I'M HOPING TRUMP JUST GETS BACK TO WORK!

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:13 am
Yeah. Enough of the moaning and groaning and hurling of insults.

Trump should be holding meetings with his key advisors...and the others who help him in his efforts to "Make America Great Again."

He and people like William Barr, Mike Pompeo, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Jim Jordan, etc....should meet in the Situation Room...or in that airtight SUV...and work on making America the great country they envision.

I think they can do it.

Hope they start on that path sometime today!

And stick with that plan for the next month.

hightor

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:26 am
@Frank Apisa,
That's a really good idea. I like it when people think constructively.
justaguy2

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:27 am
@Frank Apisa,
The only thing trump would be thinking about is the election, or more precisely (and hopefully not) his re-election...

His version of "great" is just another 4 years in power.

That said, I'll be glad when we no longer have to hear about your country's election, trump or anything else to do with it or him, and he's been voted out. That's when things will be "great", not much chance of any real "greatness" until then I'm afraid...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 08:35 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

That's a really good idea. I like it when people think constructively.

I wonder if any of those people would actually meet with him if instructed to do so?

Do you think any of them have the balls to say, "No thanks?"
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 12:53 pm
I think he should be doing wind sprints as well.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 02:09 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, I think you either were in the sun too long on the local putting green, or got hit by an errant golf ball. Your thread title makes no sense. "Gets back to work" . That would imply that he had actually done something prior which may have been passed off as work.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 02:54 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Frank, I think you either were in the sun too long on the local putting green, or got hit by an errant golf ball. Your thread title makes no sense. "Gets back to work" . That would imply that he had actually done something prior which may have been passed off as work.

Look up the word "contagion" and my post will make more sense, Sturgis.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'M HOPING TRUMP JUST GETS BACK TO WORK!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:04:46