Please explain to me how democrats creating revenge lists is going to "Unite America"

bulmabriefs144

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 01:50 pm
@InfraBlue,
Donald Trump has currently been trying to contest the results of the election.

What he has done is tell people Coronavirus is a hysteria (I agree) and that we need to not be ruled by fear. He also said it is easily treatable with that quinine stuff.
bulmabriefs144

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 01:52 pm
@maxdancona,
Show me when Trump lied.

Or did CNN tell you that he lied, so you believe it?
maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 01:57 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Donald Trump has currently been trying to contest the results of the election.

What he has done is tell people Coronavirus is a hysteria (I agree) and that we need to not be ruled by fear. He also said it is easily treatable with that quinine stuff.

You are talking about him as if he is a mythological figure fighting with the will of God. Are you able to question the Word of Trump? Is there anything he says that you doubt?

Trump is the only modern political figure in the US that has been treated as a religious messiah. People were overly upset when Clinton lost, a lot of this was because of a urgent desire for a woman in the White House. But a week after the election Clinton conceded and people accepted reality. People were upset with the legal process when Gore lost, but no one mistook Gore for the prophet of God.

You have built up religious ideas of Trump as if he is ordained by God. It is a little ridiculous.
maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 01:58 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
The latest (that I remember)

He said that on November 4th, no one would be talking about covid any more.

There are millions.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:03 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
What you have done is turned Trump into Jesus.

Jesus Trump is never wrong and never lies. Jesus Trump is persecuted for your sins. Jesus Trump is God.

Don't worry, in the story Jesus Trump rises again on the third day. (Somehow I don't think the real Jesus would appreciate you worshipping Trump in this way.)
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:06 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You are talking about him as if he is a mythological figure fighting with the will of God. Are you able to question the Word of Trump? Is there anything he says that you doubt?

Trump is the only modern political figure in the US that has been treated as a religious messiah. People were overly upset when Clinton lost, a lot of this was because of a urgent desire for a woman in the White House. But a week after the election Clinton conceded and people accepted reality. People were upset with the legal process when Gore lost, but no one mistook Gore for the prophet of God.

You have built up religious ideas of Trump as if he is ordained by God. It is a little ridiculous.

Did I say that he laid hands on anyone? That he walked on water? That he raised the dead? No, that's the other guy. That guy I'd elect as president easy. This guy will simply do.

What I said is that (implied: "compared to other politicians") he is an honest politician. By that, I mean that he has mostly kept his campaign promises and if you had a horrible sore from acne, he wouldn't tell your parents "Your child is beautiful." He would say that you need to get that checked out. This is called honesty, and it rubs people wrong because they like others lying to them. When you say unpopular things in Jesus's time, you can expect to be hung on a cross. Today, the cross is public opinion on Facebook.

What I have seen is persecution of him on par with Jesus.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/barry-loudermilk-jesus-trump/

https://www.kentucky.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article197962489.html
maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:09 pm
bulmabriefs wrote:
And while we're at it, "Crucify him!" After all, that's what happened to the last honest man.

There you go. You are the one who dragged Jesus into this.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:10 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
I am curious, is there anything you disagree with Trump about?
bulmabriefs144

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:17 pm
@maxdancona,
See my above edits before spam-posting.

Thank you.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:21 pm
Let's bring this back to the topic of the thread.

Whether you accept reality or not, the fact is that Trump lost the presidential election, and the Republicans did much better than expected in the House and Senate.

Trump is going to do whatever Trump wants. Hopefully he soon accepts that he lost and starts acting responsibly for the good of the country (just as every other losing presidential candidate does). But I can't control what Trump does, that is all to him.

America needs to move on. We will have a Democratic presidency, a Republican congress, and a bunch of issues that we need to move forward on. I would like you all to stop fighting partisan battles so that as a country we can get some important things done.

You all seem to be more interested in fighting partisan fights and evening partisan scores. The country has Republicans and Democrats and a whole bunch of people in between... this incessant fighting doesn't help anyone.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:24 pm
@maxdancona,
I didn't vote for the guy because I am an AlwaysTrumper.

I voted for the guy because the other gal called everyone in small towns deplorable, revealing her smug hatred of struggling rural people.

I voted for the guy because the other guy is a senile fool who will likely die within the first few months of office, leaving extremist Harris to basically do awful things to my country.

Whatever Trump wants to do is no business of mine, so long as he doesn't turn RINO or start turning the US into a police state. I might object to that.

Actually he has NOT lost the election. The election can be contested until it is clear that no case can be made, with lawyers if necessary. And after that, there are a few more steps that can be made. The media has told you that it has the right to choose the winning candidate. That's cute.

http://www.theipinionsjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/obamadewey.jpg
farmerman

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:40 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
The election can be contested until it is clear that no case can be made, with lawyers if necessary. And after that, there are a few more steps that can be made. The media has told you that it has the right to choose the winning candidate. That's cute.
Its been the media that said that the election is the choice "of the people".

If Trump's so great, why isnt he anywhere to be found? hes still supposed to be on the job rather than tweeting his dissatisfaction with the election's results from his tv "bunker", or barking loudly so his Brown Shirts are blindly following .

Weve already had death threats from Trump acolytes to election officials (who, in Pa, are GOPers)

He wants to take everything down with him because youve failed him and hes unable to own up to blame for anything thats wrong with us .Hes acting like Shickelgruber more and more.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:54 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
1. My question was "is there any important issue where you disagree with Trump about?". This is a kind of important question, because it relates to how closely you are in an ideological bubble. Intelligent people, who think critically, neither agree 100% nor disagree 100% with anyone. There are many things that I agree with Trump about... I look at each issue separately.

2. I am completely sure that Biden won the election. Nothing will change next week. Nothing will change a month from now. In January, Biden will become the president.

3. I accept that you want to wait before you are sure who won the election. I accept this. We have now counted over 99% of the vote and it is clear that Trump lost (this is new Dewey v. Truman). We have never had a court case overturn a national election result in our history... and Trump would have to do this several times in a row in order to win a second term.

4. I suppose that it isn't that important that you accept reality right now. What is important is that you accept reality by January. This is important because you and I share a country, and the more people who trust our democratic system and put country over party, the better.

5. It is important that Biden be prepared for the presidency. This mean that he has to build a National Security team and have access to intelligence briefings now so he can prepare for National Security.

If you care about National Security, you will at least agree that Trump shouldn't screw up this part of the transition.
McGentrix

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 03:09 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Max is our local reporter. He will grill you over everything you do or say until you think like he thinks... or at least explain why not.
0 Replies

spotlight

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:54 pm
@McGentrix,
Politics has been infultraited. Every country has incompetent leaders who are controlled by special interests. Capitalism is dead
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 03:09 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Sure, but what would Donald John Trump do in regard to revenge/blacklists?
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 09:27 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
4. I suppose that it isn't that important that you accept reality right now. What is important is that you accept reality by January. This is important because you and I share a country, and the more people who trust our democratic system and put country over party, the better.

The Democrats have just spent the past four years rejecting Mr. Trump.

It is perfectly fair for the Republicans to return the favor for the next four years.

maxdancona wrote:
5. It is important that Biden be prepared for the presidency. This mean that he has to build a National Security team and have access to intelligence briefings now so he can prepare for National Security.

It is even more important that Mr. Biden's presidency be undermined.

maxdancona wrote:
If you care about National Security, you will at least agree that Trump shouldn't screw up this part of the transition.

I call upon Mr. Trump to blockade the entire transition. Let Mr. Biden start from scratch on January 20.
farmerman

Tue 17 Nov, 2020 05:25 am
@oralloy,
Another childish Ollie-ism.

So you care NOT how many of our citizens die eh?

You just wanna kill and deport folk who dont agree with you. Democracy doesnt work like that, but fascism does, So youre right at home with your half assed playground knowledge.
maxdancona

Tue 17 Nov, 2020 08:57 am
@oralloy,
Oralloy.

What you are saying is that you are willing to sacrifice the security of the United States in order to get revenge on the Democrats.

There are terrorists that are very happy to hear this.
oralloy

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 04:56 am
@maxdancona,
Resisting the Democratic Party improves the security of the US.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:49:52