Is there anything more pathetic than Ted Cruz?

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 08:26 pm
After Trump pissed on the grave of his father... Ted is still obsequious to Trump, and still towing the Trump line. I think Ted wants to be the voice of the disgruntled MAGA conservative. Maybe at this point Cruz is damaged goods with any other political group.

Somehow I find him sad... it wasn't that long ago that Cruz had some dignity before he bowed to the Great Orange one.

Sturgis

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 09:08 pm
More pathetic or maybe equally pathetic - Lindsey Graham.

Exhibit A- Trump said disgusting, disgraceful things regarding John McCain, a long time close friend of Senator Graham. Graham didn't even blink or speak against Trump or speak of the goodness of Senator McCain. He was too busy sweating over a chance at another six years of Senatorial uselessness. Believing Trump would be his guarantee for reelection he kissed any part of Trump and the entourage which Trump demanded.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 01:50 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Is there anything more pathetic than Ted Cruz?

1. Attorney General William Barr
2. Senator Lindsey Graham
3. Rudy Giuliani
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 01:55 am
@maxdancona,
And yes, Ted Cruz is indeed pathetic.
0 Replies

ascribbler

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 03:30 am
Seventy million Americans.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 06:41 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

After Trump pissed on the grave of his father... Ted is still obsequious to Trump, and still towing the Trump line. I think Ted wants to be the voice of the disgruntled MAGA conservative. Maybe at this point Cruz is damaged goods with any other political group.

Somehow I find him sad... it wasn't that long ago that Cruz had some dignity before he bowed to the Great Orange one.

"More pathetic!"

That is quite a haul.

BUT...equally as pathetic...is manageable:

Lindsay Graham
Mitch McConnell
William Barr
Kevin McCarthy
Trump, Jr.
Almost all of the Republican portion of the Congress.
And a decent portion of the more than 70 million who voted to keep Trump in office.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 07:50 am
Is there anything more pathetic than a far leftist asking other far leftists to agree with him on a far leftist website?

"Hey everyone who already agrees with me, don't you all hate the same thing that I do?"

Stunning and brave.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 08:17 am
What makes me sad about Ted Cruz, is that he could have chosen a different path. Ted Cruz is without question an intelligent guy, he is clearly a conservative, but he could have a a rational voice and a constructive part of the national dialog.

At the Crossroads... Cruz sold his soul to the devil. What he got in return was not very good.

It could have been different... and that is what makes it sad.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 09:17 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

What makes me sad about Ted Cruz, is that he could have chosen a different path. Ted Cruz is without question an intelligent guy, he is clearly a conservative, but he could have a a rational voice and a constructive part of the national dialog.

At the Crossroads... Cruz sold his soul to the devil. What he got in return was not very good.

It is rumored that if Ted Cruz were stabbed to death on the Senate floor while that body was in session...none of the other senators would testify in a trial if one were held.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 09:10 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

You make it sound like his life is ruined or something. Is he not a sitting US Senator who is respected by much of his party?

I presume since he ran for office that he wants to be a politician. He seems to be a pretty successful politician. Granted, he's not the Majority Leader or the President. But I don't think life is terrible for him.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 12:54 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Can you please cite your sources? #404Cruz'sDignityNEVERFound
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is there anything more pathetic than Ted Cruz?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:17:34