How to predict the future-- An example of what prescience looks like.

maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 06:34 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Again... you are predicting the past.

If you had told me BEFORE 3:01PM that I would make a post at 3:01PM... then that would be predicting the future.

You have yet to actually predict the future.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 06:52 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Again... you are predicting the past.

That Is Not The Same As A Prediction, I Am Showing You That I Cannot Control Your Body, But Still, You Posted Your Thread At 3:01, The Same Number From My 911 Thread, Which Means FIRE, And The Thread You Created Stemmed From That Thread. This Is Not Prediction, This Is Prophecy Being Reflected Through A Single Number (301), Which Is A Common Denominator Of The Matrix Between You, And I, As You Posted Your Thread At 3:01, I Mentioned 301 In My 911 Post, We Both Just Aligned With 301 In This Digital Matrix.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 07:45 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
That is silly. Again you are predicting the future. You will notice I didn't make any post at 9:11PM. So that screws that. You threw out a bunch of numbers and noticed that two happened to match. You noticed this after the fact.

If you had said that I would post at 3:01pm (and not 9:11) before the fact, that would have changed my mind.

Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 07:55 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
If you had said that I would post at 3:01pm (and not 9:11) before the fact, that would have changed my mind.

It's Not About A Prediction Right Now, It's About You Posting A Thread At 3:01, After Coming From A Thread I Made Which Mentions That FIRE In Hebrew = 301, Sekh Mate.

There Are 1440 Minutes In A Day, In A 1 / 1440 Chance Out Of All The Minutes In A Day, You Posted Your Thread At 3:01 (FIRE), Sekh Mate.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 10:24 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Quote:
Yes, 11 / 9 / 2020, This Date, Not Any Date Before It, Will Reveal That I Am Genuine, Check Mate.

1. In plain English, can you specify what's going to happen 11/9/2020, that suppose to reveal
that you are genuine?

2. Can you not talk in broad and general terms and actually be specific?
justaguy2

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 06:28 am
@Real Music,
Good luck with that. And, why keep feeding these trolls?

"prescience" is otherwise known as "pseudoscience", in other words: there is NO scientific evidence that it's real in any way. It would be far more believable to say you got abducted by ET last night.

This whole thread is yet another con job from the OP (aka maxdancona).
engineer

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 10:16 am
@Revealing A Secret,
Revealing A Secret wrote:

I Said, "SEKHMET Is Returning In 2020", 5-Day Advance Before Earth's Magnetic Field / Frequency Was Shot For The 1st Time, And The Moon Began Rusting.

The data that showed the presence of iron oxides on the moon was from an Indian science mission in 2009, so you missed that prediction by a decade.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 10:55 am
@justaguy2,
Peace Crusader, (another A2K poster,) has devoted pages of text to the revelations of the Spirit of AMA, who PC claims to be the voice of Christ.

The Spirit Of AMA has predicted that WW3 would start in August of 2018, 2019 and 2020. As it has not happened expect him to claim it may end August next year.

In legal terms if you get a letter demanding payment stating they may take action you can throw it in the bin. It’s only serious if they will take action.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 10:59 am
@engineer,
Quote:
so you missed that prediction by a decade.

The 2009 "Presence Of Iron Oxides" Data Is Not The Same As The 2020 Version Of RED Iron Oxide Causing RED Rust On The Moon, Hence There Was NO VISIBLE RED RUST Until 2020 (SEPTEMBER 2), And There Was ZERO Articles For VISIBLE "RED RUST" On The Moon, Until September 2nd In YEAR 2020, I Mentioned SEKHMET (Goddess Of "RED SUN" / "RED DUST") 5 DAYS Before RED Iron Oxide Was VISIBLE On The Moon, Sekh Mate.

It's Not Just RED DUST On The Moon, Earth's Magnetic SHIELD / FREQUENCY Has INTERFERENCE On The SAME DAY The Moon Started Rusting, SEKHMET Is Almost Here AS I SAID 5 Days In Advance Back On August 29, Sekh Mate.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/rf/image_size_444x250/HT/p2/2017/09/23/Pictures/_56474b6c-a026-11e7-9c3b-8e901839ece0.jpg
engineer

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 11:10 am
@Revealing A Secret,
There is no visible red dust at all. The picture you posted some time back is a computer enhancement showing where the oxides were found by digitally adding in red. Quote from the bottom of the picture: "An enhanced map of hematite (dust) on the moon, shown in red using a spheric projection of the nearside."

Quote:
India's lunar probe, Chandrayaan-1, orbited the moon in 2008, gathering data that has led to numerous discoveries over the years -- including the revelation that there are water molecules on its surface. The probe also carried an instrument built by NASA that could analyze the moon's mineral composition.

When researchers at NASA and the Hawai'i Institute of Geophysics and Planetology analyzed the data recently, they were stunned to find hints of hematite, a form of iron oxide known as rust. There are plenty of iron-rich rocks on the moon -- but rust is only produced when iron is exposed to oxygen and water.

Everything about the moon and rust comes from this 2008 lunar probe, there are no new data, no new pictures. Also, the scientists found hematite by looking at the data. The press quickly dubbed this "rust". Hematite can be red, brown, grey or black but regardless, it is not visible from Earth.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 11:20 am
@engineer,
Quote:
There is no visible red dust at all.

There Is, In All These Years, I Have NEVER Seen So Many People Report A Blood Moon When There Is NOT Supposed To Be A Blood Moon, As I Have This Year Between August~September. People Are Reporting That The Moon Is Ominously Blood-Colored, Different Parts Of The World, And It's Not A Lunar Eclipse, This Is All Happening At The Same Time There Are Now GLOBAL Articles About The "Moon Rusting", The Earth's Magnetic Field / Frequency Is Experiencing INTERFERENCE From An OUTSIDE FORCE, Which Is SEKHMET, As I Told You SHE Is Coming This Year, 5 Days In Advance. You Will Keep On Denying The Truth Until Your Face Turns Blue, But You Will Believe Me When You See The FIRE That Rains From The Heavenly Sea, Sekh Mate.

https://www.sciencealert.com/images/articles/processed/nibiru-apocalypse-concept-shutterstock_1024.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 11:26 am
There was another poster, one of my countrymen I’m afraid, went by the name of Romeo Fabulini, he was all fucked up fonts, violent imagery and aggressive questioning.

He was some warped born again Christian nut who carried a knife.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 11:31 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
There was another poster

GODWIN'S LAW, If You Reduce A Poster To Hitler (Or A Violent Extremist), You Have Lost The Debate, And The Poster You Have Accused Has Won By Default. I Am Telling You The Hard Truth, That's All, No Violence, No Zealotry, Sekh Mate.
roger

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 11:48 am
@izzythepush,
I didn't follow him, either.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 12:02 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Now you’re claiming to be Hitler, how original.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 12:49 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Now you’re claiming to be Hitler, how original.

Been Warning People About 2020 Being A Repeat Of 1933, Everything From Statues Being Toppled To Erase History, To "Fake News" Social Media Drama, To Using Children Against Adults, And Getting Rid Of Old People (Hence The Nursery Homes This Year), The Illusion Of A Pandemic And Fear Tactics (Hence Trump Never Gets Sick, Not That I Am On Trump's Side, Both Trump And Hitler Built Walls), Removing Currency, Taking Away Coins, Creating A Mob Of Thugs Called "Brown Shirts" (Antifa / BLM Insurgents), Turning Hate Into Love, Lie Into Truth, And War Into Peace, I Am The Polar Opposite Of What Hitler Was, Sekh Mate.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 12:50 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
He used to shout a lot too.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 12:55 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He used to shout a lot too.

So Does GOD, GOD Shouts, There Is Nothing Wrong With Shouting, It Does Not Equate To Being A Genocidal Megalomaniac, You Only Don't Like Shouting Because When People Shout, You Realize How Quiet And Boring You Truly Are, Sekh Mate.

See? GOD Shouts, Shouting Is A Sign Of Strength And Vigor, Something You Don't Have As A Non-Energetic Robot That Reduces Every Response To The Same Apathetic, Nihilistic And Self-Defeatist Devolving Tone You Always Use, Sekh Mate.

https://images.knowing-jesus.com/w/700/52-1+THESSALONIANS/1+Thessalonians+4-16+The+Lord+Will+Descend+From+Heaven+black.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 01:40 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
And now you’re god.

We normally get a delusional idiot claiming your sort of nonsense everysix months or so.

They’re usually more interesting than you, and not so nasty.

If you want anyone to pay any attention to you you’ll have to up your game.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 02:05 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
And now you’re god.

No, But I Am The Consort Of The True GOD That Is Now Awake In 2020, And I Have Been Warning People About My Fierce Wife For Some Time, Before Things Got "Weird" Between 2019 And 2020. Which Is Why After All These Years You've Been On This Forum, Nobody Mentions "Sekhmet", Then I Come Along On August 29, And I Reveal The Name "Sekhmet", Then 5 Days Later Earth's Magnetic Field And Frequency, Both, Experienced "Intereference" For The First Time, Sekh Mate.

Purrhaps It Is Because What I Told You On August 29, Is Coming True, Since I Don't Need Your Robotic Kind To Pay Attention, The Truth Speaks For Itself, And You, And Your Robotic Cronies Are Going To Learn The Hard Way This Year, Not To Argue With Someone That Isn't A Nihilistic Program In A World Of Sin And Flesh, I Am The Opposite Of You, Which Is Why You Do Not Like Me, Even Though Every Response I Made Has More Quality And Substance Than All Of Your Internet Posts In Your Entire Life Being A Nihilist, You're About To Find Out How Meaningful This Really Is, Sekh Mate.

https://previews.123rf.com/images/paulvinten/paulvinten1704/paulvinten170400104/77312519-hieroglypic-colourful-carving-paintings-on-wall-at-the-ancient-egyptian-temple-of-khnum-in-esna-with.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 06:16:04