FIRE 911 EMERGENCY (WATCH 11 / 9 / 2020, NOT 9 / 11 / 2020).

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 11:29 am
As You May Know, I Get "Visions", They Happen Suddenly, Then I See The Whole World Coming Together Like A Jigsaw Puzzle Solving Itself.

I Had Another "Vision", 911 Emergency (Fire), F+I+R+E = 38, The Australia "Fire" Was 38 Weeks Before 9 / 11 / 2020, The Lebanon Beirut Hydrogen Bomb Was 38 Days Before 9 / 11 / 2020, And Venus / Sekhmet Completed Her 8-Year Mayan Cycle 3 Months + 8 Days Before 9 / 11 / 2020.

Here's The Catch, That Catches On Fire, The Word "Fire" In Hebrew Has A Numerical Value Of "301", And 9 / 11 / 2020 + 30 Days 1 Month = 11 / 9 / 2020.

This Is Somehow About "Adam", "Adam" Means "Fire"... Adam Was Cursed, Then GOD Made A 7000 Year Plan.

https://www.sott.net/image/s12/255199/full/goktasi_meteor_670.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/d2/68/56d268651cef691aa0b9f7bd496e6621.png

The "Twin" Towers Represent "Adam" And Eve.

9 / 11 / 2001 ("Twin" Towers) + 7000 Days = 11 / 9 / 2020.

2020 Is 9+11 9+11.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aL2EoqDExQw/T7JDfC9gRLI/AAAAAAAAHPM/7e--o8RPZL8/s1600/Solar%2BEclipse%2BEarth%2BSun%2BPleiades%2BAlignment%2B20th%2BMay%2B2012.jpg

Adam Died In 3096 B.C.

The 26,000 Year Mayan Cycle Was Fulfilled 3096 Days Before 11 / 9 / 2020...

(Australia Fire Started On 12 / 20 / 2019).
(Lebanon Beirut Hydrogen Bomb Was On 8 / 4 / 2020).
(Venus / Sekhmet 8-Year Mayan Cycle Was Completed On 6 / 3 / 2020).
(26,000 Year Mayan Cycle Was Fulfilled On 5 / 20 / 2012).

https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/GettyImages-491606346.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1200&h=900&crop=1

Why Are All The CEO's Stepping Down In A CEO Exodus? It's Coming...

jespah

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 11:44 am
Actually, Adam means of the earth (ah-dom -- dom is Hebrew for ground or soil). https://www.behindthename.com/name/adam

Fire in Hebrew is esh.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 11:51 am
@jespah,
Quote:
Actually, Adam means of the earth (ah-dom -- dom is Hebrew for ground or soil). https://www.behindthename.com/name/adam

Fire in Hebrew is esh

Actually, "Adam" In Christian Is "Atum" In Egyptian, Which Is From "Atum Ra", Meaning "Fiery Sun", Or "Red Sun", But Even In Christian, "Adom" Means "To Make Red", "Fire" And "Sun", This Is Where "Atom" Comes From, The "Earth" Has A "Core" Of Fire.

https://mmstudies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/bee_new1.jpg
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 12:06 pm
What exactly is going to happen on November 9th, 2020?

That is coming pretty soon.... Everyone who see visions always seems to spend their time predicting the past. Predicting the past isn't very difficult.

If you can predict the future... in a specific way that can be tested... then I will be impressed. So what is going to happen on November 9th.

Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 12:22 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
f you can predict the future... in a specific way that can be tested... then I will be impressed.

I Have 200+ Predictions That Came True, That Is Why I Have Learned To Go With My Intuition, Hence 3 Days Before The Beirut Lebanon Hydrogen Bomb, I Made A Video About The "Matrix" (Keanu Reeves Was Born In Beirut Lebanon), And In This Video I Used A Picture With A Hydrogen Bomb Explosion In The Background Which Looks Just Like The One In Beirut Lebanon That Happened 3 Days Later.

Based On My Meticulous Work, Everything Leading To 11 / 9 / 2020 Is About "Fire", So There Will Be A Mix Of Explosions, Nuclear Bombs Going Off, Meteor Storms, Volcanic Eruptions, Destruction And Mayhem.

This Is Why They Are Foreshadowing This Winter, By Saying It Will Be A "Dark Winter", The Plymouth Monument Was Defaced On 9 / 5 / 2020, Exactly 66 Days Before 11 / 9 / 2020 (Plymouth Founded On 11 / 9 / 1620, 20 x 20 Years Before 11 / 9 / 2020). There Won't Be A Christmas This Year, Brace Yourself, And Do Not Fear, This All Has To Pass.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 12:26 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Make one.

I haven't seen any specific position that you have made here where you predicted something before it happened.

I am waiting. Tell me exactly what is going to happen on November 11. If you can really predict the future... then impress me.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 12:35 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Tell me exactly what is going to happen on November 11. If you can really predict the future... then impress me.

It's Not Something You Can Use At Will, All The Proof Is In All My Work Which Is Dated, And Dated BEFORE The Events Occurred, Of Which My Work Mentioned. EXAMPLE: I Told You That An Otherworldly Deity Was On Their Way At The End Of August, Then In September The Moon Is RUSTING After Thousands Upon Thousands Of Years? It's RUSTING Because That Deity I Mentioned Comes In A Chariot Which Has Red Iron Oxide... I Already Predicted The Future For You, You Aren't Paying Attention And Don't Understand How Future-Telling Genuinely Works, It's Not Like You See In The Movies.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 12:37 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Quote:
All The Proof Is In All My Work Which Is Dated

Can you give me a single example where you made a specific prediction about something that wasn't already widely known?

All the posts you made are are on record. I don't see any evidence that you have any ability to predict the future. If such evidence exists... please link to it here.

Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 12:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Can you give me a single example where you made a specific prediction about something that wasn't already widely known?

I Kept Seeing "Laura", Everywhere, Then "Hurricane Laura" Became A CAT 5 On 8 / 20. I Saw "Laura" Back On 7 / 22 ~ 7 / 29, BEFORE Laura Existed. That Video Channel Is Connected To Laura By Design, If You Watch It Through, I Show The Connections. (I Composed The Violin Song In My Video, If You Like Music).

https://youtu.be/bBnTIVx5bUQ?t=46
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 01:10 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Quote:
I Saw "Laura" Back On 7 / 22 ~ 7 / 29, BEFORE Laura Existed.

Can you document this?

They actually publish the names of hurricanes before they exist... but if you can show me a post where you predicted the actual path of Laura before it existed, that would be something.

I don't see any evidence of this.
jespah

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 01:11 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Revealing A Secret wrote:

Quote:

Fire in Hebrew is esh

...Actually, "Adam" In Christian Is "Atum" In Egyptian, Which Is From "Atum Ra", Meaning "Fiery Sun", Or "Red Sun", But Even In Christian, "Adom" Means "To Make Red", "Fire" And "Sun", This Is Where "Atom" Comes From, The "Earth" Has A "Core" Of Fire.

So? Christian isn't a language, and Adam is from the Old Testament. Making up stuff just to suit your agenda isn't predictions, it's your thumb on the scale to try to "prove" ... something.

BTW, you're allowed to be wrong on occasion. Lots of occasions. It's what happens with humans.

Also, Laura is a common name in the English language. Tell me when you start seeing the name Brzzzzzzzzzzzzzp and then that's the name of the next hurricane.

You are cherry picking stuff again. All of the stuff you think is somehow proof of, well, anything? It's just semi-creative decisions to only see what you want to see. And then you shovel coal over whatever doesn't fit your worldview.

And please stop making everything humongous. It's just plain irritating.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 01:22 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Can you document this?

Yes, In The Video In The Bottom-Right Corner Is The Date 7 / 22, And Clearly I Never Look At Hurricane Names Or Lists, Not Once In My Entire Life Have I Wanted To Cheat, I Always Let My Intuition Lead, There Was No Indication Except The Fact I Kept Seeing "Laura", Which Lead To 200+ Other Predictions. Also, I Predicted Hurricane Isaias, By Making A Video About Unveiling Queen "Isis" / "Isaias", 3 Days Prior.
0 Replies

Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 01:29 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
And please stop making everything humongous.

I Read Your Tiny Robotic Boring Print, You Don't See Me Complaining, If You Are Always Complaining About Things, How Do You Expect To Have The Mental Discipline To Comprehend My Work Without Frantically Lacing Your Responses With Rhetoric And Logical Fallacies, Which Only Indicate That Not Only Do You Not "Get It", You Are Afraid Of Learning Outside Of Your Comfort Zone, Considering Your Argument That "Laura Is Just A Common Name" Is A Cop-Out Excuse To Ignore Everything Else I Succinctly Demonstrated, The Only One Cherry-Picking Here Is You And Other's That Have Disconnected Their Minds Which Don't Want To Reconnect To The Honest And Integral Objective / Absolute Understanding Of The Universe's Design. Your Mind Is Not Disciplined Enough To Patiently Assess Any Response To My Level Of Academics, And Every Down Vote Is "Godwin's Law" Like Calling Someone Hitler, If You Can't Discuss With Me, But Down Vote, I Win Every Argument.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 01:43 pm
You are linking to a video published on 8/26 for an event that started on 8/20.

That is predicting the past.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 01:45 pm
@maxdancona,
Here you are saying you have visions about November 11.

If you can tell me exactly what is going to happen on November 11, that you'd be predicting the future.

You haven't yet predicted the future. If you could, that would imprrss me. Let's start now.

Tell me anything specific that will happen at some date in the future. Let's see if you really have a talent.
0 Replies

Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 01:56 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You are linking to a video published on 8/26 for an event that started on 8/20.

You Are Pretending That Everything Else I Demonstrated In That Video Alone Doesn't Exist, So You Can Cherry-Pick What You Never Gave An Honest Level Of Effort To Understand Enough To Properly Debate, You Just Want To Argue And Pretend You "Get It", The Naive Way, Instead Of Going Through The Pain Of Realizing You Know Very Little, As My Work Is An Objective Testament To Your Subjective Misery. I Am Giving You A Piece, Discussing My Work, And You Take That Single Piece And Argue Everything I Have Done For More Than A Decade With That Piece, Because You Are So Quick To Deny What You Never Understood, Which Is The Exact Opposite Of Being An Intellectual, Real Intellect Is Patient And Cordial.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 02:01 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
If that video had been posted in July, it would have been impressive

I don't know why you didn't post it in July. In fact, it was posted on August 26. That is after the fact, and not impressive at all no matter what is in it. It is predicting something that already happened.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 02:02 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I don't know why you didn't post it in July. In fact, it was posted on August 26. That is after the fact, and not impressive at all no matter what is in it. It is predicting something that already happened.

If you can really predict the future... Then here is your chance.

Make a prediction now about a specific thing that will happen in November. lf you do that simple thing.... Then I will start believing you.
0 Replies

Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 02:04 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

You Limit The Prediction To The Upload Of The Video, When I Show In That Video That I Was Already Seeing "Laura", Hence I Made A Screen Shot Of That Picture On 7 / 22, Which Is BEFORE 8 / 20, Specifically Because I Intuitively Knew "Laura" Was Important, Funny How I Didn't Screen Shot Any Other "Super Common Name" As Per The "Laura Is A Common Name So What" Snide Remark Being Made For What You Really Do Not Understand, And You Don't Even Have The Patience To Understand It, So You Are Naively Entering A Discussion That You Are Not Prompted For. And Again, This Is Not The Only Thing I Predicted. And Again... I Told You A DEITY Was Coming, BEFORE The Moon RUSTED, It NEVER Ever Has RUSTED, So CLEARLY My Work Is Sound. I Already Demonstrated My Ability, You Just Want To Argue And Not Assimilate.

Again, Down Votes Just Prove You Have Nothing To Debate, You Already Lost The Moment You Came In Here To Tell Me To Prove I Can Predict Things, AFTER I Already Told You What Was Coming JUST DAYS BEFORE The Moon Rusted For The First Time In Human History, You Guys Are Dishonest Keyboard Warriors That Have Yet To Learn TRUE Intellect, And That Is Why You Have No Patience, Then Down Vote When You Get Your Fake Intelligence Handed To You Back On A Platter.
jespah

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 02:35 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Why wait until after the fact to upload your secret special screenshot where the date stamp can be faked?

Why wait a month? Were you learning how to upload a video? Suspended from YouTube for some reason? Visiting family? Sick with covid?

1. Forums
  2. » FIRE 911 EMERGENCY (WATCH 11 / 9 / 2020, NOT 9 / 11 / 2020).
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 04:19:07