The bleak communist future of America

hightor

Sat 24 Oct, 2020 09:51 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Explain to me how the hell it's someone's fault if unsavory people become their fans?

What does this have to do with the normalization of particular fascist tropes?
Quote:
How is it that person's fault if what they say or stand for gets perverted?

You mean people like Hitler? What are you trying to say here?
Quote:
The actual violence comes from BLM and Antifa.

Obsess over BLM and "antifa" all you want, the evidence doesn't show this:
Quote:
In a report released last week, the Escalating Terrorism Problem in the United States, CSIS analyzes 25 years of domestic terrorism incidents and finds that the majority of attacks and plots have come from the far right.

The report says “the majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States since 1994, and the total number of rightwing attacks and plots has grown significantly during the past six years”, with the far right launching two-thirds of attacks and plots in 2019, and 90% of those in 2020.

The report adds: “Far-right terrorism has significantly outpaced terrorism from other types of perpetrators.” The second most significant source of attacks and plots in the US has been “religious extremists”, almost all “Salafi jihadists inspired by the Islamic State and al-Qaida”.

The report shows the far left has been an increasingly negligible source of attacks since the mid 2000s.

source
Quote:
Explain to me how if I say something, and you interpret it differently, that's somehow my fault.

Easy — you expressed yourself poorly.
Quote:
...and planting seeds into impressionable minds of a warped vision of America that simply doesn't exist.

Actually it's the Pledge, which young children are compelled to recite daily, which portrays a USA which doesn't exist. University students, on the other hand, are introduced to different historical ideas and given the critical tools to assess them.
Quote:
No other ideology falls into that category.

Any ideology which attempts to overthrow a sitting government through force runs the risk of causing widespread casualties. Armed revolution, pretty much by definition, occurs in societies characterized by exploitation and repression where conflict is easily triggered. And tribalism, which isn't an ideology, resulted in the death of as many as a million Rwandans in just a few months without any "communist" inspiration.
hightor

Sat 24 Oct, 2020 12:43 pm
Feds say far-right group coordinated attack on Minneapolis police precinct during protest
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 12:48 am
@hightor,
Quote:
What does this have to do with the normalization of particular fascist tropes?

You mean people like Hitler? What are you trying to say here?

If someone in the public view says something, and some racist nut-job misconstrues it, it's not the fault of the person who said the original thing.

Quote:
Obsess over BLM and "antifa" all you want, the evidence doesn't show this:

Every single day since the George Floyd incident, BLM and Antifa have murdered, rioted, looted, and caused destruction. Fact. The Guardian is a far left propaganda site, not a credible source.

Quote:
Actually it's the Pledge, which young children are compelled to recite daily, which portrays a USA which doesn't exist.

It doesn't exist because leftists have ruined America. That's why America needs to be made great once again.

Quote:
University students, on the other hand, are introduced to different historical ideas

The universities are all run by Marxists. No other perspective is taught or allowed.

Quote:
and given the critical tools to assess them.

Critical thinking skills are outlawed in universities. Only leftist dogma is allowed. Diversity of thought is not tolerated.

Quote:
Any ideology which attempts to overthrow a sitting government through force runs the risk of causing widespread casualties.

Except that communism is the only ideology that fails literally every single time it's tried, and results in massive death tolls literally every single time it's tried. No other ideology falls into that category.
hightor

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 08:51 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
The Guardian is a far left propaganda site, not a credible source.

It's not "far left". In any case, even if it were, the article simply reports the findings by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, which is a highly respected non-partisan think tank. If you think the article isn't credible, you need to show where the Guardian has misrepresented the report by the CSIS. You haven't done this — you haven't even attempted to deal with the facts stated in the article. It's easier to just dismiss anything you don't agree with as "propaganda" because you can't actually show how it's wrong.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Real Music

Sun 25 Oct, 2020 11:34 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
We’re Watching The Rise Of A Trump Dictatorship Sad Sad

0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 02:16 am
@hightor,
Quote:
It's not "far left".

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
highly respected non-partisan think tank.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
you haven't even attempted to deal with the facts stated in the article.

"Facts" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hightor

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 04:06 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
"Facts"

Yes, facts. So I'll ask again, if you think the article isn't credible, you need to show where the Guardian has misrepresented the report by the CSIS. If you think the CSIS report is incorrect, provide some evidence. Good luck:
Quote:
Overall, we rate the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) Least Biased based on balanced story selection and minimal editorial bias. We also rate them Very High for factual reporting due to exceptional sourcing of information and a clean fact check record.

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 04:36 am
@hightor,
I have learned from the left here on A2K that to ask for evidence is "sealioning".

Please quit "sealioning" me.

Thank you.
hightor

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 05:01 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
I'm simply asking you to back up your accusation with evidence.
Quote:
Sealioning is a type of trolling or harassment that consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity. It may take the form of "incessant, bad-faith invitations to engage in debate".

This particular exchange does not yet meet that criterion. I've only asked you the same question twice and my direct questioning of you has been minimal.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 05:08 am
@hightor,
I learned from the leftists here on A2K that I can say whatever the **** I want without presenting any evidence. Just like how you all claim that president Trump is a racist and a Nazi.
hightor

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 08:35 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
I learned from the leftists here on A2K that I can say whatever the **** I want without presenting any evidence.

If you're simply stating your opinion, sure. But in this particular case, were talking about the findings of the CSIS which the Guardian story was based on:
CSIS wrote:

On June 3, 2020, federal authorities arrested three individuals allegedly associated with the “boogaloo” movement, a loosely-organized group of extremists preparing for a civil war, for conspiring to cause violence in Las Vegas and possessing an improvised incendiary device.1 Less than a week later, law enforcement officials near Richmond, VA, arrested Harry H. Rogers, a member of the Ku Klux Klan, for driving a vehicle into peaceful protesters. Around the same time, members of a Brooklyn anarchist group urged its supporters to conduct “rebellion” against the government.2 Extremists from all sides flooded social media with disinformation, conspiracy theories, and incitements to violence in response to the protests following the death of George Floyd, swamping Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and other platforms.3

source
All you need to do is credibly dispute those reports or demonstrate why these incidents don't represent incidents of right-wing terrorism.
Quote:
Just like how you all claim that president Trump is a racist and a Nazi.

If Trump isn't personally a "racist" he's not adverse to using certain racist tropes like "protecting our white suburbs" in order to appeal to selected voting blocs. Trump often makes claims which aren't true. Whether all of these claims are technically "lies" depends on whether he knows they aren't true and is using them for effect or whether he's simply forgotten what the facts really are. I think that as a narcissist he has a difficult time looking at his behavior objectively. Thus it's possible that at any time he may claim to be "the least racist person in the room" because he simply refuses to accept his prejudices as being racist. But as far as I'm concerned, if you're trying to appeal to racists you're no better than an out-and-out racist yourself.

I've never called Trump a "Nazi".
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 08:11 pm
@hightor,
You are now on ignore. I will not waste any more time arguing with a proven liar and extreme far leftist radical communist.

The one thing that is abundantly clear here on A2K, is that no matter how many facts are presented, the leftists will refuse to accept them and refuse to accept reality. They will, instead continue to make unfounded claims, and then accuse those who point out their obvious bullshit.
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 30 Oct, 2020 02:32 am
Somebody wrote:
The one thing that is abundantly clear here on A2K, is that no matter how many facts are presented, the leftists will refuse to accept them and refuse to accept reality.

This kind of "reality"?
Quote:
One month before a purported leak of files from Hunter Biden's laptop, a fake "intelligence" document about him went viral on the right-wing internet, asserting an elaborate conspiracy theory involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son and business in China.

The document, a 64-page composition that was later disseminated by close associates of President Donald Trump, appears to be the work of a fake "intelligence firm" called Typhoon Investigations, according to researchers and public documents.

The author of the document, a self-identified Swiss security analyst named Martin Aspen, is a fabricated identity, according to analysis by disinformation researchers, who also concluded that Aspen's profile picture was created with an artificial intelligence face generator. The intelligence firm that Aspen lists as his previous employer said that no one by that name had ever worked for the company and that no one by that name lives in Switzerland, according to public records and social media searches.

One of the original posters of the document, a blogger and professor named Christopher Balding, took credit for writing parts of it when asked about it and said Aspen does not exist.

Despite the document's questionable authorship and anonymous sourcing, its claims that Hunter Biden has a problematic connection to the Communist Party of China have been used by people who oppose the Chinese government, as well as by far-right influencers, to baselessly accuse candidate Joe Biden of being beholden to the Chinese government. (...)

source
Frank Apisa

Fri 30 Oct, 2020 06:44 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Somebody wrote:
The one thing that is abundantly clear here on A2K, is that no matter how many facts are presented, the leftists will refuse to accept them and refuse to accept reality.

This kind of "reality"?
Quote:
One month before a purported leak of files from Hunter Biden's laptop, a fake "intelligence" document about him went viral on the right-wing internet, asserting an elaborate conspiracy theory involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son and business in China.

The document, a 64-page composition that was later disseminated by close associates of President Donald Trump, appears to be the work of a fake "intelligence firm" called Typhoon Investigations, according to researchers and public documents.

The author of the document, a self-identified Swiss security analyst named Martin Aspen, is a fabricated identity, according to analysis by disinformation researchers, who also concluded that Aspen's profile picture was created with an artificial intelligence face generator. The intelligence firm that Aspen lists as his previous employer said that no one by that name had ever worked for the company and that no one by that name lives in Switzerland, according to public records and social media searches.

One of the original posters of the document, a blogger and professor named Christopher Balding, took credit for writing parts of it when asked about it and said Aspen does not exist.

Despite the document's questionable authorship and anonymous sourcing, its claims that Hunter Biden has a problematic connection to the Communist Party of China have been used by people who oppose the Chinese government, as well as by far-right influencers, to baselessly accuse candidate Joe Biden of being beholden to the Chinese government. (...)

source

The projection in that guy is very great, Hightor. Consider his putting you on IGNORE to be a great compliment.
izzythepush

Sat 31 Oct, 2020 04:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
I wish it would put me on ignore. It's not like I bother talking to it.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 02:32 am
END of the AMERICAN REPUBLIC is NOW

0 Replies

Real Music

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 11:59 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
1. In your own opinion, is Russia a communist country?

2. If you do believe that Russia is a communist country, can you elaborate?

3, If you don't believe that Russia is a communist country, can you elaborate?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 04:42:18