If no cheating occurred in the election, why not investigate everything?

oralloy

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 10:37 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:
I would really like to know oralloy, if no funny business is going on in these locations, why aren't people allowed to monitor them?
Why is it being done in secret?

Given the history of the Democratic Party, it's quite likely that they are cheating, just like they tried to do in 2000 with Al Gore.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 10:40 pm

0 Replies

Sturgis

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 10:41 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
...or lizard people controlling the government.

And how would that be a bad thing, John?

Quote:
I am most afraid of lizard people.

As long as you do as you have been instructed, you shall live. Otherwise, you will become part of the cause and the greater good.

(I might have been drunk during the original airing of V: The Final Battle, mini-series in 1984, so I related more to the lizard people than the earthlings. Besides which, Uncle Ronnie Reagan was President)
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 10:53 pm
Can we investigate why the Eagles beat the Patriots in the Superbowl last season?

If anything is evidence of cheating...
Sturgis

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 10:56 pm
@maxdancona,
The ball was over inflated quite obviously.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 11:06 pm
@maxdancona,
I just want to make perfectly clear we understand some things previously said here...

"Letting it go" for the left meant 4 straight years of being nasty, violent assholes.

Also, the leftists here do not want transparency or investigation into the vote tabulating process.

Just so that we're clear.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 11:15 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Can we investigate why the Eagles beat the Patriots in the Superbowl last season?

Just as the odds are that wherever there is voting Democrats are cheating, the odds are that wherever there is football the Patriots are cheating.

But sometimes cheaters lose.

I remember a game of Warsong Gulch where the enemy flag carrier held our flag in an inaccessible zone so we couldn't kill him, then jumped down and scored just before time ran out in the game (this was after they started putting a 20 minute clock on the games).

As soon as they scored, one of our guys grabbed their flag and scored before they had time to react. That put us in the winning position as the most recent to score in a tie game. They desperately tried to score again, but we turtled until the clock ran out.

It was a quite satisfying victory.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 11:29 pm
"The people criticizing us for questioning the vote tallies are the same people who've declared ACB an "illegitimate" Supreme Court Justice even though she was nominated and confirmed by an entirely legal, normal, and constitutional process. In other words, they're full of it."

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1324104671674404871
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 11:32 pm
@oralloy,
I equate that to Trump's cheating of the financing of a border wall. After not given the financing in the Congressional Budget, he declared a fake emergency and "stole" money from the Pentagon.

This is a very similar concept.

All very legal.

Except...

It's now YOU on the other side.

Yes, it IS quite satisfying. Trump is losing. Bigly.
oralloy

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 11:38 pm
@neptuneblue,
Cheating in elections is not at all like shifting funds around in a budget, and is not at all legal.
neptuneblue

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 12:06 am
@oralloy,
There's been no cheating in this election.

More people voted for Biden than Trump.
oralloy

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 12:09 am
@neptuneblue,
Sure there has. Wherever there are elections, there are Democrats trying to cheat. It's what they do.
neptuneblue

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 12:12 am
@oralloy,
If we outlawed the Republican party, we wouldn't worry about your cheating.
Sturgis

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 12:16 am
@neptuneblue,
Of course, it has also been shown that apparently more people voted for Trump than voted for Obama in the current tallying election.

So we have at least learned that voting by mail and automatically health crisis can lead to widespread voting.... (along with surging Coronavirus case numbers in Trump territories)
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 12:18 am
@neptuneblue,
You cannot demonstrate any cheating on my part.
FreedomEyeLove

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 12:35 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
You cannot demonstrate any cheating on my part.

Oralloy, you're "cheating" because you're being logical. Leftists are incapable of recognizing the validity of logic because they have none.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 12:40 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
There's been no cheating in this election.

More people voted for Biden than Trump.

If that is indeed true, then there should be no problem with having a thorough investigation to prove it, and also the courts should be able to support that decision.
farmerman

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 09:27 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
I wondr how Trump won in 2016. Usually someon yells "CHEATER" only when hes doing it himself
oralloy

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 09:31 am
@farmerman,
People yell "cheater" when they suspect that they are being cheated.
farmerman

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 10:25 am
@oralloy,
Lemme see, wheres the burden of proof lie ??? HMMMMMM?

O far , everything 's been pitched out of court. ill bet hes panicky because he will now be naked to the caress of the criminal law.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 05:35:33