

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 01:09 pm
@oralloy,
Heh, I pay Izzy no mind. He rarely has anything to add to a conversation.
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 01:15 pm
@McGentrix,
noone has taken a poll to determine what AOC actually represents. Youre just being a petulant little weenie.

farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 01:18 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
The Democrats have a plan to blacklist all Republicans leaving the Trump Administration from all private employment
no they dont. You and the rest of you have a half vast belief in these conspiracy threads .

McGentrix

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 01:26 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

noone has taken a poll to determine what AOC actually represents. Youre just being a petulant little weenie.

You are denying that AOC has influence over all the progressive whack-a-doodles that are the type to make and keep a list of people that support the defamation and possible crimes against their political opponents?

RABEL222

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 06:58 pm
@McGentrix,
What's wrong McGee. You worried you might be on that list?
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 07:49 pm
@McGentrix,
those are all your words McG.
McGentrix

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 08:46 pm
@farmerman,
Who's words are you expecting when I post?
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:13 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
oralloy wrote:
The Democrats have a plan to blacklist all Republicans leaving the Trump Administration from all private employment.

no they dont. You and the rest of you have a half vast belief in these conspiracy threads.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1326168821502255104
farmerman

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:47 am
@oralloy,
you cant make "policy" from statements of one or two nobody;s on the internet. Although I think Jake Tapper should never write another book , his opinions on this are spot on. Maybe , by the time of the post inauguration (first hundred days) bidens crew will get the points through to America
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 01:37 pm
Quote:
Please.

Leftists of A2K,

Can you explain to me exactly what about revenge/blacklists is "unifying" or "healing"?

Please.

Enlighten me.

It's not?

Personally, I think Biden tends to talk nicely, but be just another phony politician.

Meanwhile, Trump had "mean tweets" but genuinely tried to say what he feels and keep his campaign promises (even the well has been worked on, despite an epic level of #Resistance).

Gasp! An honest man! He should be impeached! And while we're at it, "Crucify him!" After all, that's what happened to the last honest man.
maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 01:46 pm
@bulmabriefs144,

I think you are confusing Trump with that other messiah. The one named Jesus never lied. Trump lies more than I pass gas.

Turning Jesus into a religious figure... I don't get it.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.24 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:16:46