How to predict the future-- An example of what prescience looks like.

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 03:01 pm
In the first week of November, there will be a large earthquake centered in British Columbia. Hundreds of people will be killed, and buildings in Vancouver will be destroyed.

A couple of key things to note about my prophesy.

- I have made the prediction, and posted it before the event has happened
- I give specific details about what will happen and when it will happen.
- There is no way, other than my prophetic powers, for me to know that this will happen.

That is how it is done by someone who can actually tell the future. (Whether this applies to me is yet to be seen).

Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 04:14 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
- I have made the prediction, and posted it before the event has happened
- I give specific details about what will happen and when it will happen.
- There is no way, other than my prophetic powers, for me to know that this will happen.

- I Made A Thread On SEKHMET On August 29, 5-Day Advance Before The Moon Rusted.

- I Said, "SEKHMET Is Returning In 2020", 5-Day Advance Before Earth's Magnetic Field / Frequency Was Shot For The 1st Time, And The Moon Began Rusting.

- There Was No Way I Could Have Known That Earth's Magnetic Field / Frequency Would Experience INTERFERENCE For The 1st Time In A 5-Day Advance Prophecy I Made By Mentioning SEKHMET (The Goddess Of The Red Sun / Red Dust), Or The Moon Rusting From "Red Dust", But On August 29, I STILL Made A Thread About The Goddess Of The Red Sun / Red Dust, I DID SAY, "SHE IS RETURNING", And 5 DAYS Later, The Moon NOW (Not Anytime BEFORE), Has RED DUST, And EARTH Has INTERFERENCE.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 04:21 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
The difference between my prophesy and your prophesy is that I am predicting exactly what will happen before it happens.

You did not mention "red" or "dust" until after the NASA report on rust on the moon was published. You have shown you are good at predicting the past. (By the way, you are wrong about the rust being new, it has been building up for billions of years).

I am predicting the future.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 04:37 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You did not mention "red" or "dust"

SEKHMET = "RED SUN" = "RED DUST", Check Mate.

I Mentioned SEKHMET (RED DUST) (August 29), 5 Days Before The Moon Rusted (RED DUST) (September 2), Check Mate.

https://worldtruth.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/isis.h1.jpg
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 04:40 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Sun = Dust

That seems a little odd.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 04:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Sun = Dust

Red Sun = Red Iron Oxide = RED DUST, Check Mate.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iZtrkoNmups/hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLA-QSOe773fuZ_BOn8U_UfHEgH_lw
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 04:49 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Sun = Iron Oxide?

I don't see how you make this connection. The Sun is made up of Hydrogen and Helium.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 04:50 pm
@maxdancona,
I have made an actually useful prediction about the future. We will actually see whether my prediction is true without having to argue about whether the Sun has iron oxide.

Would you like to make an actual prediction about the future? Then we can see which one of us is more accurate.
0 Replies

Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 04:51 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Sun = Iron Oxide?

RED Sun = RED Iron Oxide, Check Mate.

"Would you like to make an actual prediction about the future? Then we can see which one of us is more accurate."

Yes, 11 / 9 / 2020, This Date, Not Any Date Before It, Will Reveal That I Am Genuine, Check Mate.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 04:54 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Everything that is red is the sun?

maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 04:55 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Quote:
Yes, 11 / 9 / 2020, This Date, Not Any Date Before It, Will Reveal That I Am Genuine, Check Mate.

Tell me.

What will happen on November 9th? If you can predict the future... then make a prediction. Otherwise you are just being silly.
0 Replies

Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 05:01 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Everything that is red is the sun?

No, But This Particular Object Is A RED SUN, It Is Called The "RED SUN" By The Ancient Ones, And The Name "Atum Ra" = "RED SUN", Check Mate.

https://shirleytwofeathers.com/The_Blog/powers-that-be/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2018/06/9572330045_1a119df100_b-475x475.jpg

"What will happen on November 9th?"

You Will Believe Me On 11 / 9 / 2020, Check Mate.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 05:05 pm
Quote:

You don't have a clue about what will happen on November 9, 2020. That is why you aren't telling us.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 05:08 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You don't have a clue about what will happen on November 9, 2020. That is why you aren't telling us.

No, I Do, The Pieces Of The Puzzle That Brought Us To That Date Are Relevant To The Alchemy That Will Unfold On That Day, Which Is FIRE.

I'll Tell You This Much, 911 (FIRE) Happened In New York, Which Is 66 x 6 Years Old This Year Since 1624, New York's Tactics Recently To Keep People In New York Means, If We Put All The Pieces Together, New York May Be A Target On 11 / 9 / 2020.

I'm Just Not Entertaining Your Question Because I Answered It Already In A Previous Thread.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 05:12 pm
@Revealing A Secret,

You are being silly.

You are not making any real prediction about anything. I have made a real prediction about an earthquake that is going to happen. I told you what will happen, I have told you when and I have given you details. When this earthquake takes place I don't have to make any silly interpretation... people will know that what I predicted actually took place.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 05:15 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You are being silly.

You Won't Be Saying That On 11 / 9 / 2020, Check Mate.

SEKHMET (RED DUST) On August 29 Before Moon Rust (RED DUST) On September 2 = PROPHECY, Check Mate.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 05:41 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Revealing A Secret wrote:

Quote:
You are being silly.

You Won't Be Saying That On 11 / 9 / 2020, Check Mate.

Cool. Here is a prediction that we can check.

You are predicting that on November 9, 2020 I will no longer be saying that you are silly. If I type the words "You are being silly" on November 9th... then your vision is clearly false.

That is what I call a specific prediction.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 05:53 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You are predicting that on November 9, 2020 I will no longer be saying that you are silly.

When It Begins On 11 / 9 / 2020, When The Date Is Completely Fulfilled By The Prophecy Of FIRE, You Will Take Back Everything And Witness That You Argued With A Man Light Years Ahead Of Your Time, Sekh Mate.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 06:16 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
You have made a prediction.

If I take back everything.... on November 9th then you have gotten somewhere.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 06:25 pm
@maxdancona,
Question by maxdancona
Posted 09/07/20 3:01 PM

In My 911 Post: "The Word FIRE Has A Hebrew Numerical Value Of 301".

Prophecy Is Already Initiating, I Did Not Make You Post That At 3:01, The Value Of FIRE In Hebrew, This Is All Connected In Ways You May Soon Understand, Max. Write 11 / 9 / 2020 Down, Don't Forget, Sekh Mate.

1. Forums
  2. » How to predict the future-- An example of what prescience looks like.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 08:52:48