Trump voters are working class, democrat voters are yuppies

oralloy

Thu 15 Oct, 2020 08:18 pm
@BillRM,
If you want me to vote for you, don't try to violate my rights for no reason.

That's the way it is in a democracy.
farmerman

Thu 15 Oct, 2020 08:50 pm
@oralloy,
nor you mine. Shut up about your implied dissolution of Amendment 1
oralloy

Thu 15 Oct, 2020 08:51 pm
@farmerman,
I do not try to violate your rights. Neither do I attack the First Amendment. It's you progressives who attack the First Amendment.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 15 Oct, 2020 09:18 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
If working in a steel mill as a troubleshooting electrician for 42 years makes me a democrat yuppie

I bet you've made good money. I don't mean that as a controversial statement.

Quote:
And I am a democrat.

How many poor black people who are worse off than you have you helped financially?
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 15 Oct, 2020 09:31 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Shut up about your implied dissolution of Amendment 1

As proven by facebook and twitter censoring the Hunter Biden story, if the left had it's way, the 1st amendment would be removed.

People like you are the exact cause of what ills this country.
BillRM

Thu 15 Oct, 2020 10:58 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

If you want me to vote for you, don't try to violate my rights for no reason.

That's the way it is in a democracy.

So your right to own a certain kind of rifle is more important to you then the lives of hundred of thousands of your fellow citizens?

If that is the way a democracy work we should go to another form of government but thankfully it seem that most of us do not feel that way and Trump will shortly be out of office.
BillRM

Thu 15 Oct, 2020 11:02 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
Shut up about your implied dissolution of Amendment 1

As proven by facebook and twitter censoring the Hunter Biden story, if the left had it's way, the 1st amendment would be removed.

Yes indeed the Russians have a right to attack our system without interfere of any kind. We have a duty to aid them spreading their lies.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 15 Oct, 2020 11:34 pm
@BillRM,
It's unsurprising to see progressives argue that democracy is bad because voters will not put up with having their civil liberties violated.

Progressivism is what is bad.
BillRM

Thu 15 Oct, 2020 11:44 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

It's unsurprising to see progressives argue that democracy is bad because voters will not put up with having their civil liberties violated.

Progressivism is what is bad.

LOL so you wish to keep a low level con man in the office of president due to Biden may or may not wish to ban certain rifle grips.

Yes if we keep Trump in office after four years of him showing his true colors for reasons of a maybe ban on rifle grips would be a good indication that the great experiment in self government is a complete failure.

Maybe England would take us back if we tell them how sorry we are for breaking away from them.
oralloy

Thu 15 Oct, 2020 11:50 pm
@BillRM,
Democracy isn't bad because voters refuse to let progressives violate their rights for no reason.

Progressives are bad for wanting to violate people's rights for no reason.

And there is no "may or may not" here. Mr. Biden has made it clear that he means to try to violate people's civil liberties for no reason.
BillRM

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 12:57 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Democracy isn't bad because voters refuse to let progressives violate their rights for no reason.

Progressives are bad for wanting to violate people's rights for no reason.

And there is no "may or may not" here. Mr. Biden has made it clear that he means to try to violate people's civil liberties for no reason.

Just for the hell of it not that I care if rifles pistol grips are ban or not give me a link to Biden stating that he wish to ban such grips.
oralloy

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 01:07 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
give me a link to Biden stating that he wish to ban such grips.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

I see from the link that he's also out to violate the rights of disabled people. Progressives sure are bad news.
knaivete

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 01:18 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:

Bolstering the contention with illiteracy is cunning if nothing else.

Funny that.
oralloy

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 01:21 am
@knaivete,
Complaints over typos and grammar errors are silly.

It remains a fact that progressives are evil people who enjoy violating people's rights for no reason.
FreedomEyeLove

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 02:37 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Complaints over typos and grammar errors are silly.

Don't you understand oralloy? I'll give you an example. When Stephen Hawking was writing his book "A Brief History of Time", he almost made two or three typos and grammatical errors during his first draft Shocked. This naturally would have immediately rendered all the information contained therein null and void.

DON'T YOU GET IT?

knaivete really showed me.

Meanwhile, knaivete fails to realize how he beautifully illustrates my point about how leftists view themselves as better than "regular" people whilst they sniff their own self important farts. It completely went over his pompous head! Laughing

Isn't that entertaining oralloy? How you can always count on arrogant, dim witted yuppies to act like arrogant, dim witted yuppies?

I find it very entertaining. It's also proof positive of the old adage that the left cannot either meme nor troll.

0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 02:44 am
@knaivete,
Quote:
Bolstering the contention with illiteracy is cunning if nothing else.

Perhaps you should write a snobbish letter to RUN DMC's management company explaining how much better you are than them...

That'll really show 'em!

0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 04:20 am
@oralloy,
You dont attack the First Amendment?? Perhaps your simpl mind does not associate political parties with
Rights of assembly (of individuals)
Rights of free association (of individuals)
Rights to petition (of groups )
Its amazing how acute your focus is when you concern yourself with one Amendment and are totally obtuse about all the others. (Of course you did announce that you wish to ouutlaw my party , summarizing the hopes of any good fascist.

So shut up about how innocent you are of trashing civil rights of others you hypocrite.

farmerman

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 04:27 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Dont b an idiot like your friend. Even newspapers have RESPONSIBILITIES to their owners own policies. As far as I know Facebook and twitter have rules governing their own published content . Even A2k will lock up a thread that is not in line with its policy.

I cant believe Im talking to an adult about this.

hightor

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 05:01 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Ever notice how it's always the rich people who virtue signal about how black people are struggling?

No. Mostly I see black people, students, and ordinary people who oppose racism.

Quote:
Ever notice how all your friends who are voting for Biden lead wealthy lives, living in big houses?

No. A lot of the Trump supporters around here are successful independent business people who don't want to pay taxes. They are wealthier than any of the people I know who are voting for Biden.

Quote:
Ever notice that it's the yuppies who are all "woke"?

No. "Young urban professionals" are too busy pursuing their careers and don't bother with the radical politics flavor of the month.

Quote:
Ever notice how it's the working class or even struggling poor people who vote for Trump?

No. Some of his supporters fit that description but they're usually bitter, obese, easily offended people with a deplorable list of grievances a mile long. Lots of working people around here support Biden.

Quote:
Ever notice how the democrats don't care one iota about working class people despite lying that they do?

No. It's the Democrats who have been trying to pass a generous stimulus package to help the recently unemployed and the recently evicted and the Republicans who've been blocking it.

Quote:
Funny that.

No. What's funny is a character who shows up all eager to "own the libs" by posing a series of ineffective stupid questions based on specious premises.
hightor

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 05:43 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I see from the link that he's also out to violate the rights of disabled people.

I didn't see any mention of violating the rights of disabled people or any mention of pistol grips in the link you provided.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:13:12