1. My question was "is there any important issue where you disagree with Trump about?
". This is a kind of important question, because it relates to how closely you are in an ideological bubble. Intelligent people, who think critically, neither agree 100% nor disagree 100% with anyone. There are many things that I agree with Trump about... I look at each issue separately.
2. I am completely sure that Biden won the election. Nothing will change next week. Nothing will change a month from now. In January, Biden will become the president.
3. I accept that you want to wait before you are sure who won the election. I accept this. We have now counted over 99%
of the vote and it is clear that Trump lost (this is new Dewey v. Truman). We have never had a court case overturn a national election result in our history... and Trump would have to do this several times in a row in order to win a second term.
4. I suppose that it isn't that important that you accept reality right now. What is important is that you accept reality by January.
This is important because you and I share a country, and the more people who trust our democratic system and put country over party, the better.
5. It is important that Biden be prepared for the presidency. This mean that he has to build a National Security team
and have access to intelligence briefings now so he can prepare for National Security.
If you care about National Security, you will at least agree that Trump shouldn't screw up this part of the transition.