How much Damage will Trump do? And When will Republicans stand up to him.

oralloy

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 07:54 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
That's bullshit McGentrix.
Hillary conceded on November 9th when the media had made it clear that she had lost. At that point president elect Trump had access to intelligence briefings. Obama invited him to the White House. The Obama administration fully cooperated with the transition.

He wasn't referring to the transition. He was referring to the way the left has waged total war against Mr. Trump for the past four years. The right plans to give the left a taste of their own medicine now.

If you want to talk transition delays, look at the way W's transition was held up in 2000 by Al Gore's endless attempts to cheat.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 08:12 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Right now, the hypocrisy being shown by the left in America is devastatingly ridiculous. Their guy "won" so the elections must have been fair... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Had Trump "won" there would be riots in the streets and cities burning and you know that. If you don't know that, then there isn't much room for discussion here. Instead, we have some court battles ahead for a couple weeks.

There is no hypocrisy here McGentrix. Trump did win in 2016.

You saw me... condemning the pink hat rallies (which ranged between silly and vulgar but were not violent). You also saw me saying that Trump won, and that we should "give him a chance".

Of course, when Trump did win in 2016, you saw Hillary concede and Obama invite Trump graciously into the White House and support him with his transition.

I have been consistently condemning the violence from my side (i.e. the left). I have been saying that the Democrats should reject the extreme and look to unite the country around a common middle.

I wish you (or anyone) from the right would do the same.
oralloy

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 08:36 am
@maxdancona,
I acknowledge your condemnation of the bad behavior of the left.

But they ultimately got away with their bad behavior despite your condemnation.

Since the left ultimately got away with their bad behavior, it's hard for me to condemn the right for merely retaliating in kind.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 08:40 am
@oralloy,
What "bad behavior" are you talking about Oralloy, The pedophilia, the vote fraud, the Satin worshiping (who doesn't worship that majestic textile), the lizard people... or something else? (did they hide Area 52 from Trump?)
McGentrix

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 08:48 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

What "bad behavior" are you talking about Oralloy, The pedophilia, the vote fraud, the Satin worshiping (who doesn't worship that majestic textile), the lizard people... or something else? (did they hide Area 52 from Trump?)

Seriously?
oralloy

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 08:51 am
@maxdancona,
Let's start with the Mueller witch hunt, the impeachment, and all the efforts to prosecute Mr. Trump.

Using the law as a weapon to harm people who disagree with you is an abuse of power.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 09:36 am
@oralloy,
If the Republicans

1. gather legally relevant evidence to present to a judge,
2. go through a legal process to get a special prosecutor.
3. go through a constitutional process of impeachment after gathering evidence and presenting specific charges.

I will not complain. Right now they have no credible evidence, no special prosecutor, and no constitutional process to overturn an election.

Obama invited Trump into the White House and supported Trump during the transition to a Trump administration.

The Republicans should do the same.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 09:37 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix,

You are the one who brought the QAnon pedophile conspiracy theory into the conversation.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 10:02 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

McGentrix,

You are the one who brought the QAnon pedophile conspiracy theory into the conversation.

There is no denying that Biden is attracted to little girls. he also enjoys has his legs rubbed down by children and loves them jumping on his lap.

It's not a conspiracy theory when it's true. Sorry kid.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 10:21 am
@McGentrix,
Really McGentrix?

I won't post the similar pictures of Trump that rubbing up against his own teenaged daughter... because these smears are ridiculous and irrelevant.

Come on McGentrix. I was counting on you being someone who wouldn't roll in this particular mud.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 10:24 am
@maxdancona,
The Democrats didn't have any evidence when they had Mr. Trump investigated by an independent prosecutor and then impeached him.

I don't see why the Republicans will need any evidence in order to do the same to Mr. Biden.

After they impeach him the first time they should turn around and impeach him again. Tie up the whole second half of his presidency with impeachment trials.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 10:42 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

McGentrix,

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H5NJZMDumY&ab_channel=MixClipMax[/youtube]

There is no denying that Biden is attracted to little girls. he also enjoys has his legs rubbed down by children and loves them jumping on his lap.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9vP1rae_E&ab_channel=DemocraticInfoSites[/youtube]

It's not a conspiracy theory when it's true. Sorry kid.

I agree with Max's post above, McG.

WTF is up with you?

Be better than this!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 10:56 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
You guys have spent 4 years denying the 2016 election results
Youre balmier than usual today. Hillary conceded on election day evening. The nation accepted the fact that he won via electoral college.
This is totally different than 2016. Trump is being petulant an acting in away that clebrate his narcissism not his lleaderhip.
Face it, he cares not a jot for this country. Hes only out for himself.

Is it because he is trying to avoid charges??
farmerman

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 10:57 am
@maxdancona,
oops, sorry. Saw you already gave McG what he needed (a dose of reality).
glitterbag

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 11:46 am
@farmerman,
FM, I have a serious question for you. I can't tell if these folks truly believe the slurs they make against Biden, or if they know their repeating lies but hope to unsettle people who don't question, or are they maladjusted and reacting to the chaos. I can't tell if they have been brainwashed or they are trying brainwash others. (please don't read this as a snide or angry post, it's not......I don't understand how they can possibly thrive in such a hostile political scene)

farmerman

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:40 am
@glitterbag,
Im amazed at how facts an evidence an "expertise" is actually detested by a majority of them. Its like theyve turned against almost everything that theyve learned in life and have adhered to a set of alternative facts that dont believe in repeatability or testing of the "facts", or just simple common sense.
farmerman

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:46 am
I think theres a fairly significant contingent here of these Right wing fairy tale tellers who are fed new propaganda on a daily basis. Somewhere out there are amazingly good graphic interfaces and "truth mills" here much of their crap is fed to them daily. Whether its Russian or home grown you can see the obvious errors in use of tools like mathematics or evn climate "science"

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 10:11 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
You're balmier than usual today. Hillary conceded on election day evening. The nation accepted the fact that he won via electoral college.

Progressives certainly didn't accept it.

farmerman wrote:
This is totally different than 2016.

The only difference is that now it's progressives getting a taste of their own medicine.

farmerman wrote:
Trump is being petulant and acting in away that celebrates his narcissism not his leadership.

Good. I hope he keeps it up.

farmerman wrote:
Is it because he is trying to avoid charges??

No. It's so he can undermine the Biden Administration.
oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 10:14 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I'm amazed at how facts an evidence an "expertise" is actually detested by a majority of them. It's like they've turned against almost everything that they've learned in life and have adhered to a set of alternative facts that don't believe in repeatability or testing of the "facts",

Progressives are the only ones who behave this way.

farmerman wrote:
or just simple common sense.

Common sense is often wrong. It should never be relied upon.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 10:15 am
@oralloy,
After the results of the 2016 election where announced in the media, there is not a single progressive I know who had any doubt that Trump would be inaugurated. There is not a single person I know who said that he shouldn't be inaugurated.

There is not a single person I know who said that Obama shouldn't help Trump with the transition in 2016.

What Trump is doing is ridiculous... and it has never been done (you could argue in 2000 was similar, but that was one state and under 1000 votes... and Gore didn't have a temper tantrum)

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 07:58:48