Why biden is the best EVER!

farmerman

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 10:09 pm
@oralloy,
wtf are you even talking about? You still blabbing on an on about pitol grips??

You have some sexual fantasy attachment to pistol grips?
derpydoo

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 10:15 pm
Biden wins debate!

Biden will save the enviroment from the existentials threats!

biden believes in black people. That is why there will be no new cages built.

Biden didn't do anything wrong. Fox news is getting help from Russia to smear biden.

The polar ice caps will melt and everyone will drowned by 2021 if we don't wear masks.

Biden will give everyone in America free healthcare for life!

john biden wins debate!

oralloy

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 10:39 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
wtf are you even talking about?

I'm talking about your attempts to violate people's civil liberties for no reason.

farmerman wrote:
You still blabbing on an on about pitol grips??

As long as you keep trying to violate people's civil liberties (and especially when you do it without any reason or justification), it will be a subject of discussion.

farmerman wrote:
You have some sexual fantasy attachment to pistol grips?

It is typical of progressives to deride anyone who opposes their atrocities.
Real Music

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 11:32 pm
@derpydoo,
Joe Biden on his "genuine" friendship with Obama Smile

Published June 21, 2016

0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 03:55 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
It is typical of progressives to deride anyone who opposes their atrocities.

Come on now you are willing to rip up every other aspect of the constitution over any restriction no matter how minor it might be concerning firearms!!!

That to me level of gun worshiping insanity is driving me to, even as a gun owner, to the opinion that we would be better off to do away with the 2 adm completely and adopt the UK model where even high power airguns are ban and the UK pistol team have to leave the country to practice.
oralloy

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 04:06 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Come on now you are willing to rip up every other aspect of the constitution over any restriction no matter how minor it might be concerning firearms!!!

Violating people's civil liberties for no reason is not a minor restriction.

Also I am not trying to rip up any portion of the Constitution. It's progressives who dislike the Constitution.

BillRM wrote:
That to me level of gun worshiping insanity is driving me to, even as a gun owner, to the opinion that we would be better off to do away with the 2 adm completely and adopt the UK model where even high power airguns are ban and the UK pistol team have to leave the country to practice.

Progressives hate freedom and civil liberties.
Brandon9000

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 04:06 am
@derpydoo,
derpydoo wrote:
...Biden will give free healthcare to all.

If the healthcare will be free to every citizen, then where will the money for it come from? The government can only provide services based on taxation, so it won't be free.

derpydoo wrote:

...john biden will make the coronavirus stop.

You seem to be implying that "John" Biden would have done a better job with the coronavirus than Trump has up to now and will do a better job than Trump would do in the future. Do you have any evidence for that? Do you even have evidence that "John" Biden wouldn't be doing a worse job than Trump?
0 Replies

daveooooo

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 10:00 am
@oralloy,
his a typicl commie!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 10:18 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

I am more then willing to give a pass to anyone who just wished to shake up the system in 2016 and voted for Trump but how the hell after four years of this idiot in the white house can any sane person consider voting for him once more?

No way any sane person would vote for Trump now. No ******* way.

Quote:
Biden may not be the ideal president but it would still be very nice to once more have a sane and knowledgeable person as president.

Amen!
Real Music

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 10:48 am
@derpydoo,
Quote:
john biden wins debate!

1. You keep talking about this guy name John Biden.
2. It might be helpful if you could tell the rest of us who is John Biden.
3. I never heard of John Biden.
4. I suspect no one else on A2k has heard of John Biden.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 05:04 pm
@derpydoo,
John's Song #2

0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 06:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
No way any sane person would vote for Trump now. No ******* way.

Wrong. Plenty of perfectly sane people don't like that progressives are out to violate everyone's civil liberties, and like that Mr. Trump protects people from progressives.
farmerman

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 07:05 pm
@oralloy,
Saw the 60 Minute interview . Trump became almost unhinged shortly after he began the interview.

One should never try to get away with lying with todays technology. Trump denied that he wanted to do away with some Dems and should "lock up the govrnor of Michigan"
He denied and denied t, Then Leslie Stahl just played a clip of one of his rallies in Mich where he said"Yeh Lock
em all up"

Then he just was sitting there like a Lox

Biden got the tougher questions because , mainly I guess, Trump just ran for cover. Biden was clear and to the point. When asked about Trump's attack about Joe not having it all together anymore.
Then Joe Biden responded with
"Yeh and at least Im not the one who called it the 711 attack on the World Trade Center". (Turns out that was a true)
oralloy

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 07:10 pm
@farmerman,
The fact remains, Joe Biden wants to violate everyone's civil liberties for no reason.

Donald Trump wants to protect everyone's civil liberties.

Joe Biden wants to declare war on the rights of disabled people.

Donald Trump wants to protect the rights of disabled people.
BillRM

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 07:29 pm
@oralloy,
How is never never land doing???
BillRM

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 07:34 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Progressives hate freedom and civil liberties.

We sure do when that freedom is used to killed, at random, men, women and children.

Beside you wish to lock up anyone who dare to disagree with you so you are hardly a soldier for civil liberties.
oralloy

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 08:09 pm
@BillRM,
Don't be silly. Preventing you from outlawing pistol grips does not cost a single life.
oralloy

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 08:10 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
How is never never land doing???

Progressives really really hate reality.

But no matter how badly progressives try to deny reality, reality remains entirely true.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 08:24 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Don't be silly. Preventing you from outlawing pistol grips does not cost a single life.

An yet you wish to lock up people and take away their rights to belong to parties for daring to support such a ban. Yet alone bans on far more meaningful limits such as ban on large as in very large magazines.
oralloy

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 08:28 pm
@BillRM,
I think you are confused. My proposal to outlaw the Democratic Party is a response to that party's abuse of power to harm innocent people who merely disagree with them.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 07:30:54