Trump voters are working class, democrat voters are yuppies

oralloy

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 06:20 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Mr Mueller has documented a number of potential felonies,

Given the Democrats' sordid history of framing innocent people for imaginary crimes, there is no reason to believe any of their accusations against Mr. Trump.
farmerman

Sat 17 Oct, 2020 03:58 am
@oralloy,
well, maybe the real courts should handle it eh?
I wonder how Plump would ride out any indictments???

Remember, impeachment happened. Plump escaped because his verdict was announced by Moscow Mitch even before the "trial".
Plump owned the jury. It was composed of GOP sycophants, milksops, and morons.
oralloy

Sat 17 Oct, 2020 10:26 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
well, maybe the real courts should handle it eh?
I wonder how Plump would ride out any indictments???

Outlawing the Democratic Party will put an end to their abuse of the law to harm people who disagree with them.

farmerman wrote:
Remember, impeachment happened.

Again, outlawing the Democratic Party will put an end to their abuse of the law to harm people who disagree with them.

farmerman wrote:
Plump escaped because his verdict was announced by Moscow Mitch even before the "trial".
Plump owned the jury. It was composed of GOP sycophants, milksops, and morons.

That is incorrect. Everyone could see that Mr. Trump had not done anything wrong.
BillRM

Sat 17 Oct, 2020 01:58 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Outlawing the Democratic Party will put an end to their abuse of the law to harm people who disagree with them.

So your wet dream is outlawing the party that the majority of the citizens below to?

Good luck on that............
farmerman

Sat 17 Oct, 2020 03:52 pm
@BillRM,
"Ollies wet dream"!! Excellent .
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 17 Oct, 2020 04:05 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Everyone could see that Mr. Trump had not done anything wrong.
Where'v you been, on the ISS?

Mitch didnt even allow relevent evidence and the Mueller report was heavily redacted.

In any ordinary court, the prosecution would refile because the case wasnt even presented by order of the defense and the Senate Leadership announced its verdict before the trial proceedings even began.

That "trial" defines an entire mass of crimes had this been a real court instead of a treasonous whitewash.

The GOP is full of treasonous fascists, all turncoats in less than 4 years under the manipulation by the criminal president.

WAIT TILL PLUMP LEAVES OFFICE. "The lame duck will become the ordinary jail bird"

oralloy

Sat 17 Oct, 2020 10:27 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Good luck on that............

All it takes is passing a law in the House and Senate, then having the President sign it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 17 Oct, 2020 10:28 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Mitch didnt even allow relevent evidence

That is incorrect. What he disallowed was a pointless fishing expedition that was designed only to drag out the impeachment.

farmerman wrote:
In any ordinary court, the prosecution would refile because the case wasnt even presented by order of the defense and the Senate Leadership announced its verdict before the trial proceedings even began.

That is incorrect. In any ordinary court, the case would be dismissed with prejudice because there was nothing inappropriate about what the President was accused of doing.

farmerman wrote:
That "trial" defines an entire mass of crimes had this been a real court instead of a treasonous whitewash.

That is incorrect. There is nothing criminal about finding an innocent person innocent.

farmerman wrote:
WAIT TILL PLUMP LEAVES OFFICE. "The lame duck will become the ordinary jail bird"

farmerman

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 06:08 am
@oralloy,
As usual, you are never right but never in doubt. It seems that, to live in Ollieworld, you must vehemently deny facts and evidence. If you recall, the Dem case managers were not allowed to present their case and their evidence was declared invalid before having it reviewed in discovery by the other side,

We will have to wait and press the charges in some district court where most of th issues abide(AND WHERE TRUTH AN FACTS MATTER). I can wait till hes out of office to see justice finally prevail, cant you??

When youve packed a court with toadies, youre gonna be acquitted . Apparently you were off the planet during the "trial"
farmerman

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 06:18 am
OH BY THE WAY,

Quote:

A dismissal with prejudice is dismissal of a case on merits after adjudication.

If youre going to use "big thoughts" try to first understand em.
oralloy

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 10:21 am
@farmerman,
Unlike you I have no trouble understanding things. This is because I'm thousands of times smarter than you are.
oralloy

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 10:22 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
As usual, you are never right but never in doubt.

You have a big mouth, but you're nothing but a phony. You cannot provide an example of an untrue statement from any of my posts.

farmerman wrote:
It seems that, to live in Ollieworld, you must vehemently deny facts and evidence.

Given the Democrats' sordid history of framing innocent people for imaginary crimes, there is no reason to believe any of their accusations against Mr. Trump.

farmerman wrote:
If you recall, the Dem case managers were not allowed to present their case and their evidence was declared invalid before having it reviewed in discovery by the other side,

Wrong again. They were allowed to present their evidence.

They were prevented from going on a fishing expedition that was only designed to prolong the trial after everyone could see that the President is innocent.

farmerman wrote:
We will have to wait and press the charges in some district court where most of th issues abide(AND WHERE TRUTH AN FACTS MATTER). I can wait till hes out of office to see justice finally prevail, cant you??

There is nothing just about your desire to abuse to law to harm people who disagree with you.

And outlawing the Democratic Party will put an end to these abuses of the law.

farmerman wrote:
When youve packed a court with toadies, youre gonna be acquitted. Apparently you were off the planet during the "trial"

Notice how easy it is for me to correct all of your untrue statements about the trial?
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 03:31 pm
@oralloy,
you barely understand the math and theory behind intelligence tests. You only "think" that you are smarter than others because youve made up an allegory involving some wacko tale about your comparative intelligence (pwrhaps youve been compqred to a squirrel). Then youve convinced yourself that youve got some score on n SB and thts all that matters to you. Ill take an IQ test with you and spot you 10 SB points. Bet I come out on top.

Ive read your posts and theres no real brilliance there, youre kinda narrow, shallow and dull. (Im sure others have describd you as such).

oralloy

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 04:29 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
you barely understand the math and theory behind intelligence tests. You only "think" that you are smarter than others because youve made up an allegory involving some wacko tale about your comparative intelligence (pwrhaps youve been compqred to a squirrel).

Wrong again. The reason why I know that I'm smarter than you are is because I read your posts.

You are not capable of making intelligent arguments. All you ever do is resort to childish insults.

farmerman wrote:
Then youve convinced yourself that youve got some score on n SB and thts all that matters to you. Ill take an IQ test with you and spot you 10 SB points. Bet I come out on top.

You will not. If you were actually intelligent you would be making intelligent arguments instead of spewing childish insults.

If you were actually intelligent you'd also be able to understand all the arguments that routinely sail way over your head.

farmerman wrote:
Ive read your posts and theres no real brilliance there, youre kinda narrow, shallow and dull.

You have a big mouth, but you can't provide any examples of an untrue statement in my posts.

You also are not even remotely qualified to recognize brilliance when you see it.

farmerman wrote:
(Im sure others have describd you as such).

Low-IQ types often falsely accuse their betters of their own low IQs. They do this as a crutch since they are unable to make intelligent arguments.

"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
-- Jonathan Swift, Thoughts on Various Subjects, Moral and Diverting
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 12:17:59