Innocent of What Crime ?

Real Music

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 10:34 pm
@oralloy,
1. It's been fun

2. And I do mean it's been real fun.

3. But, like all good things, I have to wrap it up at some point.

4. Before I move on, when you start making intelligent arguments I will be more than happy to debate you.

5. Your problem is you continue to demonstrate your inability to display any intelligence.

6. I will talk to you like a grown-up when you start behaving like a grown-up.

7. So, for now I will continue to treat you like the child you repeatedly show yourself to be.
oralloy

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 10:39 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:
4. Before I move on, when you start making intelligent arguments I will be more than happy to debate you.

I make intelligent arguments all the time.

You are not capable of debate. Don't make promises that you are not capable of keeping.

Real Music wrote:
5. Your problem is you continue to demonstrate your inability to display any intelligence.

I display intelligence all the time.

Your inability to perceive intelligence does not mean that it is not on display.

Real Music wrote:
6. I will talk to you like a grown-up when you start behaving like a grown-up.

I behave as a grown up all the time.

You are not capable of talking to people as a grown up. Childish name-calling is all that you are capable of.

Real Music wrote:
7. So, for now I will continue to treat you like the child you repeatedly show yourself to be.

You are the only person here who has shown themselves to be childish.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 01:22 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

All you have is name-calling and childish insults. You are not capable of making intelligent arguments.
g

I find it both strange and sad that while supporting Trump the king of personal insults you are complaining about being the subject to the same kind of treatment here.

No I do not agree with such insults being used on this website or any while else but why the hell do you care about such treatment while excusing it on a national scale by Trump??
oralloy

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 01:49 am
@BillRM,
I'm not a fan of people lying about me. The fact that Real Music is too stupid to come up with an intelligent argument is no excuse for him to lie about me.

You might recall that I also object to being falsely accused of racism. In fact, I was in the act of objecting to such false accusations when Real Music blundered in here and had his little 'tard-spasm all over the thread.

As for Mr. Trump, all he does is give progressives a healthy dose of their own medicine. Progressives like to dish out the name-calling but they don't like it when Mr. Trump serves it back to them.
0 Replies