The bleak communist future of America

hightor

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 03:59 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Show me where exactly in the mainstream that Nazism is normalized or even allowed.

What do you call THIS? And while it's certainly not "mainstream" but what do you call the Nazi sympathisers in Charlottesville who chanted "Jews will not replace us"?
Quote:
I'm pretty sure that swastikas are near illegal at this point, but I guess it's your fantasy land.

Yeah, I'm sure no storm trooper would ever do anything illegal.
https://static.timesofisrael.com/atlantajewishtimes/uploads/2019/08/NEWS-Lipstatd-Unite-the-Right-8-16-19.png
Unite the Right! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Quote:
They literally teach communist principles in most colleges in the American university system.

What exactly do you mean? I was taught about Marxism, but it wasn't indoctrination — it was in the context of the history of economics.
Quote:
Meanwhile every other dipshit college student in America wears Che Guevara t-shirts like mass murder is totally cool dude!

Guevara was a guerilla fighter, not a mass murderer. When kids grow up they shed their Che t-shirts — I've never seen anyone wearing one.

So, how is China "communist" ? Labor unions are forbidden, people have to save for their own retirement, medical care is not free, and the country has hundreds of millionaire businessmen. Call it a repressive dictatorship, sure. But it's not "communist".
Quote:
In fact, it fails literally every time it's attempted.

Then why do you fear it?
Quote:

Perhaps you should mention this to the American democratic party, as it seems to have gone over their head then.

The implausibility of a classless egalitarian society shouldn't prevent people from addressing and correcting the social problems illustrated by the disparity of wealth between the 1% and the rest of us. There are countries where this gap doesn't exist and the are not "communist" countries.
Frank Apisa

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:43 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
Jesus Christ was more a communist than Lenis or Stalin.

Mao killed 45 million people in the name of communism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong

Stalin killed 20 million people in the name of communism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin

Christ's teachings encourage people to stand against the oppression of sin and all forms of evil, in favor of a world that promotes love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, and faithfulness.

Communism is about using force and intimidation to gain "equality" (something that does not actually exist in nature, and that is unattainable).

Communism encourages people to violently riot (ala BLM) against the oppression of "the rich", in favor of a government that owns the means of production and natural resources. To give the government all the material wealth and power.

To do this, communists sow the seeds of racial and class division.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPsKvG6WMI&ab_channel=West[/youtube]

I'd rather not die in the gulags, and Christ wouldn't want that for his children.

Jesus was more of a "communist" that either Lenin or Stalin or Mao.

My guess: Jesus would be mortified that a person like you consider yourself to be a follower of what he preached.
maxdancona

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 09:50 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
My guess: Jesus would be mortified that a person like you consider yourself to be a follower of what he preached.

Actually, Jesus was the loving and forgiving type... I think Jesus would have had compassion on FreedomEyeLove (who after all knows not what he is doing).

On the other had, FreedomEyeLove would hate the Biblical Jesus. He would call Jesus all sorts of names and say he should be executed for sedition.... just like he was in the Bible.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:26 pm
@hightor,
Do you folks have any idea how exhausting it is having to respond to to this kind of idiotic rubbish?

Quote:
What do you call THIS?

LOL!! You linked to Richard Spencer LOL Laughing You do realize that Spencer publicly endorsed Biden for this election right???

Richard Spencer Endorses Joe Biden & Democrats

Quote:
...Charlottesville

Give me a break...

Charlottesville was ONE event that happened three whole years ago. The left won't shut up about it, all the while refusing to acknowledge all the MULTIPLE riots, murders and destruction caused directly by violent leftist groups like Antifa and BLM.

Quote:
When kids grow up they shed their Che t-shirts

But the communist indoctrination they received during their formative years remains!

Quote:
Then why do you fear it? (communism)

Because every time it's tried, massive amounts of people are either starved to death and/or killed. No thank you!

Quote:
The implausibility of a classless egalitarian society shouldn't prevent people from addressing and correcting the social problems illustrated by the disparity of wealth between the 1% and the rest of us.

But that's not what you leftist nutjobs are addressing, and actually the people who support Trump ARE addressing. That's the whole appeal of Trump, that he's not beholden to the establishment.
farmerman

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 02:36 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
So you say that Spnser is actually trying to Support BIDEN?? Think about it, if he wants to support Biden, he would keep his mouth shut because of guys like you, who , like their lying leader, are able to convince the educationally-challenged that a known RWM leader who wore a MAGA hat at Charlottesville would all of sudden change sides. Davey Duke tried it and how did it workk for him?
FreedomEyeLove

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 04:02 am
@farmerman,
You're incapable of forming a coherent thought.

Have fun going through life like that.
farmerman

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 04:20 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
thats only because youre a partisan pongid , the entire bunch of whom are still busy workin out that standing upright thing.

0 Replies

hightor

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 04:26 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Do you folks have any idea how exhausting it is having to respond to to this kind of idiotic rubbish?

Cue up the sobbing trombones and wailing violins...
Quote:
You do realize that Spencer publicly endorsed Biden for this election right???

You do realize that raising arms in a Nazi salute and shouting "Hail Trump" demonstrates the "normalization" of fascist ideas, right??? Who the Nazi claims he'll vote for is irrelevant.
Quote:
Charlottesville was ONE event that happened three whole years ago.

It's certainly not the last event of its kind; it's not the last time anyone marched with a swastika flag or armband. That "Unite the Right" rally was large — following its success, civil authorities have worked to prevent violence-prone fascist rallies of similar size. It doesn't matter anyway since right-wing goons are always welcome at Trump rallies.
Quote:

But the communist indoctrination they received during their formative years remains!

Learning about Marxism is no more "indoctrination" than being required to recite the Pledge of Allegiance.
Quote:

Because every time it's tried, massive amounts of people are either starved to death and/or killed.

That's what happens in revolutions and civil wars — it's hardly unique to communism.
Quote:
That's the whole appeal of Trump, that he's not beholden to the establishment.

He's not beholden to anything other than his self-inflated image. The fact that he can convince 40% of USAmericans that he cares about them simply exposes the gullibility of MAGAtards.
farmerman

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 04:45 am
@hightor,
second to abstract thinking was when our ancestors adopted "deductive reasoning". Lovey has a few generations to go.
oralloy

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 04:55 am
@farmerman,
You engage in childish insults because you're not smart enough to come up with an intelligent argument.
farmerman

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 05:21 am
@oralloy,
I just did but as usual developmntal anthropology went over your head. You draggin your knuckles like Lovey too?
oralloy

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 05:24 am
@farmerman,
Wrong again. You didn't come up with an intelligent argument. You came up with childish insults.

And you're nothing but a phony. You can't back up your empty claims by producing an example of anything ever going over my head.
farmerman

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 05:34 am
@oralloy,
you dont come across as a scholar in almost anything you write about. All Ive got with you is to wrasse up your comfy chair and watch you bleat "Unfair".

Embrace it its funnier that way.
izzythepush

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 05:59 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

He's not beholden to anything other than his self-inflated image.

Commerzbank, Vladimir Putin, Mohammed Bin Salman and numerous other shadowy figures he owes millions to.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 06:06 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
you dont come across as a scholar in almost anything you write about.

People as stupid as you are have no business trying to assess whether anyone else is a scholar.
farmerman

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 08:47 am
@oralloy,
Ive don my homework ND hve earned my degrees and "licenses" Whatve you got in yer quiver except empty claims and lies about subjects you know nothing about,
Im afraid, however, should you keep your empty boasts , you will cause another thred to be locked up.
So you can make believe that your life is a resounding success .
I get a kick about how you, after being corrected by Walter, you went to Wiki to gather some irrelevant facts about Estes .

Now you try to mount an argument that the park HQ IS NOT the park. Youre a sad case you know???
oralloy

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 01:08 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Ive don my homework ND hve earned my degrees and "licenses"

You're a phony. You don't know anything at all, and you rely on endless name-calling to bluff your way around your ignorance.

farmerman wrote:
Whatve you got in yer quiver except empty claims and lies

You cannot provide any examples of an untrue statement in my posts.

farmerman wrote:
about subjects you know nothing about,

I know quite a lot about the subjects that I talk about. That's why no one can provide any examples of untrue statements in my posts.

Your failure to provide such examples can be explained by your lack of intelligence. But notice how no one else is able to provide such examples either.

farmerman wrote:
Im afraid, however, should you keep your empty boasts , you will cause another thred to be locked up.

You are the only person here who is making empty boasts. All of my factual claims can be backed up with reliable cites.

If the thread is locked, it will be because of your endless personal attacks. That'll be your doing, not mine.

farmerman wrote:
So you can make believe that your life is a resounding success.

I'm content with my life. I'm certainly glad that I have a 170 IQ instead of being like you.

farmerman wrote:
I get a kick about how you, after being corrected by Walter,

Wrong again. Walter did not correct me.

farmerman wrote:
you went to Wiki to gather some irrelevant facts about Estes.

I don't have to look up information after the fact. Unlike you I know what I'm talking about before I open my mouth.

The fact that "a town of 6000 people is not a national park" may not be too significant in the grand scheme of things, but you sure do look stupid when you refer to towns as national parks.

farmerman wrote:
Now you try to mount an argument that the park HQ IS NOT the park.

I have made no such argument. I've only pointed out that a town of 6000 people is not a national park.

farmerman wrote:
Youre a sad case you know???

You're the one who has such a low IQ that the only thing he is capable of is childish name-calling.
Sturgis

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 01:17 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
...you don't know anything...

This comedy has been presented by oralloy a self proclaimed genius who cannot answer simple mathematical questiins, logic questions, physics questions, general knowledge questions, and has said they "don't pay attention to politics" while crazily insisting he/she knows what their views are and where they stand.

The laughs which you keep providing are near to astronomical in number. Why, it makes me feel better knowing comedy still exists in the 21st century.
oralloy

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 01:46 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
This comedy has been presented by oralloy a self proclaimed genius

Not exactly. Other smart people recognize my ability.

Sturgis wrote:
who cannot answer simple mathematical questions, logic questions, physics questions, general knowledge questions,

You are too stupid to understand this, but "being smart" does not mean an ability to answer every question in the universe.

And you are lying. I can indeed answer those sorts of questions.

Sturgis wrote:
and has said they "don't pay attention to politics" while crazily insisting he/she knows what their views are and where they stand.

Believing in something is hardly crazy.

Sturgis wrote:
The laughs which you keep providing are near to astronomical in number. Why, it makes me feel better knowing comedy still exists in the 21st century.

I suppose it does make stupid people feel better to laugh at what they are not able to comprehend.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 09:46 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
You do realize that raising arms in a Nazi salute and shouting "Hail Trump" demonstrates the "normalization" of fascist ideas, right??

Explain to me how the hell it's someone's fault if unsavory people become their fans? How is it that person's fault if what they say or stand for gets perverted?

That's like if a famous person has a psychopath stalker who ends up killing a bunch of people because they're mentally ill, and then people blame the famous person because someone was obsessed with them.

Explain to me how if I say something, and you interpret it differently, that's somehow my fault.

It's a retarded sentiment. I'd expect nothing less from you.

Quote:
It doesn't matter anyway since right-wing goons are always welcome at Trump rallies.

The actual violence comes from BLM and Antifa. The evidence is literally everywhere. So much so, that the leftist media needs to make up stories and lie by omission to cover it up.

Quote:
Learning about Marxism is no more "indoctrination" than being required to recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

There's a big difference between "learning" about something, and planting seeds into impressionable minds of a warped vision of America that simply doesn't exist.

For you to compare reciting the pledge of allegiance to being told that America is a racist and evil country shows exactly how sick your mind is.

Quote:
That's what happens in revolutions and civil wars — it's hardly unique to communism.

Except that communism is the only ideology that fails literally every single time it's tried, and results in massive death tolls literally every single time it's tried. No other ideology falls into that category.

Communism isn't a "civil war". It's a mental sickness, driven by envy.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:27:59