If no cheating occurred in the election, why not investigate everything?

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 04:35 pm
Why would the left be against lawsuits and investigations if no shenanigans occurred and they have nothing to hide?

Wouldn't they want a clean victory without any chance for the right to claim fraud?

I mean, you guys have nothing to hide, right?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,192 • Replies: 58
Topic Closed

maxdancona

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:11 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Were you saying this in 2016?
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:17 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Were you saying this in 2016

Did the same situation happen in 2016?
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:20 pm
Biden Brags About Having The “Most Extensive...Voter Fraud Organization” In History

maxdancona

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:29 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Well Jeez!

That sure proves it.
maxdancona

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:36 pm
What I want investigated is this...

If the Democrats cheated, then why the Hell didn't we take the Senate?

Damn guys, if you are going to cheat in an election, at least do it well.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:38 pm
@maxdancona,
Explain to me please... how did all the magical ballots appear overnight Nov 4th ONLY voting for Biden, not even for senate democrats, etc?

If you people have nothing to hide, why not let the right investigate and show how they're all "conspiracy theorists"?

If Biden won legitimately, wouldn't you people want to prove the right wrong so that you could laugh at them?

Oh, that's right... you don't want an investigation.

Why is that Max?

have a watch Max..

0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:40 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
If the Democrats cheated, then why the Hell didn't we take the Senate?

In the video I just posted, people talk about how ballots for Biden magically appeared that didn't even contain votes for senate democrats.

Why don't you admit that you don't want an investigation?
maxdancona

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:47 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
You are being silly FreedomEyeLove.

You are reading ridiculous conspiracy theories off the internet... which you are blindly accepting as "truth" because they support something you really really want to be true.

We get these on the left too (including some equally crazy ones when Hillary lost just 4 years ago).

Let it go, FreedomEyeLove. Your side lost this time. My side had a painful loss last time. I tell you from experience that you will be much happier for it.

maxdancona

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:48 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
And for the record (although I know you didn't bring it up... but it seems somehow related)... Bush did not cause 9/11.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:50 pm
@maxdancona,
Do you have a problem with investigations into voting fraud allegations?

Yes or no?

maxdancona

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:54 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
It depends on the investigation, of course.

- Sometimes "investigations" themselves can be fraudulent. I don't want that.
- Who is going to pay for this investigation?
- Does the investigation hurt Americans (i.e. privacy) or taxpayers (i.e. taking government workers away from working for the American people).
- Are the claims ridiculous to anyone who isn't an extreme partisan?

maxdancona

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:55 pm
@maxdancona,
Anyone can investigate anything (and I am sure they will).

But if you have extreme partisan claims that are using government resources or taxpayer dollars... I am not against the investigation, I am against the waste.

You lost this time. Be a man (or a woman, I am not completely sure of your gender).

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 05:57 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Let it go, FreedomEyeLove. Your side lost this time. My side had a painful loss last time. I tell you from experience that you will be much happier for it.

That's rich! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I guess then that according to you "letting it go" means being nasty assholes for 4 years straight, and making up nonsense claims like "Russia!"

0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 06:00 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
But if you have extreme partisan claims that are using government resources or taxpayer dollars... I am not against the investigation, I am against the waste.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

And how many millions of taxpayer dollars were spent on "Russia!"???

Quote:
Are the claims ridiculous to anyone who isn't an extreme partisan?

If indeed they are "ridiculous", then why would you be against exposing that? Why not allow them to be discredited for all to see?

What are you afraid will be found?
Below viewing threshold (view)
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 06:08 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Your side can do the same, if it wants.

So, are you admitting that "letting it go" for the left meant 4 straight years of being nasty, violent assholes?

0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 06:08 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
If indeed they are "ridiculous", then why would you be against exposing that? Why not allow them to be discredited for all to see?

What are you afraid will be found?

People have been investigating the ridiculous claim Bush was not behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks for almost 20 years now. We still haven't convinced them. These ridiculous conspiracy theories never seem to die.

What I am afraid will be found? Either a sex-worshiping pedophile ring... or lizard people controlling the government. I am most afraid of the lizard people.
oralloy

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 09:05 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Your side can do the same, if it wants.
I wouldn't recommend it. It didn't work out too well.

Actually it looks like lynching Mr. Trump over baseless accusations worked out well for the Democrats. The vote isn't entirely counted but it looks like they won back the White House.

There is no reason why lynching Mr. Biden over baseless accusations can't put Mr. Trump back in the White House in 2024.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 10:16 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The vote isn't entirely counted

I would really like to know oralloy, if no funny business is going on in these locations, why aren't people allowed to monitor them?

Why is it being done in secret?

1. Forums
  2. » If no cheating occurred in the election, why not investigate everything?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 07:42:56