FIRE 911 EMERGENCY (WATCH 11 / 9 / 2020, NOT 9 / 11 / 2020).

jespah

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 06:09 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
I wasn't talking to you, sorry.

BTW, here's a pro tip. Insulting people doesn't get them to believe you.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 06:16 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
BTW, here's a pro tip.

BTW, Here's A Pro Tip: I Said "If", Before Anything Else, Since I Know You Are Among Those That Do Not Really "Resonate" With Me, I Am Only Saying It As A Defense, To Make It Clear That It Is Exactly What I Don't Want It To Be, Because I Do Want Us To Get Along. And You Did Make That Response After I Made Some Long Hefty Responses In The Thread, I Just Like To Be On The Sure Side.
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 06:22 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Thank you for sharing your extraordinary visions.

I thoroughly enjoy every single one of your posts.

Other posts are bland compared with your more entertaining script.

Please continue to keep us informed of developments.

Some music in keeping with the portentous post.

maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 06:39 pm
I want to make this absolutely clear....

What you are saying is that Sekhmat is going to have an orgasm on November 9th, 2020. Am I right in understanding that we are talking about the sexual climax of some deity? (Fire is an interesting metaphor.)

0 Replies

Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 06:45 pm
@solipsister,
Quote:
Please continue to keep us informed of developments.

That's Why I Fight Against The Tide, For Those That Do Appreciate These Posts, And Those That Are Tired Of The Down Vote Farming Between The Same Group Of People. I Stand For Those That Seek A More Bright Future In The Heart Of Discourse, That Want To See Brilliance, Not Blandness, In The Posts They Read, That Is What I Strive For, And That Is What I Successfully Entail. Not For Myself, But For What Is Simply The Truth. This World Had Enough "Skeptic Time", It's Time For The Real Thinkers To Come Out And Play, Don't Let The Bullies Control The Court, We Play To Win, No Matter What.

We Do Not Bury Our Heads, We Are Not Ostriches, WE ARE PHOENIXES.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVUanQDXUAAZ8d4.jpg

A Picture To Reciprocate Your Song, My Friend.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 05:38:41