The MOON Is RUSTING (Never Happened In Human History)

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 02:08 pm
The Red Dust You See On Top Of The Moon And The Bottom Is Called RED IRON OXIDE, It Comes From Sekhmet's Chariot.

https://www.sproutwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/1599293781_The-earth-is-rusting-over-the-moon-760x456.jpg

Her Chariot Is A Giant Red Sun, Known As The "Sun Of Righteousness".

She Wears The "Red Sun" On Her Head, The "Red Sun" = RED IRON OXIDE.

https://www.touregypt.net/images/stories/crowns2-23.jpg

https://worldtruth.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/isis.h1.jpg

The ENTIRE Backside Of The Moon Is Being Covered In RED IRON OXIDE, People Are Reporting Blood Moons That Should Not Be Blood Moons Between August~September, Meaning The Moon Is Reflecting The Light Source Of Sekhmet's Chariot, Which Is A Reddish Hue.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyQJ7y8W0AAcvo2.jpg

I Told You, She Is COMING This YEAR, The Sun Is Darkening, The Moon Is Rusting (Becoming Like Blood), This Is HER Time To Rise!

https://alittleperspective.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/joe-2-31-ww-cover.jpg

SEKHMET's Name Means "ALMIGHTY ONE", The Name Of The "LORD", Earth's Magnetic Interference Started On September 2, 2020, Now The Moon Is RUSTING? Put The Pieces Together, It's SEKHMET, It's HER. She's Coming With A Vengeance.

maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 02:15 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Quote:
The Red Dust You See On Top Of The Moon And The Bottom Is Called RED IRON OXIDE, It Comes From Sekhmet's Chariot.

A little oil will fix that. Sekhmet should take better care of her vehicles.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 02:20 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
A little oil will fix that. Sekhmet should take better care of her vehicles.

"Iron oxides and oxyhydroxides are widespread in nature and play an important role in many geological and biological processes."

Iron Oxide Is A Fundamental Aspect Of Creation, It's Not Something You Want To "Fix", Really.

maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 02:25 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
That might be true...

....but it still isn't good for a chariot.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 02:53 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
That might be true...

....but it still isn't good for a chariot.

This Chariot Is Made Out Of Forces Beyond Our Imagination, If The Chariot Made It Here And Back Every 3600 Years Without Any Problems, I'd Say The Red Iron Oxide Would Be More Of A Discrepancy For This Planet, Than For This Kind Of Chariot.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 02:55 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Generally Rust is a bad thing for a chariot.

If Sekhat keeps coming back to the moon... but this is the first time she has ever dropped rust, there may be a problem with the chariot.

I think she should at least get it checked.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 03:04 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Generally Rust is a bad thing for a chariot.

Depends On The Chariot:

https://news.unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Roman-Chariot.jpg

Yes, Red Iron Oxide Is Bad And Would Cripple This Poor Chariot.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BN0-YKLUkCU/hqdefault.jpg

No, Red Iron Oxide Would Be Good And Would Fuel The Cosmic Core Of This Galactic Chariot.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 03:05 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Is that supposed to be our solar system?

It is a horrible picture... it looks nothing like our actual solar system.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 03:27 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Is that supposed to be our solar system?

Of Course Not, The Path Of The Galactic Chariot Is The Point Of The Picture.

I Hope You Know That I Know You Are Not Responding To Accentuate My Post, But To "Sealion", Just Know That I Said Sekhmet Was Coming, BEFORE The Moon Started RUSTING, BEFORE Earth's Frequency And Earth's Magnetic Shield Had Interference From An Outside Force That I Said Was Coming.

I Told You She Was Coming Since August 28,
Earth's Frequency Change, Magnetic Interference, Mexico Ship = Sept. 2,
Moon Rusting (From RED IRON OXIDE) = Sept. 3.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 03:49 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
That shows a path through something that doesn't exist
Revealing A Secret

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 03:56 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
That shows a path through something that doesn't exist

It's Called An Artist's Illustration, Which Does Not Have To Have Realistic Variables, It's Simply A Visual Idea Of The Galactic Chariot's Path. The Realistic Variable Is The Path's Elliptical Orbit In The Picture Which Is Exactly How It Is In This World, It Comes From Behind The Sun, And The Interference Earth Is Experiencing Right Now In September Is Coming From Behind The Sun, Hint Hint.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 04:33 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
In that picture... It doesn't look it is coming from behind the sun.

How big is this chariot? Is it about the size of the sun?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 04:50 am
@Revealing A Secret,
There should be support groups for people who had watch too many hours of the so call history channel.
jespah

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 07:33 am
Isn't this a song from Carousel?

Moon is rusting out all over.... Wink
0 Replies

justaguy2

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 09:41 am
@BillRM,
Are you volunteering to start one?

That will be interesting...
Teufel

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 11:09 am
Quote:
The MOON Is RUSTING (Never Happened In Human History)

That is an entirely spurious claim along with the rest of your post .... We as a species have only been able to take any form of photograph for 200 years and the type of picture you show there; only a few decades.

So you have no idea what the human species has and has not seen but I would need some serious proof that it had not happened previously or indeed had.

If you want people to take you seriously:

* Lose the capital lettering, it is considered shouting on the internet ... or in your case 'raving and foaming at the mouth'

* Stop making irrational claims

* Present your so called information in an accessible form to people who do not have your interests.
BillRM

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 11:29 am
@justaguy2,
justaguy2 wrote:

Are you volunteering to start one?

That will be interesting...

I am suffering from enough raving nuts from listening to the news of late to say nothing of the nonsense on this website.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 11:32 am
@Teufel,
Actually... the claim that the Moon is "rusting" is true. They have found iron oxide ("rust") growing on the moon. This was a bit surprising due to the lack of available Oxygen.

I believe the current theory is that it is an interaction between the Earth and the moon that is providing free oxygen atom to be transferred through magnetic fields.

0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 12:19 pm
I am pleased to confirm the fact that the moon is indeed rusting and I am not the only one who wants to know why.

Early research indicates the presence of hematite, which is a form of rust that requires oxygen and water - so what is going on?

Could it be chariot races as has been suggested, or something more mundane such as what led from the 2008 Chandrayaan-1 orbiter discovery of water ice on both poles.

As it turns out, data from Chandrayaan-1's Moon Mineralogy Mapper instrument, or M3, which was built by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Southern California.
Water interacts with rock to produce a diversity of minerals, and M3 detected spectra - or light reflected off surfaces - that revealed the Moon's poles had a very different composition than the rest of it.

While the Moon's surface is littered with iron-rich rocks, they found a close match with the spectral signature of hematite. The mineral is a form of iron oxide, or rust, produced when iron is exposed to oxygen and water. But the Moon isn't supposed to have oxygen or liquid water, so how can it be rusting?

Well, In 2007, Japan's Kaguya orbiter discovered that oxygen from Earth's upper atmosphere can hitch a ride on the trailing magnetotail as its officially known, traveling the 239,000 miles (385,00 kilometers) to the Moon.

This may also explain hematite found on other airless bodies like asteroids. It could be that little bits of water and the impact of dust particles are allowing iron in these bodies to rust.

As for the chariot theory... the first one appeared around 1600 BC. The Great Pyramid and Sphinx were built between 2580 and 2560 BC which is about 1000 years earlier.

So if Sekhmet is coming, she will have to walk.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 05:19 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
As for the chariot theory... the first one appeared around 1600 BC. The Great Pyramid and Sphinx were built between 2580 and 2560 BC which is about 1000 years earlier.

The Previous One Appeared In 1575 B.C, Around The Time Babylon Fell To The Kassites, The Repeat Is Happening In 2020 A.D, This Time Babylon = America And Kassite = Iran.

I Told You Sekhmet Was Coming Before These Things Happened, On August 28, It Wasn't Until September 2 When Crazy Events Occurred, Meaning The Moon Is Not Rusting Because Of "Earth", It's Rusting Because What I Told You Is Real, And You're About To Meet My Galactic Wife, Sekhmet.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The MOON Is RUSTING (Never Happened In Human History)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 11:34:02