Why biden is the best EVER!

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 05:59 pm
Biden will stop all the racisms.

Biden will give free healthcare to all.

Biden was president under a black man already.

Biden will make a woman become the president.

john biden will make the coronavirus stop.

The clear choice for all.

tsarstepan

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 07:18 pm
@derpydoo,

By the way? I'm calling you out on your likely bullshit/disingenuous proBiden post.
0 Replies

Ragman

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 07:41 pm
@derpydoo,
One question:
Who’s John Biden?
snood

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 08:49 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

One question:
Who’s John Biden?

I’m sure he has NO idea.
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 01:21 pm
I am more then willing to give a pass to anyone who just wished to shake up the system in 2016 and voted for Trump but how the hell after four years of this idiot in the white house can any sane person consider voting for him once more?

Biden may not be the ideal president but it would still be very nice to once more have a sane and knowledgeable person as president.
glitterbag

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 01:28 pm
@Ragman,
Good catch!
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 01:57 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
I am more then willing to give a pass to anyone who just wished to shake up the system in 2016 and voted for Trump

What gives you the impression that you have any business approving or disapproving of how other people vote?

BillRM wrote:
but how the hell after four years of this idiot in the white house can any sane person consider voting for him once more?

That's easy. After what the Democrats did to Michigan in the 2008 presidential primaries I'm voting for every Republican candidate in every general election for the rest of my life.

I even look up which judicial candidates are Republicans (judicial affiliation is not indicated on ballots in Michigan) so I can vote for them. The only time I vote for non-Republicans these days is in the primaries if I see a pro-gun Democrat.

But even if it were not for that, progressives are out to violate everyone's civil liberties for no reason.

Mr. Trump will continue to protect everyone's civil liberties.

So I'd still be voting for Mr. Trump even if the 2008 atrocity had not happened.
BillRM

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 03:49 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Mr. Trump will continue to protect everyone's civil liberties.

Given that he wish to jail anyone who has the nerve to run against him or insult him as Obama did once at the white house reporters diner I do not think of him as a champion of civil liberties.

If I did not know you so well I would think you are being sarcastic with the very idea that he respect civil liberties.
oralloy

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 04:01 pm
@BillRM,
Progressives try to violate the Second Amendment for no reason.

Mr. Trump prevents progressives from violating the Second Amendment.
BillRM

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 04:02 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
that you have any business approving or disapproving of how other people vote?

You mean that I should not question and or disapproved of how others had voted?

Does this thinking apply only to US Federal elections or more broadly?

Can I question for example the German people voting to placed Hitler in power or the Italians people voting in Benito Mussolini?
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 04:05 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Progressives try to violate the Second Amendment for no reason.

Mr. Trump prevents progressives from violating the Second Amendment.

So you are for the jailing of anyone who wish to ban pistol grips on rifles?
oralloy

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:05 pm
@BillRM,
I think the best way to deal with progressives is to reeducate them in labor camps much like the Chinese government does with people.
BillRM

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:12 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I think the best way to deal with progressives is to reeducate them in labor camps much like the Chinese government does with people.

Yes I can see how you are a civil liberties................
farmerman

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:15 pm
@BillRM,
and Ollie go Lightly professes to love the US Constitution, yet he feels that the First Amendment , forth amendment, the 12th , 13th, anf 14th arent enforceable.

His head is full of fetid meat. .

farmerman

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:18 pm
lthough Ollie wont agree, he i a total moron when it coms to civil rights, laws, and the US Constitution especially. He will come back with some ill-informed Bullshit about he is smarter and is way more informed and theres nothing I can find wrong with his "Pronouncements".

Yet he convicts himself, like his leader , with his own words in a public forum. yep, total moron,

oralloy

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:29 pm
@farmerman,
There is nothing ill informed about pointing out the reality that you cannot provide any examples of untrue statements in my posts.

You are very stupid, and you compensate for your inability to provide an intelligent argument by lying about other people.

It is reasonable for me to point out that everything that you say about me is untrue.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:38 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
he feels that the First Amendment , forth amendment, the 12th , 13th, anf 14th arent enforceable.

Note to anyone or everyone: my views are what I say they are.

My views will not be found in Farmerman's retarded babbling.
oralloy

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:40 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Yes I can see how you are a civil liberties................

Right. It's progressives who are out to violate everyone's civil liberties.

And progressives don't even have a good reason for violating people's civil liberties. They just do it for fun.
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:46 pm
@oralloy,
thats mostly because I have to explain to YOU, that what youre against are actually violations of MY CIVIL RIGHTS , or are you just embracing your love of fascist states??

Youre only fun when you try to understand a subject and achieve at least some minimal understandings.

oralloy

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:47 pm
@farmerman,
Preventing you from outlawing pistol grips does not violate your civil rights in any way whatsoever.

1. Forums
  2. » Why biden is the best EVER!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:32:06