Trump voters are working class, democrat voters are yuppies

oralloy

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 07:20 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
I didn't see any mention of violating the rights of disabled people or any mention of pistol grips in the link you provided.

Come on now. I know that you know better, so what's with the feigned ignorance?
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 07:28 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
You dont attack the First Amendment??

Correct. It's the progressives who attack the First Amendment.

farmerman wrote:
shut up about how innocent you are of trashing civil rights of others

No.

farmerman wrote:
you hypocrite.

You cannot provide any examples of hypocrisy in my posts.
farmerman

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 09:30 am
@oralloy,
youre still fully delusional. Id suggest cognitive therapy, (If you can even manage cognition,( seems most of your thinking is made of mountainous masses of mendacious mental masturbation)
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 10:09 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

I see from the link that he's also out to violate the rights of disabled people.

I'm sorry, I cannot find the exact wording in the link that suggests Biden will violate the rights of disabled people.

In another section of his site, Biden wants to ensure disabled Americans are treated fairly.
"Biden will work with the disability community to build a stronger, more expansive middle class so that everyone—regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or disability—can find a place. That means amending our laws, policies, and culture to ensure full inclusion of the 61 million individuals with disabilities in the United States in all parts of our society.

Biden will prioritize enacting and implementing policies that break down the barriers to access for people with disabilities living and succeeding in their chosen communities, which means good jobs in competitive, integrated employment; affordable, accessible, and integrated housing; accessible and affordable transportation; inclusive voting processes; and any needed long-term services and supports."
https://joebiden.com/disabilities/
Frank Apisa

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 10:39 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Ever notice how it's always the rich people who virtue signal about how black people are struggling?

Ever notice how all your friends who are voting for Biden lead wealthy lives, living in big houses?

Ever notice that it's the yuppies who are all "woke"?

Ever notice how it's the working class or even struggling poor people who vote for Trump?

Ever notice how the democrats don't care one iota about working class people despite lying that they do?

Funny that.

I'm not sure that Trump voters are "working class"...but they definitely are ******* morons...just like Trump.

oralloy

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 10:48 am
@Frank Apisa,
I'm the exact opposite of a moron, and I'm voting for the candidate who will protect my civil liberties instead of deliberately violating them for no reason.

That candidate is Donald Trump.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 10:50 am
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:
I'm sorry, I cannot find the exact wording in the link that suggests Biden will violate the rights of disabled people.

Look for the paragraph that says:

Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons, which President Trump reversed.

Rebelofnj wrote:
In another section of his site, Biden wants to ensure disabled Americans are treated fairly.

Mr. Biden can claim to support disabled people all he wants. But his attempts to violate their civil liberties shows his true intentions.
Rebelofnj

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 11:11 am
@oralloy,
By "civil liberties", do you just mean "gun ownership"?

In another thread, you did suggest outlawing the Democratic Party and putting them into labor camps, all of which would violate the first amendment, civil liberties, and human rights.
oralloy

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 11:19 am
@Rebelofnj,
There are other civil liberties too. But the right to keep and bear arms is one of our civil liberties.

It's the particular civil liberty that Mr. Biden is out to violate, so it's the one that I am addressing.

The fact that I am addressing Mr. Biden's efforts to violate this particular civil liberty should not be taken as meaning that there are not other civil liberties.

I do not agree that outlawing a political party for abusing their power to harm people who disagree with them is a violation of any civil liberties.
Rebelofnj

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 11:40 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons, which President Trump reversed.

Trump did actually favored similar actions in the past (August 2019):
Quote:
Trump has signaled his support for extreme risk laws, also known as Red Flag laws, as well as strengthening universal background checks.

"I support strong, meaningful background checks where people who are insane, mentally ill — where people like that should not have guns," Trump said Thursday before a rally in New Hampshire. During the rally, Trump assured the crowd of supporters that he will protect their right to own a gun, saying, "It's not the gun that pulls the trigger. It's the person that pulls the trigger."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lawmakers-push-for-red-flag-laws-stronger-background-checks-in-wake-of-mass-shootings
oralloy

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 11:50 am
@Rebelofnj,
Red flag laws are problematical, but they are not at all similar.

Red flag laws are designed to disarm people who are dangerous to themselves or others.

Joe Biden is out to disarm disabled people who can't balance their checkbook without help.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 11:52 am
@BillRM,
If you check England is more screwed up than we are. I thank we need to go with Germany. Maybe Canada would take us in.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 11:59 am
@hightor,
The links he usua)ly provides are from the latest communist propaganda sites.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 02:14 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
It's the Democrats who have been trying to pass a generous stimulus package to help the recently unemployed and the recently evicted and the Republicans who've been blocking it.

100% BULLSHIT. Nancy Pelosi is the one who's holding out.

Just search for the interview clip between her and Wolf Blitzer.

hightor, you really make me laugh.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 02:17 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Dont b an idiot like your friend

Please quit breaking the A2K rules by name calling.

Quote:
As far as I know Facebook and twitter have rules governing their own published content .

100% flaming bullshit! Nothing in the NY Post story has been proven fraudulent. Nothing.

Trumps tax returns were leaked ILLEGALLY and none of the tech companies had any problem with it.
farmerman

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 02:35 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
a last defense of the felon, counter charges. Trumpies have been expert at that, both before and after the fact.

s far as name calling, you havent read th small print lovey.
farmerman

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 02:41 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
There are other civil liberties too. But the right to keep and bear arms is one of our civil liberties
Then quit trying to make someone believe that youre NOT trying to do away with First Amendment civil rights of those who disagree with your politics and then in a lame style, speak that Orwellian style phrase above..

oralloy

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 03:58 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
quit trying to make someone believe that youre NOT trying to do away with First Amendment civil rights of those who disagree with your politics

No.

It is reasonable for me to defend myself from your untrue accusations.

farmerman wrote:
in a lame style, speak that Orwellian style phrase above..

Only a progressive would refer to civil liberties as lame and Orwellian.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 04:48 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
a last defense of the felon

Show me one iota of evidence of illegal activity the president has been involved in. You LIAR.

Quote:
s far as name calling, you havent read th small print lovey.

As with all tech companies, lefties (and only lefties) are allowed to break the rules including outright lying and defamation, and get away with it scott free.
farmerman

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 06:16 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
feeling better Lovey, ??
Youre still dwelling in your own world of "alternative facts" (Your sides words, not mine).

Mr Mueller has documented a number of potential felonies ,I need not be blocked by your dumass sealioning attempts. By denying the very news media wherein all this was documented fully, you are either
1really suffering from Alzheimers, or

2You are acquiescing to the lies of the Trump regime.

Please choose one

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:00:30